剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
又是ZIP
It's the ZIP.
你出现了幻觉
You're hallucinating.
帕特森发明的这种解毒剂
This antidote Patterson created
实际上非常高明
is actually pretty ingenious.
我觉得药效已经过去了
I just think the dosing is off.
她给你服用的剂量
The amount she gave you would have worked
足以对大多数人有效
for almost anyone else,
但你之前接触了大量ZIP
but you've been exposed to such heavy amounts of ZIP
正常解药剂量对你不够用
in the past that it wasn't enough.
目前只要大量注射
We just need to flood your system,
-你就会没事 -我死不了吧
- and you'll be fine. - So I'm not dying.
注射足够帕特森调制的解药
We get enough of Patterson's cocktail in you,
你就能幸福长寿地活下去了
and you'll lead a long, happy life.
我去跟医疗团队准备一下
Let me just prep it with the team.
-谢谢 -谢谢你 医生
- Thank you. - Thanks, Doc.
艾薇跑了
Ivy got away.
-你得... -不
- I mean, you need to-- - No.
-我哪里也不去 -柯特 团队需要你
- I'm not going anywhere. - Kurt, the team needs you.
我没事 你去吧
I'm okay... Go.
好 老大
Okay, boss.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
-简还好吗 -她会没事
- Jane okay? - She will be.
进展如何
Where are we?
艾薇在逃 托马斯死了
Ivy's in the wind, Thomas is dead,
他的手下不肯开口
and his goons aren't talking,
但教堂之行不是一无所获
but the cathedral wasn't a total bust.
对 我们发现了托马斯的一些笔记
Yeah, uh, based on some of Thomas's notes that we found there,
上面显示 炸♥弹♥装置上绑了C4炸♥药♥
we know that the device is C4-based and approximately 18x29.
我们还发现了许多金属碎片和弹片
We also found a lot of metal shavings and shrapnel.
已经送去实验室分♥析♥了
We've sent it to the lab for analysis.
看来我们毫无进展
So, we don't have anything?
线索很不起眼
It's a lot of breadcrumbs,
但我们会理清最终目的
but we will figure out where they lead.
好
Okay.
要是艾薇在曼哈顿引爆
If Ivy sets this off in Manhattan,
会发生什么 会波及多少人
what're we looking at? How many people affected?
第一次爆♥炸♥后
Uh, well, we're probably looking at
可能会有成百上千人死亡
hundreds or thousands of fatalities from the initial blast,
但鉴于ZIP的副作用
but in terms of the ZIP fallout,
这就很难说了
that's kind of hard to say,
一切都取决于位置 风速 是否有...
it all sort of depends on location, speed of wind, whether there's any--
-估个大概 瑞奇 -可能波及数百万人
- Ballpark it, Rich. - Millions.
数百万人将失忆
Millions of people will lose their memories.
天啊
My God.
好了 慢慢等着解药发挥疗效吧
All right, now we just let the antidote do its job.
你知道我只想帮你吧
You know I only ever wanted to help you, right?
才不是
No, you didn't.
你用计欺骗了我一年多
You manipulated me for over a year.
不 我骗了无名氏
No, I manipulated Jane Doe,
是蕾米·布里格斯下令我这么做
under direct orders from Remy Briggs.
我一直把蕾米的利益 就是你的利益
I had Remy's best interests, your best interests,
放在首位
at heart the whole time.
我相信我们的使命
I believed in the mission.
沙暴是个恐怖组织
Sandstorm was a terrorist organization.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
美国政♥府♥差点在一场非法恐袭中杀了你
The U.S. Government almost killed you in an unlawful drone attack.
我救了你
I saved you.
这个决定导致我的妻子被杀
A decision which ended up getting my wife killed.
我们都认为必须采取一些极端手段
We both agreed that something drastic needed to be done,
必须做出真正的变革
that real change needed to be made.
你的意思是复仇
You mean vengeance carried out.
这从来都不是核心宗旨
That was never the central tenet.
没错 有人受伤了
People got hurt, yes.
但那只是随之而来的副作用
But that was merely a byproduct.
我们的手段残忍♥
Our methods were severe,
但我们为的是大义
but... our goals were just.
我相信美国政♥府♥在炸你和我妻子时
I'm sure that's exactly what the U.S. Government thought
也是这么想的
when they bombed you, bombed my wife.
我们跟他们没什么两样
We're no different to them.
这些你认为是敌人的鬼魂
These ghosts you consider enemies,
却认为他们可以把世界变得更好
they thought they could make the world a better place.
他们的手法残忍♥ 但他们为的是大义
Their methods were severe, but their goals were just.
他们是造孽
They were evil.
你听不进我讲的话 也听不进他们的话
You're not listening to me or them.
你产生这些幻象
Isn't it possible that you are having these visions
会不会是因为潜意识想跟你沟通
because your brain is trying to tell you something?
这里是完美的引爆点
It's the perfect place to set it off.
我听到了他们的计划
I heard their plan.
艾薇和托马斯的计划
Ivy and Thomas.
因此他们给我注射了ZIP
That's why they ZIPped me.
因此我才知道他们会在那个教堂里
And that's why I knew they would be in the cathedral.
-对 -那我知道
- Correct. - Does that also mean
艾薇打算在哪引爆最后一个ZIP炸♥弹♥吗
I know where Ivy's planning to use the last ZIP bomb?
是 但在他们给你注射ZIP后
It does, but when they ZIPped you,
恐怕这些信息被打乱了
I'm afraid that information was jumbled and shuffled
与你内心深处更加不堪的回忆混在一起
with some of your deeper and darker memories.
如果你想保护当下 就必须深入过去
If you want to protect your present, you must engage with your past.
我们手上有你要的最后一份情报
We have that last piece of intel you requested.
不要再把对手想得过于可怕
We need to stop demonizing our adversaries.
如果听他们说话 也许能学到一些东西
If we listen to them, perhaps we can learn from them.
怎么回事
What's happening?
这是帕特森的解毒剂
It's Patterson's antidote.
正在清除你体内的ZIP毒素
It's ridding your system of the ZIP.
不行 如果没有这些幻象
No-- without these hallucinations,
我就再也无法回忆起情报了
I'll never be able to recover the intel.
艾薇疯了
Ivy is insane.
如果我不阻止她 那样的话
If I don't stop her, then--
-那会怎样 -一切就都完蛋了
- Then what? - Then it'll all be over.
看看你周围
Look around you.
天地间有更多东西 简
There are more things in heaven and earth, Jane,
比你这些幻象中的多得多
than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
等等
Wait.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我知道艾薇的目标了
I know what Ivy's target is.
-抱歉 我不太懂 -ZIP使我记忆错乱
- I'm sorry, I don't-- - It's just-- the ZIP jumbled it all up.
艾薇的目标地点就在我脑子里某个位置
Ivy's drop location is somewhere inside my brain,
我只是需要更多时间在幻象中找到
and I just-- I need more time with the hallucinations to find it.
你没有时间了
You don't have any time,
这些幻象是ZIP中毒的直接症状
these hallucinations are a direct symptom of the ZIP
那会让你丧命
that's currently killing you.
你说过我会没事
You said I'd be fine.
没错 前提是马上注射解毒剂
Yes, if we administer the antidote immediately.
如果不解毒呢
And if we don't?
症状只会越来越严重
It's just gonna get worse and worse.
拖延时间越久
The longer we wait to administer the antidote,
你活下来的几率就越低
the less chance you have of surviving.
不管了
So be it.
简 你流鼻血了
Jane... your nose.
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
戈登说你曾试图告诉我一些事
Gordon said you were trying to tell me something.
什么是什么意思 你的鼻血吗
What does what mean? Your-- Your nosebleed?
纳兹
Nas--
你也能看见她吗
You can see her too?
什么 我当然能看见她
What-- yeah, of course I can see her.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah... yeah.
只是头痛
I just have a headache.
这是国安局里有关那个炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者的所有资料
Here, all our NSA files on your bomb-maker.
我可以留下帮忙吗
Mind if I stick around and help out?
谢谢 帮忙的人越多越好
Thank you, we're gonna need all the help we can get.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表