剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
I-I was--
你找到什么了
What did you find?
不要管 布里安娜
Just walk away, Briana.
我也是迫不得已
It's not an option for me.
你还是可以做出正确选择
You can still make the right choice.
你可以不做玛德琳的哈巴狗
You don't have to be Madeline's lap dog.
你不明白
You don't understand.
玛德琳威胁要伤害我父母 甚至会杀了他们
Madeline's threatened to hurt my parents or worse
我不得不听令行事
if I don't follow her orders.
如果你听令上报 我会有什么下场
What do you think she'll do to me if you do?
听说过孟买♥♥暴♥乱♥吗
Ever hear of the Bombay riots?
上百人被杀害
Hundreds were killed.
印度教民族主义者拿到了
Hindu nationalists got their hands on records
记载穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥住所和工作地点的信息
of homes and businesses owned by Muslims
把他们全烧光了
and burned them all to the ground.
我家就是其中一个
My family's was one of them.
我们虎口残生
We barely made it out alive.
我当时2岁
I was two.
你觉得他们是怎么拿到那些信息的
How do you think they got those records?
当地政♥府♥里有人帮助他们
Someone in the local government helped them.
像你这样的人
Someone like you.
我父母
My parents are--
你父母 我 你
Your parents, me, you.
德琳不倒台 大家就都有危险
None of us are safe unless Madeline goes down.
求你
So please...
为了联调局 为了你身边所爱之人
for the sake of the F.B.I. and for everyone you love...
就当我没来过这里吧
forget you saw me here.
我不能
I can't.
玛德琳已经盯上你了
Madeline has a target on your back.
盯得很紧
A big one.
无论你找到什么
Whatever you found in here,
你都没法在这里处理
you're not gonna get far with it in this building.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
玻璃边缘有密封胶
There's sealant lining the edge of this glass.
坏了
Oh, no.
这话听着不妙啊
I don't like the sound of the "Oh no."
防护罩被增压密封了
The tamper shield is pressurized.
如果空气跑出来 炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
If air gets released, the bomb goes boom,
而我现在只有按住玻璃 空气才不能跑出来
and the only thing holding this seal tight are my hands right now.
你快查一下环氧树脂的粘合强度
Quick, can you look up the adhesion strength of epoxy?
这就去
On it.
不许动
Stop what you're doing...
下来
and get down from there.
赶快
Right now.
不行
I can't.
如果我那样做 我们都会没命
If I do that, we both die.
如果我把手拿开 炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
If I move my hands, this bomb goes off.
如果你开枪 炸♥弹♥也会爆♥炸♥
If you shoot me, the bomb goes off.
如果你让我生气 害怕 或是慌张
If you make me angry or scared or rattled,
让这块玻璃掉下去 炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
I drop this piece of glass, and the bomb goes off.
我们都不想让这种事发生
Since neither of us wants that to happen,
你最好把枪放下 帮我找到那个螺丝钉
I suggest you lower your gun and help me find that screw.
这就是我们之间的区别 我
That's the difference between you and me. I'm--
-爸 -真抱歉
- Dad? - Yeah, sorry!
我本可以早点过来
I would-- would have gotten here sooner
但他们拿走了我的通讯设备 我
but... they took my comms, I had--
你的经历肯定很有意思
I'm sure that's a really great story,
但我的胳膊要没力气了 我需要帮助
but my arms are getting tired and I could use a little help.
-这是个压力容器 -是啊
- It's a pressure vessel. - Yeah.
我不是想成为全明星
I'm not trying to be an all-star.
他们才是全明星
They're the all-stars.
换成我 我就会投他们一票
I would vote for them!
那些"我不是机器人"的测试
And those "I'm not a robot" tests that you gotta do,
上面有一堆网格图
where you, there's the grid, and you're like, how--
还得点击那些什么巴士图
click on the ones with the busses in the-- you know.
那都是骗人的
Those are a lie.
他们只是想看你如何移♥动♥鼠标
They're just checking to see how you move your mouse
这样就可以把信息挖掘出来
so they can mine that information to...
用来帮他们设计自动驾驶汽车
to help program their self-driving robocars.
放映室在爆♥炸♥范围内
The projection booth is within range.
位置确实很有利
It does have a good vantage point.
去看一下 行动快点
Check it out, but hurry.
威茨的演讲成裹脚布 又臭又长了
Weitz isn't exactly inspiring the audience.
我们是无薪工人
We're the unpaid workers,
有一个词用来形容无薪工人
and there's a word for unpaid workers.
奴隶
It's slave.
进展如何 帕特森
How are things going, Patterson?
过两分钟再来问我
Ask me again in two minutes.
有新发现
We got something.
威茨是一周前才被加入演讲者名单
Okay, looks like Weitz was only added as a speaker a week ago.
马修·威茨
还有一位也是最后才加进去 苏珊·沙阿
Along with one other last-minute addition: Susan Shah.
苏珊·沙阿
沙阿是总统的高级顾问之一
Shah is one of the president's top advisers
非常直言不讳
and has been a very vocal,
一直在公开批判玛德琳
very public critic of Madeline's.
大家都知道她的日程安排非常私密
She also keeps a notoriously private schedule,
提前谋划的机会极其难得
making this a rare opportunity to pre-plan ahead.
还有 她就是下一位演讲者了
Plus, she's the next speaker.
还需要再多说什么吗
Do I really have to keep talking?
柯特 我们大概知道目标是谁了
Okay, Kurt, we think we know who the target is.
演讲者 苏珊·沙阿
这并不是大众观点
This isn't a popular opinion,
有些人想要口感细腻
but some people, they want creamy,
有些人想要口感粗糙 但我要告诉你们
some people want chunky, but I tell ya...
成功了 压力传感器以为玻璃还在
It worked... the pressure sensor thinks the glass is still in place.
我们只需解除引爆器就行了
Now we just need to deactivate the detonator.
好 但在那之前
Yeah, okay. But before we can do that,
我们得重新设定引爆器的功率
we need to somehow re-route the detonator's power draw.
哪怕只差一毫安
I mean, if we're off by even a milliamp...
爸 你走吧
Dad, go.
你没必要来做这种事
You don't need to be here for this.
"好玩的事" 不想带上我吗
Oh, what, and let you have all the fun?
况且 你被炸死 我活着
Besides, if you get blown up and I don't,
我怎么跟你妈交待
what am I gonna say to your mother?
也让我感受一下计时器只剩一秒时
Now, this is my chance to feel the thrill of cutting the red wire
剪断红线的刺♥激♥吧
with just one second left on the timer.
没有计时器
Yeah, there's no timer.
这枚炸♥弹♥的原理是
This is a bomb that was designed
只要碰一下任何部分 就会爆♥炸♥
to basically blow up if we touch any part of it.
那就不去碰
So let's not touch it.
你说引爆器之前干扰了你的通讯器
You said the detonator was interfering with your comms earlier.
没错 通讯器对其也有影响
Yes, and that knife cuts both ways.
更广的频率范围内 将通讯器过载
Overpower your comms across a wide spectrum and...
引爆器受到干扰 就会自动断开
The detonator will be virtually cut off from the trigger--
瑞奇 你听到了吗
Rich, did you get that?
当然 你俩像说相声一样精彩啊
Of course I got it! You two are my new favorite podcast.
我意思是 我能理解恶评
I'm just saying, I get the criticism,
但另一方面 我就是喜欢能多益榛子酱
but, like, on the other hand, I just like Nutella.
这就是我心目中的美国
And that's what my America is all about.
关键在于选择
It's about choice!
女士们先生们 掌声欢送马修·威茨先生
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Matthew Weitz!
不不 等一下
Oh, no, no, no! Hold on, hold on.
再给我一点
I'm just gonna-- just give me, give me,
再给我一点时间
give me one second, just give me one second,
我还要最后说几句
I'm just gonna tie up a few-- a few, uh, loose...
开始干扰通讯了
Okay, jamming comms... now!
这是什么情况
What does that mean?
代码中有一个开式回路
It means there's an open loop somewhere in the code,
通讯器频率无法进入程序
and the comms aren't taking to the programming.
-瑞奇 马上搞定 -我能搞定
- Rich, get it together. - I got it.
不 等等
No, wait.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表