剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
I want it kept that way.
马上封锁这栋大楼
I want this place in lockdown now.
执行封锁程序
发生什么了
?What the actual jeepers?
他们封锁了大楼
They've locked down the building.
他们肯定识破我们了
They must be on to us.
你们能稍微加快速度吗
You think maybe now you guys could pick up the pace a little bit?
我快要破解玛德琳和艾薇的通信了
I almost cracked Madeline's communications with Ivy.
还得再敲几下
Just a few more keystrokes.
那你跟我说什么话
Then what are you doing talking to me for?
继续敲啊
Keep stroking.
我知道严格来说 她不是在这里工作
Okay, I know she doesn't technically work here,
但你不能这样命令她
but I don't think you can say that to her.
不 不好
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
-怎么了 -有事赶紧跟大家说啊
- What is it? - Something you want to share with the class?
我知道这不是真的
I know this isn't true,
但根据这些精心编造的日志
but according to these very well-fabricated logs,
这一切的幕后主使
the person behind everything,
德辛的化学武器 苏珊·沙阿的死
the chemicals in Decin, Susan Shah's death,
以及罄竹难书的人不是玛德琳
and like a million other heinous crimes isn't Madeline.
"真厉害" 她嫁祸给谁了
Oh, perfect. Who'd she pin it on?
你
You.
玛德琳把她的罪行都嫁祸于我了
Madeline is pinning her crimes on me?
看起来是这样
Yeah, it appears that way.
看来几个月前 她就开始算计你了
It looks like she's been setting you up for months.
威茨 沙阿的事本该被处理得更好 真是失败
艾薇 都怪你
天啊 我怎么这么蠢
Oh, my God! How could I be so stupid?
我还签名授权让她雇用私人雇佣兵
I even signed the thing that authorized her private mercenaries.
对于普通老百姓来说
To the average citizen,
你看起来才是真正的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
it would seem like you are the real terrorist.
我当初就该跑路
I should have ran when I had the chance.
听着 你们得把我弄出去
Listen, you guys gotta get me out of here.
不 你要是这么做 就会显得更有罪
No! You do that, you'll look more guilty.
而且 你逃不了多久 就会挂了
Besides, you wouldn't last a second on the run.
好了 我没法保证
Okay, okay, okay, I can't make any promises,
但我可以试着将你从这些伪造的数据中移除
but I can try to disentangle you from this falsified data
并访问未修改的原始文件
and access the original unaltered files.
将矛头对准玛德琳
Pointing the finger back at Madeline!
太好了 就这么做 快 加速
Yes, yes do that! Come on! Double time!
快
Let's go!
我就假装你没在命令我
I am gonna pretend that you are not ordering me around right now.
我说过 没法保证
Like I said, no promises.
下套的人 非常厉害
Whoever set this up is good.
跟我有的一拼
Like, me good.
从你的手♥机♥开始吧 你要是能...
Uh, let's start with your phone, if you could...
他去哪里了
Where did he go?
跑了吧
I think he ran.
瑞奇 你干什么呢
Rich, what the hell are you doing?
你好 我叫戈登 今天我将协助拯救你
Hi, my name is Gordon. I'll be assisting in your rescue today.
那里面就像是个迷宫
It's like a labyrinth in there.
就是没有"大卫·鲍伊"
Just without David Bowie.
来
Here we go.
-好了 -谢谢
- There you go. There you go. - ?Thank you!
-赶紧离开这里吧 -你先走
- Let's get the hell out of here. - ?After you.
都别轻举妄动
Okay, let's just take this slow.
威勒 你得坐下 戴上手铐
Weller, you need to sit down and put those cuffs back on.
不行
No.
罗斯探员 你了解我
Agent Rose, you know me.
你了解我的团队
You know my team.
我们不是玛德琳说的那种人
We are not what Madeline says we are.
你看得出来 对吗
You see that, don't you?
监视器进入循环画面了 没人能看到我们
Oh, the cameras are looped, by the way, so no one can see us.
-把我铐起来 -?什么
- Cuff me. - ?What?
把我铐在桌子上 我会求救
Cuff me to the table. I'll call for help,
说你们制♥服♥了我 逃走了
say you overpowered me and escaped.
能给你们争取些时间
It'll buy you time.
谢谢
Thank you.
-威勒 萨帕塔和瑞奇逃走了 -怎么逃了
- Weller, Zapata, and Rich have escaped. - What? How?
好消息是 由于封锁 他们可能还在楼里
Good news is, they're probably still in the building due to the lockdown.
那就把他们找出来
Well, find them!
也许可以利用简把他们引回来
Maybe we can leverage Jane to bring the team back in.
不行 简只是在帮他们拖延时间
No. Jane was just stalling for her friends.
她再也不会认罪了
She'll never confess now.
第一方案已经行不通了吗
So Plan A's no longer viable?
没错 等你们找到那几个人
Correct. When you find the others,
把他们和简带到安静的地方 然后处理掉
you take them and Jane to a quiet place and finish the job.
那会引起很多问题
That's gonna raise a lot of questions.
我都能搞定
Questions I can handle.
这些人得彻底解决掉
These people need to be dealt with for good.
简的律师怎么办
What about Jane's attorney?
你就直接告诉他 简改变主意了
You'll just have to tell him she had a change of heart.
数据库分♥析♥完成
太好了 这才像话
Yes! That's what I'm talking about!
有对付玛德琳的证据了吗
You have the proof on Madeline?
必须的
Damn right I do.
这个数据库破解起来还蛮困难
Whoever set this up did not make it easy.
现在可以查看玛德琳和艾薇所有的通讯信息
We now have access to all of Madeline's interactions with Ivy,
包括大量个人档案 数据 文件 所有一切
including mountains of personal files, data, documents, all of it.
但怎么把这些公之于众
But how do we get this to the public?
我认识一个人也许能帮上忙
I know someone who might be able to help us.
简直不敢相信 如果你说的是事实
This is unbelievable. If what you are saying is true...
句句属实 梅根
It is, Megan. Every word.
我知道你为《纽约明星》工作 如果你能
I know you work for "The New York Star." If you could just...
在未经核实的情况下
Publish incriminating data about
将全国最有权有势的人的重要信息
one of the most powerful people in the country
-发表出去吗 -是的
- without taking time to verify it? - ?Yes.
你知道做新闻工作要负多大的责任吗
Do you understand how responsible journalism works?
我说的都是实话 你是我们唯一的机会
I am telling you the truth and you're the only chance we've got.
我知道你在乎里德
I know you cared about Reade.
他为了匡扶正义而死
He died trying to set this straight.
就算不为了我 为了他吧
If not for me, do it for him.
你打这种感情牌吗
That's the card you're gonna play.
他爱上了你 而取消了我们的婚约
He broke off our engagement because he was in love with you.
你心里也清楚吧
You know that, right?
不管你们之间如何结束
Regardless of how things ended between you,
里德不是他们说的那种坏人 我们都不是
Reade is not the villain they are saying he is. None of us are.
如果我们能把信息发过去 拜托你
If we can get to you this information, I am begging you...
请立刻公之于众
please go public with it right away.
如果出了差错 我的事业就完了
If this goes wrong, my career is over.
不会 我保证
It won't, I promise.
好吧
Okay.
你们应该没法直接发邮件
I'm guessing you can't just email it.
能发送安全文档吗
Can you send it securely?
我们正在想办法
We're working on that right now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾弗琳 发送安全文档进展如何
Afreen, where are we at with sending those secure documents?
不太顺利
Nowhere good.
艾薇的人关闭了我们所有的常规渠道
Ivy's people have shut down all our usual options,
封锁协议启动
但我楼上有个内务部的朋友
but I have a friend upstairs in Internal Affairs.
她负责收发敏感数据
She receives and sends sensitive data,
所以她有条安全无监控的线路
so she has a clean, unmonitored line.
好吧 她会让你用吗
Okay. Do you think she'll let you use it?
我也不知道 希望如此
I don't know. Let's hope so.
你要怎么上去
How are you gonna get up there?
拜托 我三年级就学会越级控制电梯了
Please. I learned to override elevator controls in third grade.
好吧 祝你好运
Okay. Good luck.
简
Jane!
-你要干什么 -他们抓了简
- What are you doing? - ?That's Jane.
那些人可是全副武装
Okay, that is a full-on army over there.
一旦你靠近简 他们会把你俩都杀掉
If you go anywhere near Jane, they're gonna kill both of you.
别闹了
Stop it!
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表