剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
这样不会让你们更快打开文件
That's not gonna get you into these files any faster.
有道理
Fair point.
那你来选 你不需要哪根手指
I'll let you choose which finger you don't need.
艾薇 很明显我需要所有...
Well, Ivy, obviously I need all of my...
服务器已被锁定 无法远程进入
-我们被赶出来了 -没关系
- Uh, we're locked out. - It's okay.
IP地址已经拿到了
I got his IP address.
你知道他在哪里吗
Do you know where he is?
不知道 地址已经代理服务器掩护 全球跳转
No, it's being cloaked by a VPN bouncing all over the globe.
但如果我能穿过密报
But if I tunnel through the cipher-text,
可以打开他的网络摄像头
I can turn on his webcam.
没错 这样可以通过观察房♥间细节
Yes, yes, and then we can use the unique details
来判断他到底被抓到了什么地方
of the room he's being held in to narrow down his location.
什么 什么细节
What? What unique details?
就像电影《通天神偷》
It's like that movie "Sneakers,"
但我们要靠眼睛
but we do it with our eyes.
如果那个房♥间很普通呢
Yeah, but what if it's just a nondescript room?
我们不能假设那里一定有
We can't assume there's gonna be
独一无二的墙砖
one-of-a-kind bricks
或者古典手工窗帘
or antique artisanal curtains in there.
我只是觉得你应该对这方面很有经验
Well, I just assume you do this kinda thing all the time.
听我说 打开网络摄像头风险很大
Look, turning on the webcam alone carries a huge risk.
我们得掩盖踪迹 也不能被波士顿看到
We have to cover our tracks. Even from Boston.
只要他露出丝毫马脚 可能就会丧命
One change in his demeanor could be completely fatal!
瑞奇 没事的
Rich... it's gonna be okay.
对的
Yeah, yeah.
波士顿干完活之前 艾薇不会杀他
Ivy won't kill Boston until he's done hacking.
我们还有时间救他
So we still have a lot of time to save him.
就算我们搞砸了
And even if we mess up,
我也能理解一生挚爱被最好的朋友害死
I know what it feels like to lose the love of my life
是什么感觉
through the actions of dear friends.
我们可以共同度过
We'll get through this together.
搞定了
Got it.
屏幕上红色的痕迹是什么
What's that red smear?
是血吗
Is that... blood?
她剪断了他的手指
She cut off his finger.
她在剪他的手指
She's cutting off fingers.
听我说 这是好消息
Hey, hey, hey, hey. That's great news.
这下他打字就没那么快了
He'll type slower now.
我们就有更多时间拯救他的残躯
So now we have more time to save the rest of him.
好了 听我说
Okay, look. Look, look, look.
网络摄像头传输着大量数据
The webcam is streaming huge amounts of data.
所以肯定要加大马力修正图像
Okay? And so it must be working overtime to autocorrect the image
-才能平衡... -因为有血迹 那么多血
- because of the-- - Blood, all the blood.
-这也是好事 -你是不是有毛病
- Another lucky break. - What is wrong with you?
瑞奇 专心
Rich, hey, focus.
我们借着这个东风
Let's ride that extra data
顺势而为
like a wave.
我们可以利用其扩展性
We can exploit its scalability
把波士顿的IP地址指向到一个位置
to isolate Boston's IP to a single location by...
通过筛除代理服务器跳转地址范围的方式
Squeezing the VPN's bounce radius.
她懂我
She knows.
当联调局探员感觉太棒了
I love being FBI.
你不是探员 怎么都不是
Oh, you aren't, not even a little bit.
但方法很好 应该能奏效
But okay, that's good. That should work.
密钥交换没有泄漏保护装置
There's no leak protection in the key exchange.
加密属于军用级别
The encryption is military-grade.
但他们在用散列算法处理单向数据
But they're using a hashing algorithm for one-way data.
看起来是基于不稳定对称密♥码♥学而设置
It looks like it's built on unstable symmetry cryptography.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你们感受到我们之间的相似性[对称]了吗
Do you guys feel the symmetry between us right now?
就像三胞胎一样
It's like we're triplets.
找到了
Got it.
-他在贝德斯都 -就是贝德福斯都维森
- He's in Bed-Stuy. - Bedford-Stuyvesant.
谢谢你 凯西 在贝德斯都哪里
Thank you, Kathy. Where in Bed-Stuy?
能再具体点吗
Could you be a bit more specific?
只能查到这些了
That's as far as it goes.
IP地址在那一片跳转
It's ricocheting all over the neighborhood.
但我们还有机会
But we're not out of moves yet.
我有个大胆的想法
Okay, so this is crazy,
也许可以通过网络摄像头的麦克风
but maybe we can triangulate his location
三角定位他的位置
by using the mic in the webcam.
天啊 他死定了
Oh, my God. He's gonna die.
不会
No. No, no, no.
简 威勒和萨帕塔可以去贝德斯都
Jane and Weller and Zapata can drive to Bed-Stuy
鸣警笛
and blast the sirens.
然后就可以追踪声波的速度和距离了
And we can track the speed and distance of the sound waves.
不是我想卖♥♥弄基础几何知识
I hate to be the basic geometry guy here,
但如果要三角定位 得先有三个点
but if you want to triangulate something, you need three points.
我们有三点
We do have three points--
波士顿的摄像头 队伍的越野车 还有我们的越野车
Boston's webcam, the team's SUV, and our SUV.
走吧
Let's go.
我们不能把凯西留在这里
Whoa, whoa, whoa, we can't just leave Kathy here.
不留 带她一起走
We're not. She's coming with us.
-什么 -?真的吗
- What? - ?I am?
-不妥 ?-太棒了
- No, I don't think so. - ?Amazing!
-不妥 -怎么不妥
- I don't think so. - Wait, why not?
我们第一次见面时 你就和我们出外勤了
You were out in the field with us the first time we met.
是第二次见面 而且那次任务缺我不行
It was the second time and I was integral to that mission.
不行 随便带个别人吧
No, just pick anybody else.
我们进不了服务器 记得吗
We are locked out of the server, remember?
需要凯西接入波士顿的实体网络才能重新进入
And we need Kathy to tap into Boston's physical network to get back in.
你别在我之前失去理智啊
Please don't make me the voice of reason.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
我们救下波士顿 找到ZIP
We save Boston and we find the ZIP.
一石二鸟
Two birds, one stone.
-"三只老鼠" -?凯西
- Three mice. - ?Kathy!
瑞奇 我们没时间了
Rich, we are running out of time.
只能这样做
This is our only option.
好吧
Fine.
走吧
Let's move.
凯西竟和我们一起出外勤 难以置信
I can't believe that Kathy is in the field with us right now!
我能信
I can.
反正早晚都得带她一起
It was only a matter of time.
帕特森 进展如何
Patterson, how's it going?
进展中
It's going!
差不多就能锁定信♥号♥♥了
We almost got the signal locked.
如果我能用两只手就容易多了
It'd be easier if I had both hands.
你当然想解开手铐了
Oh, yeah, I'd bet you'd like that.
然后给我一拳 就可以逃下车了
I'd get one knock on the head and she's right out the door.
-在这右转 -不不不 左转
- Right here. - No, no, no, left.
到底哪边
Right or left?!
-左边 -左边
- Left! - ?Left!
-找到他了 -找到他了
- Got him. - ?Got him.
-我们五分钟后到 -我们300秒后到
- We're five minutes out. - We're 300 seconds out.
怎么还按秒算
Seconds?
还要多久
How much longer?
不确定
Indeterminate.
这个密钥太难破解了
This encryption key is being really finicky.
切掉无名指吧
Ring finger.
快看 我进去了 我进去了
Look at that. I'm in! I'm in.
你想要哪个文件
Okay, which file did you want?
接下来交给我
I'll take it from here.
托马斯会带你走
Thomas will take care of you now.
不必他操心了
Thomas doesn't have to worry about it.
我打个顺风车什么就行
I'm just gonna-- I'll catch an Uber or something.
好吧 谢谢你 托马斯
Okay. Ah, thank you, Thomas.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
不不 瑞奇 别动
No, no, no! Rich, stop.
那是压力板炸♥弹♥吗
Is that a pressure plate bomb?
大家都小心点
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表