剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
没错 但之后报告里的
Yeah, well, something else
其它内容引起了你的注意
in this report caught your attention.
你看到了什么
What'd you see?
重点不在于我看到了什么 而在于我没看到什么
It wasn't what I saw, it was what I didn't.
尸检报告证实了
The autopsy report confirmed that
尸检结果总结
致死原因 中毒
辅助死因 体内压力变化 器官变色
死亡方式 未知
可疑化合物 我没记住的化学成分
这具尸体上存在着两种毒物
there were two poisonous substances in the guy's body,
但报告上只列出了一种毒物的名字
but only one was listed by name.
-也就是说有信息缺失 -我们去了实验室
- So it was missing information. - We went to the lab
想看看他们能否帮我们填上缺失的信息
to see if they could help us fill in the blanks.
不认识的实验技术员
联调局
我记得我们当时找了个不认识的实验室技术员
I remember, we talked to some random lab tech.
要是知道这里丢失过多少重要的信息
Oh, you'd be amazed how many
你一定会被吓呆的
important things get lost around here.
-这地方需要全面检修 -我们只是想
- This place needs an overhaul. - We just need help
请你帮忙找到那份尸检报告缺失的信息
finding the missing piece of that coroner's report.
也许我们应该明天再来
Maybe we should just come back tomorrow.
你们这里看起来忙得不可开交
You guys seem pretty slammed in here.
恰恰相反呢 今天可比平时清闲多了
Oh, opposite, opposite. It's usually much busier.
等一下
Wait...
形容一下这位不认识的实验室技术员
Describe this random lab tech.
我也不记得了 大概不善交谈 怪怪的吧
I don't know-- awkward, kinda weird, maybe?
不善交谈 有点怪 塔莎 你说的是我
Awkward? Kinda weird? Tasha, that was me.
不是
No.
那绝对是我
It was totally me.
谁还会说"恰恰相反呢"
Who else says "Opposite opposite"?
我的天 还真是你
Oh, my God, it was you.
你可真会留下良好的初次印象啊
Hey, way to make a good first impression.
-难以置信 -这是很久以前的事了
- Hey, unbelievable. - It was a long time ago.
而且我替你辩解一下 你们穿上白色的实验服
Also, in your defense, I mean, you all kinda look the same
看起来基本都是一个样
in your white lab coats.
好吧 我们专心回忆
Fair. Let's stay focused.
恰恰相反呢
Opposite, opposite.
今天可比平时清闲多了
It's usually much busier.
再说了我们新人得团结一致呀 对吧
Besides, we noobs, we gotta stick together, right?
好的 那么...
Okay, so...
查询陈旧的跨部门档案
accessing old interdepartmental files.
理论上来说我应该找人给我授权干这件事
Typically I would need to get someone to authorize this,
不过既然我的上级领导
but since my superiors
目前都有点身体不适
are a little bit indisposed at the moment,
我就只能变通一下了
I have a little workaround.
我们可不想给你惹上麻烦
Oh, we don't wanna get you in trouble.
不会的 如果他们不希望我查询数据库
Oh, you won't. If they wanted me to stay away
那他们就不应该把数据库设计得
from the databases, they wouldn't make them
如此容易查询
so easy to access.
好了
'Kay.
你好啊
Oh, hello.
除了有"我没记住的那种化学成分"外
Okay, so besides the presence of "Chemical I can't remember,"
尸检结果总结
致死原因 中毒
辅助死因 体内压力变化 器官变色
死亡方式 未知
可疑化合物 我没记住的化学成分
它在第一份报告里已经写明了
which is listed in the first report,
更详尽的尸检报告显示了
the more in-depth coroner's report shows
"第二种我没记住的化学成分"
"Second chemical I can't remember."
我没记住的化学成分 阳性 未检出
第二种我没记住的化学成分 阳性 未检出
检验结果
我没记住的化学成分和第二种我没记住的化学成分
都在受害者的体液和组织样本中检测出超高含量
不... 这可真是太不妙了
Oh, no... this is very not good.
我没记住的化学成分
化学结构
技术人员注意事项
第二种我没记住的化学成分
当你混合这两种化学成分的时候
When you combine these two chemicals,
就会产生出地球上最为致命的
it's one of the most devastating poison gasses
一种毒气
on the face of the earth.
"我没记住的化学成分"
"Chemical I can't remember"
还有"第二种我没记住的化学成分"
and "Second chemical I can't remember"?
-那是很久之前的事了 -那是很久之前的事了
- It was a long time ago! - It was a long time ago!
好了 所以这种 这种致命的混合物 这种毒气
Okay, so this-- this-- this deadly compound, this gas--
我们叫它致命毒气2000吧
Let's call it Death Gas 2000.
不 我们不会称它为致命毒气2000的
No, we're not gonna call it Death Gas 2000.
这种毒气一定和他们计划在炸♥弹♥里使用的毒气一样
It has to be the same gas they plan to use in the bomb
他们还派柯特和简去偷
they sent Kurt and Jane to steal.
所以在河里的尸体一定是被用来
So the body in the river must've been used to test
检验致命毒气2000的 他们在做实验
the Death Gas 2000, proof of concept!
根据无源射频识别卡上的信息
According to the info on the RFID drive,
玛德琳正在计划制♥作♥一大批这样的武器
Madeline is planning on making a lot of those weapons.
我们难道不能和本地化学用品供货商核实一下吗
Can't-- can't we just check in with local chemical suppliers
看看是不是真的有事发生
in the area, see if anything pops?
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
但是
But...
他们很可能是通过黑市购买♥♥了化学产品
they're likely getting their stuff from criminal sources.
而且这不好追踪
Also, it's kinda hard to pin it down
鉴于我们现在的线索只有"我没记住的化学成分"
when all we have to go on is "Chemical I can't remember."
好吧 我们继续回想
Okay, let's just keep going over it.
-肯定有些 -或也许根本没有
- There's gotta be some-- - Okay, or maybe there's not!
也许我什么也记不起 也许我已经忘了
Maybe there's nothing there. Maybe it's just gone.
因为当我试着回想过去
Because when I try and go back there in my mind,
我想不起案子 想不起线索
I don't see a case, I don't see a clue trail.
我只想起了里德
I just see Reade.
我只想起了他
He is what I see.
我知道这很重要
Look, I know this is important
我们需要搞清楚
and we have to figure it out,
但我现在什么都记不起
but I've got nothing right now.
而一遍遍重复回想
And going over it again and again,
根本帮不上忙 只让我心痛
it isn't helping... it's hurting.
那...中场休息
And... break.
我们都该喘口气
I think we could all use a little breather.
简 简
Hey! Jane. Jane!
我照你的要求查了宝芬妮
I ran that check on Bethany, like you asked.
有线索了 但不怎么好
I got a hit. It's not good.
几天前 一个跟符合宝芬妮描述的人
A few days ago, a girl matching Bethany's description
用你给我的假名之一
with one of the aliases that you gave me,
朱莉·霍顿 住院了
Julie Holden, was checked into the hospital.
-我们得告诉柯特 对吧 -不行
- We gotta go tell Kurt, right? - No.
不 这事只能你知我知
No, this-- this stays between us.
不好意思 我想确保我没听错
I'm sorry, I wanna make sure I'm hearing this right.
我虽然没有孩子
Now, I don't have any kids of my own,
应该没有 但当孩子进医院了
probably, but isn't telling a parent
难道不该告诉家长吗
that their child is in the hospital,
这算是为人父母的第一条规矩了吧
like, the first rule of parent club?
我也不想瞒着柯特
I don't wanna keep this from Kurt, either.
但直到我们知道真♥相♥
But until we have all the facts,
没必要再让他为这事烦恼了
there's no reason to give him more to worry about.
尤其是当我们无能为力的时候
Especially when we can't do anything about it.
-你确定是宝芬妮吗 -九♥成♥把握
- You're sure it's Bethany? - Like 90%.
或许是艾莉改了一些
It would mean that Allie just changed
她们伪装身份的细节
some minor details of their cover story,
这也讲得通
which makes sense.
很聪明 我也会这么做
I mean, it's smart, it's what I would do.
对 但这样就更难确定了
Yeah, but it makes it harder to be certain.
九♥成♥已经很确定了
90% is pretty certain.
听着 如果真是她 她在医院
Okay, look, if it is her, she's at a hospital.
她有医生照顾
She's with doctors being treated.
柯特还能做什么呢
What more could Kurt do for her?
但如果他发现自己的女儿
But if he finds out his daughter
进了医院 他还不知道原因
is in the hospital and he doesn't know why,
他肯定会马上直奔她身边
he is going to make a beeline right for her
不管不顾风险
regardless of the risks.
瑞奇 我不是让你撒谎
Rich, I'm not asking you to lie,
只是先按兵不动
I'm just asking you to sit tight
继续查 直到我们有更多消息
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表