剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
能别说了吗
Can we stop this?
别说什么
Stop what?
你总提起你在军队的过去
You keep bringing up your past in the military
因为现在我的到来让你感到威胁
because you feel threatened by my time in the NYPD.
我懂 很多人都是这样
I get it, most guys feel threatened by that.
我男朋友也是
Almost as bad as my boyfriend.
他怎么了
Yeah? What's his problem?
他想让我做文职工作 又舒服又安全
I don't know, he wants me to have a nice, safe desk job.
如果他知道我第一天就出外勤 他可不会开心
He'd not be happy that I'm doing this on day one.
可能他不适合你
Maybe he's not the right guy for you.
枪响了
Shots fired.
我们进来帮忙还是保持原地不动
Do you need assistance or should we hold position?
塔莎 进来
Tasha, move in now.
塔莎 现在进来
Tash, get in here now.
别动 别动
Hey, freeze! Freeze.
-把枪放下 -小心
- Drop it! - Reade!
塔莎 我们需要你
Tasha! We need you now!
进来
Go in!
塔莎 收到回答
Tasha, you copy?
还以为你不会进来了
Wasn't sure you were gonna show.
感谢增援
Thanks for the assist.
你还好吗
You okay?
现在不好 但我会好起来
No, but I will be.
柯曼和她的一些手下跑了
Coleman and some of her men got away,
但我们拿到毒气了
but we have secured the chemicals.
不过毒气装置不在这里
Unfortunately, the device is still out there somewhere.
将毒气上交 把坏人绳之于法之后
We'll make sure the gas and the men we took down end up in the right hands,
我们就回去
then we'll head back.
收到 之后见
Copy that, we'll see you soon.
暴发户瑞奇和帕丁熊帕特森关闭通讯
Nouveau Rich and Patt-ington Bear signing off.
别 别这么叫
No, no, just no.
不好意思 这是我们新代号♥
I'm sorry, those are our new codenames.
我不能更改 这是规则
I can't change them, th-that's the rules.
你和萨帕塔之间怎么了
What's going on with you and Zapata?
我不懂你说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你什么意思 我没有任何秘密
What do you mean? I don't have any secrets.
你和萨帕塔之间怎么了
What's going on with you and Zapata?
如果有事 你得告诉我
If something is going on, I deserve to know.
你得告诉大家
We all do.
塔莎向我暗送秋波 我没接受
Tasha made a pass at me, and I rejected her.
算你狠
Fine.
不说就不说
Don't tell me.
别这样
Come on.
好吧 是这样
Okay, listen, listen, listen.
如果萨帕塔有什么事
If something was going on with Zapata--
我没说她有事
and I'm not saying that it is, okay?
你可别把我的话转述给她
So don't quote me, don't say that I said that to her.
但你肯定最后都会知道啊
But don't you think that you would find out eventually?
也是 她确实有自己的一套行事作风
Yeah... she does do things in her own way and her own time.
是吧
Okay.
没事了吧 小帕加瑞克·尤因
So we good? Patter-ick Ewing?
这个名字更难听 难听爆表了
That one's worse. That one's way worse.
坏了
No.
布里安娜不是失踪吧
Briana's not missing, is she?
联调局探员失踪 警方寻求协助
对 这是玛德琳干的
No... this was Madeline.
警方应该很快就会到
Okay, the authorities should be here soon,
我们分头行动 各自按路线回地堡
so let's split up, take our own path back to the bunker.
我们回见
All right, see you guys back home.
好运
Good luck.
小塔
Tash.
你今天表现真棒
Good work today.
毕竟经历了之前的事 这对你来说不容易
Yeah, with everything. That-- that wasn't easy.
我们回见
See you guys back there.
柯特 先别走
Kurt, wait.
我们先和解 再走吧
Can we please not leave angry?
大家眼下处境危险
Our lives are so unpredictable right now.
如果我们分开
If we go our separate ways and something...
万一发生不测
something were to happen...
贝瑟妮的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Bethany.
我该告诉你一声
I should've told you.
好吧
Yeah.
我还在适应目前的处境
I'm still trying to get used to this new normal.
我有时会做出正确决断 有时会失算
Sometimes I'll make the right call, sometimes I won't.
但这一次我没有
This time I didn't.
我们已经失去太多了
We've already lost so much.
一想到我会失去亲生骨肉
The thought of losing someone so precious to me,
我就心痛 我不愿这样
it hurts, and I hate it.
我懂 我也是
I know. Me too.
我们回见
I'll see you back there, okay?
好
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
回见
Bye.
费舍尔让你换身行头 你还真换了
You really took Fischer's fashion note hard.
但穿正装有点太过了吧
You think you might be overdoing it just a little?
一点也不
Not in the least.
我就是这么英俊潇洒 没办法
And I am not about to apologize for looking good.
今天又要做文职了 我们会比昨天更出色吗
So, another day at the office. Think we can top yesterday?
我愿意一试
Yeah, I'm willing to give it a shot.
你已经出外勤了 你男友怎么看
How's your boyfriend feel about you being in the field already?
他不再是我男友了
Yeah, that guy's not my boyfriend anymore.
我不想再谈恋爱了
I think I'm done with relationships.
干我们这一行 很难谈恋爱
They tend not to go well with what we do.
谁说不是啊
Tell me about it.
今晚下班后
You know, I was thinking about
我打算去街边那家酒吧
going to the bar down the street tonight after work.
看场球赛 喝点啤酒
Watch the game, drink a beer or two.
-你来吗 -看球赛 喝啤酒 倒是想去啊
- You in? - Game and a beer? Well, twist my arm.
前提是我们没被堆成大山的卷宗"活埋"了
Assuming we survive climbing up the rest of Cold Case Mountain.
-一件案子一件案子来吧 -是啊
- We'll just take it one case at a time. - Yeah.
萨帕塔
Hey, Zapata?
谢谢你昨天救了我一命
Thank you for saving my life yesterday.
我欠一个人情
I owe you one.
你欠我啤酒
You know what? You owe me a beer.
简
Jane!
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表