剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
其他变量保持不变
All the other values remain the same.
塔莎·萨帕塔
Tasha Zapata...
这是那个科学家吗
is this your scientist?
克里·寇曼
实验室技术员
克里·寇曼 是她
Kerry Coleman. That's her.
看起来她在里德和萨帕塔
Well, looks like she vanished right around the time
审问她的那天消失了
that Reade and Zapata questioned her.
克里·寇曼
实验室技术主管
等等
Wait a minute.
怎么了
What is it?
我昨天看见她了
I saw her yesterday.
我开枪击中了她
I shot her.
我突袭了她
I-I winged her.
她逃走了 但她在欧洲这里
She got away, but she's here in Europe.
她跟玛德琳一伙
She's working with Madeline.
她也有份参与恐袭阴谋
She part of the attack plan.
我听说你遇到了一些阻碍
I understand you ran into some interference.
这不会影响事情进展吧
I trust that won't affect our timeline.
将会把生化武器放置就位
The gas will be weaponized, positioned,
明天此时 毒气会在十个首都城市扩散
and ready for dispersal in all ten capitol cities by this time tomorrow.
克里·寇曼
So Kerry Coleman,
克里·寇曼
实验室技术主管
里德和萨帕塔几年前审讯过的那个科学家
the scientist that Reade and Zapata interviewed years ago,
跟致命毒气脱不了干系
is somehow related to the deadly gas
而玛德琳正想用这种毒气制成生化炸♥弹♥
Madeline is trying to use in her bombs right now?
-致命毒气2000 -我还是不会这么叫
- Death Gas 2000. - I'm still not calling it that.
慢着 你说当年那件案子
Hold on, you said that you took down the operation
你们端了那个化学组织的窝
that made the chemicals during the case.
如果你记得他们当初的存放点
If you can remember where they were stored back then,
就有可能让我们确定目前位置
it might help us figure out where they are now.
我们是找到了 但我不记得怎么找到的
I know we found the place, but I'm fuzzy on how.
我们跟寇曼到了哈德森 但是什么都没发现
We followed Coleman to Hudson, but didn't turn up anything.
那之后呢
And after that?
我记得这部分
Now, this part I remember.
那是我和里德第一次和你讲话
It was the first time Reade and I talked to you.
我们跟踪寇曼到大学后 刚返回
We had just come back from following Coleman to the university.
-你和费舍尔很不高兴 -是吗
- You and Fischer were not happy. - Ha! Really?
真以为我们想不到你们去哪了吗
Did you think we wouldn't figure out where you'd gone?
你们该知道 我到处都有耳目
You should know I have eyes and ears everywhere.
你们回去整理案件卷宗吧
Now, I suggest you return to working these case files
我们俩讨论一下怎么处理你们
while the two of us discuss what this means for you both,
要不要上报给梅菲尔助理局长
and whether we have to bring it up to Assistant Director Mayfair.
不用做到这一步
Look, you don't have to do that--
说得好 威勒探员
Well... well said, Special Agent Weller.
我才不那样说话
No, I don't sound like that.
-你就是那样 -不
- Uh, you totally do. - No!
一开始是这样 慢慢就习惯了
At first. You get used to it.
你有时说话确实像狗叫
You can be a little barky sometimes.
好吧 我向你们兴师问罪之后呢
O-Okay, so what happened after I, understandably, held you accountable?
塔莎
Tasha?
塔莎
Tasha?
就这样了 我不记得其他事了
That's it, I can't remember anything else.
都模糊了
It's all fading.
对不起 我尽力了
I'm sorry, I'm trying.
我们知道你尽力了
We know you are.
人的记忆和感官紧密相连
Our memories are so tied to our senses.
有时候感官有助于唤醒记忆
So something sensory could help jumpstart your memory.
还有另外一个办法 可以试一下
As an alternative, my Nepalese hypnosis method
我的尼泊尔催眠术
is still on the table, just...
握住这个杯子
Hold the cup in your hands.
感受到暖度了吗
Feel its warmth?
闭上眼睛
Now, just close your eyes...
闻一下
and smell it.
伯爵红茶
It's Earl Grey.
里德最爱的茶
It's Reade's favorite.
我不该来这里
This was a mistake.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
费舍尔说我们一半人坚持不了一年
Fischer said half of us wouldn't be here within a year.
我以为我至少能撑过一天
I thought I'd at least make it a full day.
我们是搞砸了
Yeah, we messed up.
但我们当时以为那么做没错
But we did what we thought was right.
也许我该调到离老家近的地方
Maybe I should just transfer someplace closer to my family.
前提是他们同意给我调职
If they'll even grant me a transfer.
你调去荒村小地方 肯定不会无聊死
Yeah, I'm sure you won't go crazy working out of the Boise branch.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
听着 你今天惹得我很生气
Look, you really pissed me off today.
尽管上级安排我跟你整理卷宗 我很不情愿
And while I'm not happy about being put on file duty with you...
但你可能真会胜任这份工作
I think you might actually be pretty good at this.
当然要经过一番磨炼
Eventually.
虽然我们刚认识 但我肯定
I just met you, and I can already tell
你不会喜欢去鸟不拉屎的地方工作
you'd be miserable working at some sleepy backwoods office.
你都把我看透了啊
You got me all figured out, huh?
没错
Yeah.
我可不会轻易让你拍屁♥股♥走人
And I am not letting you off the hook.
我们还有成千卷宗要整理
Besides, we've got about a million files to log.
不管你愿不愿意
So, whether you like it or not,
你目前只能跟我一起干了
for the time being you're stuck with me.
我不会让你辞职
I'm not letting you quit.
真要这样吗
So that's how it's gonna be?
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Fine.
我不走了
I'll stay.
但不许你再开车了
But you are never allowed to drive again.
如果我那天让他辞职了
If I'd just let him go that day...
这不是你的错
No, this is not your fault.
他就还会活着
He would still be alive.
把他调到其他分局
Hey, do you think transferring him
就真会让他远离危险吗
to a different office would've kept him out of danger?
他肯定还会想办法出外勤
He would've found a way to stay in the action.
那是他心之所向
It's what he wanted.
更重要的是
And more than anything,
他会希望你坚持到底
he'd want you to see this through.
他会希望我们解决这件事
He'd want us to solve this thing.
没错 这个致命毒气2000可不会自己现身
Yeah, I mean, this Death Gas 2000 isn't gonna find itself.
我们继续
Let's keep going.
第一天"开门红" 解决了一摞
Well, good first day. That's one stack down.
还有成千上万要整理
And one million to go.
我还是觉得寇曼的审讯有蹊跷
Something's still bothering me about that Coleman interview.
有些地方不对劲
But something's not right.
-对 -我也一直琢磨此事 就是不想说出来
- Yeah. - It's been on my mind all day, I just didn't wanna bring it up.
如果你说出来 我们就得继续查了
Yeah, because if you brought it up, we'd probably have to pursue it.
我大学打过橄榄球
I played college football.
如果赛后感觉不好 你知道我会怎么做吗
You know what I would do if I had a game I didn't feel good about?
你会看比赛录像
You'd watch the tape.
我首先注意到的是她的手指
The first thing I noticed were her fingers.
是 脱皮了
Yeah, they're peeling.
你注意到皮肤颜色也不对吗
And notice the discoloration?
虽然她说公♥司♥不再生产了
And I know she says her company doesn't make them anymore,
但这些都是接触过受害者体内
but those are common side effects for someone
找到的那些化学物质之一之后
who's come into contact with one of the chemicals
常见的副作用
found in our guy's body.
-氯12 -氯12
- Chlorine12. - Chlorine12?
那个地区出现的化学物质之一
That's one of the chemicals in the compound.
你觉不觉得她的靴子很奇怪
Does anything strike you as odd about her boots?
我没想到你这么关注时尚
I never would've taken you as a fashion guy,
毕竟你穿得这么草根
especially considering your casual look.
首先 我对时尚的了解比你吃过的饭都多
Well, "A," I've forgotten more fashion than you've ever known.
其次 她穿的是加厚靴子
And "B," Her boots are insulated.
这个时节穿有点热了吧
A little warm for this time of year, no?
如果她要去一个化学药剂低温储藏所 就说得通了
Not if she's been going to a chemical cold storage facility.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表