剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
就是想说一下
I just want you to know--
我感谢你们这么帮忙
I appreciate your support.
所有人的支持
Everybody's support.
但你们的关爱让我有点闹心
But I'm getting a little tired of all of the love and concern.
你们真想帮我
You want to support me?
就别把感受强加于我
Stop telling me how to feel
给我点时间 让我自己理清楚
and give me a second to figure out how I feel.
-你这是要去哪 -德国
- Hey, wait, where-- where are you going? - Germany.
我要去那片搜索区
I'm heading to the search radius.
如果查到可靠线索 到时找到威勒
If you find a solid lead on where they've got Weller,
就必须尽快行动
we have to move as quickly as possible.
先别急着走 你这么做妥当吗
Wait, wait, wait, are you sure that's a good idea right now?
发现线索 就联♥系♥我
Call me if you get something!
知道了
Copy that.
你一定很累了
You must be so tired.
你想说出他们的位置
You want to tell me where they are.
我能感觉到
Yeah, I can feel it.
我能看到你脑海中浮现出地名
I can see the name taking shape in your brain,
就要脱口而出
forming inside your mouth.
你快要屈服了
You're running out of places to hide.
他们在哪里 柯特
Where are they, Kurt?
他们在地堡里
They're under the fort.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
-快点 儿子 -爸
- Come on, kiddo. - Dad?
想在日出前赶到宾州溪 现在就得出发
Gotta hit the road if we're gonna make it to Penns Creek before sun-up.
泰勒能一起去吗
Can Taylor come?
不是说好这次就咱父子俩出游吗
Come on, I thought this was gonna be a guys' trip.
那个小丫头天天缠着你 不烦吗
Aren't you sick of that girl nippin' at your heels all the time?
话说 你总把她带在身边
Anyway, I'm not so sure it's a good idea
我觉得不是好事
for you to bring her around so much.
-对谁都不好 -为什么
- For anyone. - Why?
她爸不在了
Her dad's gone,
她妈整天都要忙工作
and her mom is stuck at work all day.
她多半时间都孤零零一人
Half the time, she's on her own over there.
泰勒需要我们 爸 她只有我们了
Taylor needs us, Dad. We're all she's got.
我们不该多照应一下她吗
Shouldn't we help her if we can?
-你没法保护所有人 儿子 -为什么不能
- Can't protect everyone, son. - Why not?
给我一个泰勒不能跟我们去的理由
Give me one good reason why Taylor can't come with us.
你知道原因
You know why.
你内心深处一直都知道
Part of you always knew.
而你还是总让她和我们在一起
And you brought her around anyway.
不 我不相信你
No. I don't believe you.
你知道我没说错 儿子
You know I'm right, son.
我不信
I don't believe you!
泰勒失踪那晚到底发生了什么
What really happened that night that Taylor disappeared?
你当时在哪里
Where were you?
那天晚宴 你消失了三个小时
You left that dinner party for three hours.
我说过了 我去买♥♥酒了
I told ya, I volunteered for a booze run.
你别拿过去25年骗别人那一套来搪塞我
I don't want the line that you fed everyone for the past 25 years!
-告诉我真♥相♥ 爸 -柯特
- I want the truth, Dad. - Kurt!
这就是真♥相♥
That is the truth.
你的鞋那时为什么沾满了泥
Why were your shoes muddy?
你以为我睡着了
You thought that I was asleep.
而你那晚回家时 我看见你冲掉鞋上的泥了
I saw you hosing them off that night when you got home.
因为我杀了她
Because I killed her.
-什么 -我杀了泰勒·肖
- What? - I killed Taylor Shaw.
我杀了你的朋友 把她埋在了木堡下面
I killed your friend and buried her under the fort,
我们常去的那个露营地
the campground we always used to go to.
你当时坚持要带她一起去
The one you insisted she come along to,
因为你向来不管干什么都要带着她
just like you dragged her along to every single thing we did.
-不 -我竭尽所能让她远离我们
- No. - I did everything I could to keep her away,
而你却坚持要让她和我们待在一起
and you did everything you could to keep her around.
我不停抵抗这种杀欲
I fought, and I fought,
最终却磨不过你的坚持
and you... wore me down.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
你想让我把她杀了
I think you wanted me to kill her.
-不 -我知道我是个什么人
- No! - I knew what I was.
你也知道
And so did you.
泰勒的死 你和我一样难辞其咎
You're as much to blame for Taylor's death as I am.
你滚
You go away!
滚开 离我们远点
You go away and leave us alone!
你以为你当上联调局探员 是为了保护别人了吗
You thought you became FBI so you could protect people?
为了救别人了吗 不
To help people? No...
我知道真♥相♥
I know the truth.
你利用警徽来掩饰
You use that badge to justify
你内心真实的自己
what you've always been in your heart.
你是个杀人犯
You're a killer!
就跟你老爸一样
Just like your old man.
不 我和你不一样
No. I'm nothing like you.
你杀了一个手无寸铁的小女孩
You killed an innocent little girl.
因为你心理变♥态♥ 你懦弱
Because you're sick. You're weak.
我这辈子都在阻止你这种人造孽
I've dedicated my life to stopping people like you.
用杀人的方法
By killing them.
不 我阻止坏人作恶
No. I stop bad people from doing bad things.
-这不一样 -谁说的
- It's not the same. - Says who?
你凭什么决定他人的生死
Who are you to decide who lives and who dies?
你又不是上帝
You're not God.
你如今都不是联调局探员了
You're not even FBI, anymore.
你本性如此 才会杀人
You kill people because you're built for it.
因为你很拿手
'Cause you're good at it.
你也喜欢杀人
And because you like it.
这个孩子因我而死
This child is gone because of me.
这是我在世上所杀之人
This is the death I've visited upon the world.
但我如今可以面对了
But I can face that now.
你能面对你杀掉的所有人吗
Can you do the same for the people you've killed?
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
来想一下
Okay, uh, let's see here now.
他们弃车之后
Of the four possible routes
可能走的四条路线里
that they could have taken after ditching the SUV,
有两条已经排除了吧
two of them were washed out, right?
我得弄清他们走了其中哪一条路
So, I've got to figure they've gone in one of these two directions.
好吧 扔硬币决定吗
All right. Want to flip a coin?
他们会不会去市中心了
What if they head into the city center here?
他们可以藏起来
You know, they could blend in,
法兰克福
那边资源工具可能也更齐全
probably have better access to resources.
达布尔·赞在奥地利有据点
Dabbur Zann's got a stronghold in Austria.
捷克
奥地利
没错 没错
Yeah! Yeah, they do.
也许他们转向到这里了
Okay, so, maybe they veer this way,
法兰克福 维尔茨堡
如果要撤退 这里更近
and it is a shorter run when they have to make a break for it.
他们穿过小镇
Okay, so they head through the small town
维尔茨堡
途中找地方对他逼供
and find somewhere to interrogate him.
但这么说 他们不会去市中心了吧
Yeah, but they're not gonna want to go into the center of town, right?
他们会找一个偏远地方 可能在室内
They... want to find something remote, probably indoors,
就算闹出动静也无所谓
somewhere where they don't have to worry about making noise.
好
Okay.
这个小谷仓有可能吗
What about this small barn?
不 这个农场有人
No, see, that-- that's an active farm.
太危险了 随时都有可能被人撞见
It's too risky. Anyone could just walk in on them at any time.
这里有一小片工业区
All right, there's a little industrial area here.
这栋楼是什么
What is this building?
一家废弃的机械厂
It's an abandoned machine factory.
新老板还没搬进去
The new owners have yet to move in
因为石棉还没拆掉
because they're awaiting asbestos removal.
柯特一定被关在这里
That's gotta be it, right?
我马上告诉塔莎
Okay, I'm gonna let Tasha know.
她大概就在那附近
I don't think she's far away from there.
不找人去增援她吗
But won't she need backup?
理想情况下有 但今天不理想
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表