剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
a web address that brings us to...
输入密♥码♥
一个锁定的FTP站点
...A locked FTP site.
好好好
Okay. Okay, okay, um, um, um...
密♥码♥可能隐藏在...
The password could be embedded in a--
谜题的第二层之中 那... 也许不是
a second layer of the puzzle, so-- or, no.
三元码有双重用途
The trinary code does double duty.
还要多久啊
Okay, so how long is this gonna take?
搞定
Done.
进来了
Here we go.
-让我来吧 -好
- May I? - ?Yeah.
这是给中情局的一份备忘录
This is a memo to the CIA
内容关于"土耳其的..."
about a "Shik-oo-law-oon taw-kee-byeon-teh."
"一个土耳其变♥态♥话痨" 这指的是瑞奇
"A mouthy Turkish pervert." This is about Rich.
听起来情况不妙
That sounds bad.
中情局把他关在一个黑牢里
The CIA is holding him at a blacksite.
这还不是最不妙的部分
And that's not the bad part.
弟兄们
Hey, fellas.
又到了施刑的时间了吗
Is it torture time again?
这里没有窗户 对吧
There's no windows in here, is there?
不太有办法确定时间
Can't really tell what time of day it is
或者是几月份什么的 别别别
or what month it is or-- No, no, no, no, no!
那是什么东西
What the hell was that?
跟踪器
Tracker.
我还以为你要对我脑袋来一枪呢
I thought you were gonna shoot me in the head.
哪能那么容易就放过你了
Oh, you're not getting away that easy.
既然你不配合 只好把你交易了
You don't want to talk, you're being traded.
交易
Traded?
交易给谁
To who?
至少得是个季后赛竞争者吧
A playoff contender, at least?
也许吧
Maybe.
你觉得朝鲜今年有机会吗
You think North Korea's got a shot this year?
朝鲜吗 不 我觉得他们没机会
North Korea? No, I don't think--
我们不... 这...
We don't-- It--
朝鲜人不喜欢我
They don't like me in North Korea.
走吧
Let's go.
不不不 等等
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait!
这样吧 直接给我脑袋来一枪吧
You know what? Just shoot me in the head.
我考虑好了 没关系的
Huh, I thought about it, it's fine.
快来给我一枪
Look, just come shoot me in the head!
别走 快给我脑袋来一枪
No, it's-- Just shoot me in the head, please!
盲点
第五季 第一集
根据这条备忘录
According to this,
瑞奇将在今晚被移交
Rich is being transferred tonight.
要是他落入朝鲜人手里
If the North Koreans get their hands on him--
-他就死定了 -对 或者生不如死
- He's dead. - u202dYeah, or worse, alive.
是的 但我们还不知道这信♥号♥♥是谁发出的
Yeah, we still don't know who sent the signal
以及消息的真实性 这可能是个陷阱
or if we can trust it-- it could be a trap.
管不了了
Doesn't matter.
只要有可能是真的
If there's a chance this is real,
我们就得去救瑞奇
we need to bust Rich out.
问题不在于是否要救他 而是怎么救
It's not a question if we're doing this, it's how.
这备忘录里没有说黑狱在哪里
Now, this memo doesn't say where the blacksite is, so...
我们要怎么找他
how the hell are we gonna find him?
这很难
Well, it won't be easy.
缺少装备我们没法黑进中情局
I mean, we can't hack into the CIA without the gear.
也不能联♥系♥基顿和维茨 他们正受人监视
We can't reach out to Keaton or Weitz, they're being watched.
但我们如果能弄清楚瑞奇会被带去
But, if we can figure out where Rich is being taken
朝鲜的哪个地方 就能拦截...
in North Korea, we could intercept--
我知道瑞奇在哪里
I know where Rich is.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他被关在一间叫"船"的黑狱里
He's being held at a blacksite called "The boat."
那是一艘隐藏在法国♥军♥事墓地的监狱船
It's a prison ship hiding in plain sight in a military graveyard in France.
这你怎么不早说
So why didn't you tell us that?
他们认为瑞奇知道我们的下落
They think Rich knows where we are.
只要我们还活着并且仍然在逃
Us being alive, us being out in the world,
他们就还会留着他的命
it's what's keeping them from killing him.
我们如果没有周全的计划
If we go rushing into a blacksite
而贸然闯入黑狱 就死定了
without an airtight plan, we're all dead.
我是在想办法
I-I was trying to figure it out.
没错 但你没被关进过黑狱
Yes, but you have never been held in a blacksite.
-你应该早点告诉我们 -事已至此
- You should have told us. - What's done is done.
既然我们知道瑞奇在哪里
Now that we know where Rich is,
就得想办法救他
we just have to figure out a way to save him.
你可以免受又一番折磨的
You can avoid another round of this, you know.
也可以避免朝鲜为你准备的一切
You can avoid whatever North Korea has in store for you.
只要告诉我 你的朋友们在哪里
Just... tell me where your friends are.
我说过了 我不知道
I told you, I don't know.
随便你吧
Suit yourself.
不 等等
No, no, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我不是已经告诉你了吗
I mean, wouldn't I have told you by now?
说真的 如果你想听 我可以坦白其他事
Seriously, I mean, I can confess to other things if you want.
我这一生漫长而又极其残酷
I've lived a long, impressively diabolical life.
这一切大概始于我在三年级的历史考试中作弊
Guess it all started in the third grade when I cheated on my history exam.
后来四年级时
And then in the fourth grade,
我偷了我叔叔马克斯的假发
I stole my uncle Max's toupee
并把它粘在脸上
and glued it to my face
在学校希伯来戏剧中扮演领袖摩西
to play Moses in the Hebrew school play.
-我知道你在干什么 -我在坦白
- I know what you're doing. - I'm just confessing!
不 你在拖延 根据中情局的准则
No, you're filibustering. CIA protocol dictates that
只要你在开口 就有可能说出有用的信息
as long as you're talking you might say something useful.
中情局规定 只要你不停止说话
CIA protocol says that I can't question
我就不能审问或移交你
or transfer you until you stop talking.
这我倒是不知道
I don't know anything about that,
但我知道在我五年级时
but I do know that in the fifth grade,
我把我的妹妹伊蒂推下楼
I pushed my sister Edie down the stairs
并将此事怪罪于狗 然后我妈妈把我送去
and blamed it on the dog, and then my mother sent me
夏令营 我不太喜欢...
to summer camp, which I wasn't crazy about--
我看过《七宝奇谋》
I've seen "The Goonies."
我以为你会更喜欢看《布偶大追缉》
Pictured you as more of a "Great Muppet Caper" kind of a guy,
不过这样挺好的
but, uh, hey, good to know.
你有什么趣事
Do you have any other fun facts
-愿意跟我分享的吗 -当然
- you'd like to share? - u202dYeah.
我从来都不在乎中情局的准则
I never cared for CIA protocol.
-有新消息吗 -还没有
- What's the update? - Nothing yet.
正在努力搜集中
Just plugging away.
但什么才是真正的新消息呢
But what's the real update?
我估计你就是时代广场
I'm assuming you're the one behind
那件事的幕后主谋吧
that whole incident in Times Square?
我们说好不在这种地方谈论这件事 不安全
We agreed not to talk about this here, it's not safe.
听着 我知道自从无人机袭击之后
Look, I know we've been on radio silence
我们一直没说过话
since the drone strike,
但你问过我你是否能够相信我
but you asked me if you could trust me once,
答案是你仍然可以
and you still can.
时代广场那件事不是我♥干♥的
Times Square wasn't me.
我本来以为可能是你干的
I was hoping maybe it was you.
不 不是我
No, it wasn't me.
所以这表明要么是小队在发送消息
So that means either the team is sending out a message,
要么是有别人在发信♥号♥♥
or someone is sending out a flare.
我们必须尽快解决这件事
We need to solve that ASAP.
等等 不 也许是玛德琳在考验我们
Oh, wait, no. Maybe Madeline is testing us.
她简直要把我的脑子拧成麻花了
Oh, she is twisting my brain into a pretzel.
-我搞清楚了 -什么
- I solved it. - u202dWhat?
我刚刚只是装作解决不了的样子
I'm just pretending that I can't
这样才能给小队争取点时间
so that I can buy the team some time.
你真是太厉害了
That's terrific!
等等 准备时间干什么
Wait, time for what?
越狱
A jailbreak.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我知道分头行动...
I know that splitting up...
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表