剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
She's gonna set that bomb off somewhere in the city,
结果会是毁灭性的
and the results are gonna be apocalyptic.
你得让我们重新接手
You have to put us back in play.
你和你的团队可以
You and your team can
把这最后一个案子跟到底
see this one last case through to the end.
但我不会再放任你们了
But I'm not just setting you loose again.
既然做 就得按规章制度来做
We do this, we do it by the book.
明白
Understood.
好吧 都有什么发现
Now... what do we know?
我们了解的不多
We don't know much.
这是已知的艾薇最后出现的地点
All right, this is Ivy's last known location.
艾薇·桑兹
纽约警署已经把所有离开纽约的口岸都关闭了
NYPD has closed every port out of New York,
但已经有好几个小时了 她可能早跑远了
but it's been hours, she could be anywhere.
需要的东西她都有
She has everything she needs.
那些压力罐她可以放在城市的任何位置
She could leave these canisters anywhere in the city
现在就立刻引爆 而她在等什么
and set them off right now-- what is she waiting for?
我有点想法 我一直在用
I have some idea, I've been continuing to monitor
冰激凌给我们的指引者
Ivy's communications through the Beaconer device
监控艾薇的通讯
that Ice Cream gave us.
她说的什么意思
Wait, what was that in English?
我...
Uh, I--
她在和本地造炸♥弹♥的杰西·托马斯联♥系♥
she has been texting with local bomb-maker Jesse Thomas.
艾薇 我们尽快见面吧
她想尽快和他会面
She wants to meet up ASAP.
为什么 她已经有了个化学品散布装置
Why? She already has a chemical dispersion device.
她是想扩大爆♥炸♥半径
She's trying to amplify the blast radius.
现在她只有一罐ZIP炸♥弹♥
Right now, she only has one canister of ZIP,
但如果把它与合适的爆♥炸♥物放到一起
but if you put that together with the right kind of explosives--
就有了一颗ZIP脏弹
You get a ZIP dirty bomb.
整个城市都会被抹去记忆
And the entire city gets Jane Doe'd.
要找到艾薇几乎不可能
We'll never be able to locate Ivy.
她太善于隐藏自己 太谨慎了
She's too good, too careful.
但既然她是要去见托马斯
But if she's meeting with Thomas,
我们也许可以锁定他的位置
we might be able to pinpoint his location.
好的 搞定
Okay... got it.
托马斯的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥在曼哈顿
Thomas's phone is bouncing between
若干个信♥号♥♥塔之间来回变换
a bunch of cell towers in Manhattan.
他在这里半径三千米的范围内
He's within this two-mile radius.
他就在这
He's here.
你怎么这么确定
How can you know that for sure?
万一事情败露这里有多条退路
Multiple outs if things get hairy.
虽然偏远但附近有几处住♥宅♥区
Isolated but within striking distance
而且都在爆♥炸♥能够波及的范围之内
to several congested targets.
如果我是艾薇 我就会在这里会面
If I were Ivy, that's where I'd meet.
所以说你其实并不确定
So, you don't know that for sure?
相信我 他们一定在这里
I'm telling you, that is where they are.
对我来说这样就够了
That's good enough for me.
不 不行
No, no!
我不会仅凭直觉就派一组战术小队
I am not sending a full TAC team
去突袭市里的某个地方
to a random part of town on a hunch.
这个时间点目标区域那里
There will be hundreds of civilians
会有成百上千的市民
around there this time of day.
放大信♥号♥♥源 缩小范围
Boost the signal, narrow the location,
只有我们掌握准确的位置 到那时候
once we know for sure, and only then,
你们才可以行动
can you move out.
简 你还好吗
Jane? You okay?
还好 没事 只是...
Yeah, yeah, it's...
只是有点头疼
it's just a headache.
我去找霍恩医生开点药吃
I'm gonna see Doc Horne for some pills.
摘自《哈姆雷特》
这是一个颠倒混乱的时代 倒霉的我
The time is out of joint, o cursèd spite
却生来肩负拯救这一切的责任
that ever I was born to set it right.
你好啊 老姐
Hey, sis.
-不 -是我
- No. - Yeah.
我们又一次即将面临一场灾难
Here we are again on the brink
而只有你才能阻止这场灾难
of a cataclysmic event that only you can stop?
这种事发生过多少次了
How many is that now?
我...我都数不过来了
I... I've lost count.
不过很奇怪 每次你都会发现
Odd, though, that you always seem
自己处于混乱旋涡的中心
to find yourself right at the center of the chaos.
某一刻 你不得不开始质疑
At a certain point, you have to start to wonder
这一切是否都因你而起
if you're the one causing it.
-罗曼 -这次我们要和谁斗
- Roman-- - Who are we fighting today?
艾薇 达布尔·赞 因为看起来似乎
Ivy? Dabbur Zann? 'Cause it seems like
不久之前你还在试图
just a moment ago, you were trying
摧毁掉腐♥败♥的联调局
to bring down a corrupt FBI.
而更早之前 你斗的则是我 汉克·克劳福德
Before that, it was me, Hank Crawford,
我们的母亲和沙暴组织 再之前
our mother, Sandstorm, and before that,
你所对抗的...还是腐♥败♥的联调局
it was... the corrupt FBI again.
为了把这些捋清楚 我头都晕了
I'm getting dizzy trying to keep it all straight.
谁是好人谁是坏人 反正不是你 对吧
Who's good, who's bad. Not you, though, right?
不管遭遇多么大的旋涡
No matter what the maelstrom,
你总能找到正确的方向
you can always see true north.
能永远正确真是爽啊
What a comfort that must be.
我快要死了吗
Am I dying?
所以我才又能见到你
Is that why I'm seeing you again?
我估计差不多吧
I would assume so.
起码 帕特森研制的解药
At the very least, this antidote
并没有让你完全康复
Patterson came up with does not seem to be working that great.
天哪
Oh, my God.
对了 告诉你一声 你刚刚说对了
You were right back there, by the way.
艾薇就在你推测的那个地方
Ivy is exactly where you think she is.
而且她手上有ZIP增压罐作为武器
And it won't take her long
那么组装整个爆♥炸♥装置
to integrate the explosive device
花费不了她多长时间
with the weaponized ZIP canister.
我们必须马上出发去阻止她
We need to go there right now and stop her.
-你不是真的 -没错 但我说的也是对的
- You're not real. - Yeah, I'm also not wrong.
你 你的新上司
Your-- Your new boss,
你的队员 他们都不知道吸入ZIP是什么感觉
your team, they don't know what it's like to be ZIPped.
但我们知道
We do.
我们必须阻止这一切
We need to fix this.
从什么时候开始你居然会乖乖
Since when do you sit on the sidelines,
待在旁边等着行动许可了
waiting for permission?
你可是爱丽丝·克鲁格
You're Alice Kruger,
蕾米·布里格斯 无名氏
Remi Briggs, Jane Doe.
只有你能够阻止他们
You're the only one who can stop them.
你一向都是那个救世主
You're always the only one.
来吧 老姐 你觉得怎么样
So, come on, sis, what do you say?
我们最后一次去拯救世界吧
Let's go save the day one last time.
我知道艾薇在哪里
I know where Ivy is.
你当然知道了
Of course you do.
但怎么可能
But how?
格里戈良说得没错
And Grigoryan was right,
就目前掌握的情报而言 我确实没法确定
there's no way to actually know for sure with the information I have.
但我的感觉又是那么确信 真实
Something about it just feels so solid and tangible.
感觉很肯定
So certain.
因为你害怕不确定性
Because uncertainty terrifies you.
在你所创造的这个人生里
This life you've created
你不得不每时每刻
requires you to make life and death decisions
做出生死攸关的抉择
every hour of every day.
一旦你开始质疑自己
If you started to second-guess yourself,
就会彻底不自信
you'd completely unfurl.
我现在就在质疑自己
I'm starting to second-guess myself now.
你还在跟一个死人说话呢
Well, you're also talking to a dead person,
我觉得这就够不真实了
which I would argue is unfurling.
在你的工作中
In your line of work,
确定性就意味着鲁莽程度
certainty is just another word for recklessness.
会给人带来虚假的信心
It allows a false sense of confidence
遮蔽自己对危险的认知
that blinds you to some very real dangers.
也许这就是为什么你爱着的人
Maybe that's why so many people you love
总是在你身边死去
just keep dying around you.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表