剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
So, we take out these stashes using the Bumpkey Virus.
不能让玛德琳或达布尔·赞拿到东西
We can't let Madeline or the Dabbur Zann get their hands on it.
艾薇的信息里没有说明具体♥位♥置
Ivy's messages don't have exact coordinates.
有一条信息说"取得匈牙利护照"
One of 'em just says "acquire Hungarian passports"
"利比亚的ZIP还没准备好"
and "the ZIP in Libya isn't on the grid."
我没法侵入燃气发电机
I can't hack into gas-powered generators.
我们要是不能销毁ZIP 那就用掉它们
So, if we can't destroy the ZIP, we use it.
这办法有点创意
That's a bit of a turn.
不过我倒是不介意忘记
Although, you know what, I wouldn't mind erasing
我在吉布提和他们的奥♥运♥乒乓球队
a particularly weird week I had in Djibouti
度过的特别奇怪的一周
with their Olympic table tennis team--
不 我们要以此扰乱玛德琳
No, we use it to get to Madeline.
不得到她想要的 她是不会罢休的
She's not gonna stop until she gets what she wants.
她只会继续制♥造♥更多ZIP
She'll just keep making more.
对 好吧
Right, okay.
我们要是能接近她的存货
If we can get to her supply,
就能在上面安装追踪器 追踪它们
we can fit it with trackers, and then we can follow it.
就让她以为自己拿到了ZIP
We let her think that she's got the ZIP,
然后在她用于袭击之前
and catch her transporting it
抓她个现行
before she can use it in an attack.
幸运的话我们就能回家了
And hopefully, we can all go home.
我实现了承诺 她是艾莉森·奈特
As promised. Allison Knight,
柯特·威勒的孩子她妈
mother of Kurt Weller's child.
干得好
Well done.
你觉得她清楚他们在哪里吗
You think she knows where his team is?
很快就能知道
We're about to find out.
盲点
第五季 第七集
玛德琳在两个地方储藏了ZIP
Madeline is storing the ZIP in two locations.
我在缩小匈牙利储藏点的范围
I'm narrowing down where it is in Hungary,
但艾薇在派人
but Ivy is sending in teams
去的黎波里外的医疗营
to a medical camp outside Tripoli.
而利比亚限制外来旅行 显然
And Libya is travel restricted, so obviously,
要去那里几乎是不可能的
getting in there is gonna be next to impossible.
不 并非不可能 我有一个暗网联♥系♥人
No, it isn't. I have a dark web contact
他非常擅长将不合法的东西带入利比亚
who's very good at getting less than legal things into Libya.
他叫什么名字 软冰淇淋还是奶昔
What's his name? Soft Serve? Milkshake?
-冰糕吗 -真棒
- Sorbet? - Oh, bravo.
他叫丹 好吗 他非常厉害
His name is Dan, okay? Dan is fantastic.
他会带我们进去利比亚 没问题的
Dan will get us into Libya, no problem.
丹就是这么牛 进去之后 我...
That's Dan. After that, I...
我在中情局的第一个月就是在的黎波里受训
I trained in Tripoli my first month with the CIA.
好的 那你和瑞奇就能搞定利比亚
All right, so you and Rich, you can handle Libya.
我和简去匈牙利
Jane and I, we can go to Hungary.
好的 自驾游啦
All right, road trip!
好 这是追踪器
All right, so this is the tracker.
把它装入罐内的进气阀
It goes into the intake valve on the canister.
它看起来就像是真的螺母
It looks just like the real nut,
只是它会直接向我的服务器发送GPS定位
except it emits a GPS location straight to my servers.
我觉得不能让他们转移存货
I don't like letting them move it.
我们不能冒险让玛德琳或达布尔·赞
We can't risk Madeline or the Dabbur Zann
拿它当武器
using it as a weapon.
对 但这如果能彻底打败玛德琳
Yeah, but it's worth it if it means
就是值得的
taking Madeline down for good.
我有个折中的好办法
I have a good compromise.
有一种变性的操作
There's a process called denaturing.
我们可以让ZIP变为惰性
We can make the ZIP inert
让玛德琳带走装有追踪器的
and let Madeline take the useless batches
一批无用的ZIP
with the trackers installed.
对 就像把父母酒瓶里的酒
Right, like taking the booze out of your parents' alcohol bottles
换成水一样
and replacing with water.
大威利 你一直在瞒着我们啊
Big Willie P., you've been holding out on us.
但我也还有点犹豫
I have been appropriately hesitant.
玛德琳的ZIP是一个新配方
Madeline's ZIP is a new formula.
原始配方需要注射起效
The OG formula had to be injected.
我们不知道这个新配方是如何起效的
We don't know how this new one works.
它要是被武器化 那触碰它
If it's meant to be weaponized, just touching it
就可能足以产生效果
could be powerful enough to have an effect.
好吧 那在装有ZIP的容器上做手脚不可行
Okay, so tampering with containers with ZIP is not recommended.
对 又有一个应该直接销毁它的原因了
Yeah, another reason we should just destroy it.
但这正是我们能阻止她和达布尔·赞的办法
But this is how we can stop her and the Dabbur Zann.
这是要跟玛德琳正面交锋
I mean, we're taking the fight to Madeline's front door.
我认为是值得冒险的
I say it's worth the risk.
好的 来上一节使ZIP变性的速成入门课吧
All right, let's have a crash course in Denaturing ZIP 101.
我会将容器罐3D打印出来
I'll 3-D print models of the canisters,
然后就开始模拟吧
and we'll get to work.
她之前藏在哪里
Where was she hiding?
康涅狄格州 她的老搭档
Connecticut. Her old partner
不愿供出她的化名
was reluctant to give up her known aliases,
但他最终向我妥协了
but eventually he came around to my way of thinking.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
要是如此简单
If it were that simple,
几个月前我就能找到她
I would have found her months ago.
你有什么在瞒着我
What aren't you telling me?
不能在你女儿身边一定非常难受
Must be hard being away from your daughter.
你们对她干了什么
What'd you do to her?
要是我女儿没有从医院出来...
If my daughter doesn't come out of that hospital...
不久前 我得到情报称她把她女儿
I got intel that she took her kid
带去了一家医院
to a hospital a while back.
你没有告诉我这个情报 为什么
Intel you failed to share with me, why?
听着 我找到她了 不是吗
Look, I found her, didn't I?
用什么方法是我自己的事
My methods are my own.
她女儿呢
And the daughter?
没找到
No trace.
奈特一定把她托付给别人了
Knight must have left her behind with someone.
可惜 不过 消息可能以后会有用
Shame. Still, could prove useful.
我们有可能通过她找到他们
She could lead us right to them.
我不会低估她
I wouldn't underestimate her.
也不要低估我
Yeah, and don't underestimate me.
你不是还要赶飞机吗
Don't you have a plane to catch?
早上好 艾莉森
Good morning, Allison.
我可以直呼你艾莉森吗
May I call you Allison?
你需要点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
水 自动贩售机里的零食
Water? Snack from the vending machine?
你在法警的朋友们
Your friends at the marshal's office
向我讲述了一些关于你的了不起的故事
have regaled me with some very impressive stories about you--
为什么带我来这
Why am I here?
你逃跑了
You went on the run
就在柯特·威勒和他前联调局小队逃跑不久后
shortly after Kurt Weller and his former FBI team did.
这看上去情况可不妙
That didn't look good.
你确定你不想要请律师吗
Are you sure you don't want an attorney?
威勒和他的小队被指控为恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Weller and his team were accused of terrorism.
我担心我和我儿女的人身安全
I feared for my and my daughter's safety.
感受到潜在威胁后保护自身的安全不违法吧
It's not against the law to protect yourself from a perceived threat.
你曾在多地与威勒和他的小队进行合作
You partnered with Weller and his people on multiple locations.
为了打击罪犯
To take down criminals.
如果我当时知道他们是罪犯
If I had thought they were criminals,
我就会亲手逮捕他们了
I would have arrested them myself.
但是你知道了之后 为什么要逃
But once you found out, why run?
为什么不转做证人告发他们
Why not just turn state's evidence?
你是最应该信任证保计划的人
You of all people should trust WITSEC.
你见过帕特森了吧 她能找到任何人
You've met Patterson, right? She can find anyone.
我知道感觉陷入困境是什么样的感受
I know what it's like to feel trapped in a situation.
我丈夫生前也不是个好人
My husband wasn't a good man, either.
我不是感觉陷入困境 我就是陷入困境
I don't feel trapped. I am trapped.
那就帮帮我
Then help me.
艾莉森 我认为你和我想要的同一件事
Allison, I think you and I want the same thing.
现在的局势很不稳定
This is a very volatile situation.
我只是为了保证每一个人的安全
I am just here to ensure everyone's safety,
包括你 还有你的女儿
including yours... and your daughter's.
阀门没有连接好
The valve isn't catching.
放松
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表