剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
赶紧搞定
Fix this!
否则我现在就暴露你们
Or I burn you right now.
那就给我们一个机会
Okay, then give us a chance.
我们也跟你一样
We want to get these paintings
想拿到画作并了结这事
and get this over with as much as you do.
这事还没了结呢
This does not make it over with.
在冰岛 你们承诺了我两件事
In Iceland, I was promised two things--
一是画作 还有我的有待商榷 对吧
one, paintings, but also my TBD, yeah?
你们还欠我的有待商榷
You still owe me my TBD.
我们欠你
Oh, we owe you?
要不是你 我最好的朋友就不会死
If it wasn't for you, my best friend would still be alive.
抱歉
Sorry.
但我依然要得到我的有待商榷
But I still get my TBD.
我还没想好我具体要什么
And I haven't decided exactly what it is that I want yet,
但我想或许入手特斯拉
but I'm thinking I would like to own Tesla,
不是一辆特斯拉车 而是特斯拉公♥司♥
not a Tesla, but the company Tesla.
或上《时代周刊》的封面
Or what about the cover of "Time," you know?
我把钱转移到了海外
I moved money overseas
以为那是你账户的钱
thinking it was coming from your account.
你为什么让我偷
Why did you have me steal
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问的钱
from the national security advisor?
好吧
Okay,
听着
listen.
别人偷东西了 好吗
Nobody stole anything, okay?
只是
It just...
这其实是好消息
This is actually good news.
沙阿想资助反抗军
Shah wants to help fund the resistance.
你已经骗了我一次 别再骗了
You lied to me once. Don't do it again.
好吧
Okay, fine.
这是帮玛德琳的忙
This is a favor for Madeline.
她想让我把沙阿从副总统
She wants me to get Shah off the short list
候选名单上踢出去
for the vice presidency.
你利用我勒索她
You used me to blackmail her?
不 谁也没有勒索谁
No. Nobody is blackmailing anybody.
把大额资金转移到海外账户
Moving large sums of money to an offshore account,
我知道看起来像什么样
I know how that looks.
那就是你的计划 对吧
And what was your plan, huh?
告诉沙阿你有令人发指的秘密的证据吗
Tell Shah you have evidence of some heinous secret?
说你有财务证据
Claim you have the financials
证明她在付封口费吗
to prove that she was paying out hush money?
这其实...你比看上去聪明
That is actually... You're smarter than you look.
我不在乎玛德琳拿什么威胁你了
I don't care what Madeline is threatening you with.
如果你有灵魂 就不要这么做
If you have a soul, don't do this.
如果玛德琳赶走我们
And if Madeline gets rid of us,
那就没人帮助小队了
then no one can help the team.
我已经无计可施了
I'm up against the wall here, Afreen.
我黑进了扎斯蒂塔公♥司♥的主机
I was able to hack into Zastita's mainframe
远程关闭了警报
and turn off the alarm remotely.
我们注意到了 谢谢
We noticed, thank you.
嗯 但安保公♥司♥还需要一个口头同意
Yeah, the security company needs a verbal "Okay"
否则他们会来检查房♥子
or they come and check on the place.
你怎么知道
Yeah, how did you know that?
因为电♥话♥一直响个不停
Because the phone's been ringing off the hook.
对 而且我们也不太方便接电♥话♥
Yeah, and we're not exactly in a position to answer it.
好 最佳的防御就是最好的进攻
Okay, so the best defense is a good offense.
我用假克罗地亚手♥机♥电♥话♥
I will call the security company
打给安保公♥司♥
from a spoofed Croatian cell number
说座机坏了
and claim that the landline is busted.
-你会说克罗地亚语吗 -不 你会
- Hey, you speak Croatian? - No, you do.
你为什么会觉得我会说克罗地亚语
Why would you think I speak Croatian?
你在联调局核心竞争力调查问卷上撒谎了吗
Did you lie on your FBI core competencies survey?
不 我绝不会撒谎
No, I would not lie on--
你 好吧 我撒谎了
Are you-- Yes, I did.
我没说实话
I lied on that.
你会说克罗地亚语吗
Do you speak any Croatian?
你好 我的名字是网络
好吧 B计划
Okay, Plan B.
我试试看能不能重新黑入他们的主机
I can see if I can get back into the mainframe
过载他们的系统
and overwhelm their system
然后同时触发所有客户的警报
and set off all their customers' alarms at once.
马修·维茨
Oh, Matthew Weitz.
很高兴再次见到你
Such a pleasure to see you again.
谢谢你能来 沙阿女士
Thank you for coming in, Ms. Shah.
不 叫我苏珊
No, no, no, call me Susan.
我不想让自己难堪
Now, I don't wanna embarrass myself,
但是自从你在赫尔辛基
but I have had my eye on you
冗长的演讲之后 我就开始关注你了
ever since your filibuster in Helsinki.
你是个好人
You are a good egg.
你为罗塞拉基金会的社会发展项目贡献良多
You do inspiring work for The Rosera Foundation for Social Progress.
你怎么
That's-- How did you-- Um...
没什么人想了解我工作之外干的事
Not a lot of people ask me about my work outside the office.
很可能是因为他们嫉妒你
Oh, probably because they're jealous.
你升职很快
You've climbed very far very fast.
没人想知道你生活中还是个伟人
No one wants to hear you're also a great guy.
我自己并不是什么伟人
Ah, I'm not-- I wouldn't say a great guy.
还很谦虚
Ha, humble too, hm?
这正是我团队上缺失的人才
Just the kind of guy I'd like on my team.
我其实想让你帮我
In fact, I was hoping I could twist your arm
共同主办我参与的慈善项目
into co-hosting a benefit for a charity of my choice--
青少年福利团体
the Adolescent Welfare Group.
他们帮助受虐待儿童在法庭上的审判流程
They help abused children navigate the court process.
他们当然如此
Of course they do.
你说什么
Sorry?
没什么 我听说过他们
Nope, nothing, that's-- I have heard of them.
好好想一想
So think about it.
对不起 你一定还有问题问我
I'm sorry, you must have questions for me.
是吗
I do?
联调局在审查候选人名单
Well, the Bureau is vetting the short list.
我猜和这事有关
I figured that's what this was about.
是 名单 没错
Yes! The sh-- Yeah, um...
那么
So...
恭喜 你通过了审核 毫无问题
Congratulations. You passed-- A-plus.
真的吗
Really?
你没有问题问我
You don't have any questions for me?
这只是走个形式
You know, I just-- This is just a formality.
有些文件要签 不是这些
Just forms to sign. These are not them.
但我很乐意与你一起主办孩子们的慈善项目
But I would love to do that hosting with the children.
-太棒了 -好 我先走了
- Excellent. - Yeah. I'm gonna... yep.
简
Jane...
这里写了什么东西
there's something written here.
刻在了盖子上
It's etched into the lid.
这么说保险柜里的东西只是为了转移注意力
So the items in the safe were red herrings.
你能 我还要一点作用力
Can you...? I need more leverage.
你能往后靠吗
Can you lean back?
好 抱歉
Okay, sorry.
还差一点
Almost.
帕特森 我们找到了真正的线索
Patterson, I think we just found the real clue.
好像是什么清单
All right, it's some kind of a list.
"鲜艳的线
"A vibrant thread--
蓝色 金色 红色
Blue, gold, red.
挂毯 还有一个中提琴"
A tapestry. And a viola da gamba."
一个中提琴和什么
A viola da gamba and what?
没了 就这些
Nothing. That's all it says.
我不想催你们
Guys, I hate to be a noodge,
但是你们要快点走了
but you guys gotta skedaddle, like now.
好 破解这个清单
Fine. Decode that list.
我们马上飞回来
We're flying back.
希望着陆时 你们破解出下一个目标地点
It'd be great to have the next location by the time we land.
"好主意" 柯特
Oh, yeah, that's a great idea, Kurt.
让我把信息输入"神奇机器"
Let me just, uh, put that into my magic beep-boop machine
就能破解出来
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表