剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Okay. Let's go.
哈迪斯把主断路器弄跳闸了
Hades tripped the main breaker,
但我们事先把地堡封锁起来了
but we locked down the bunker first.
他出不来了
So he can't get out.
开始搜查房♥间吧
Let's start clearing the rooms.
就这么玩捉迷藏
And play hide and seek,
祈祷他不会把我们挨个干掉吗
hoping he doesn't take us all out one by one?
我们都深呼吸一下吧
Why don't we all just take a deep breath, okay?
他没有武器
He's unarmed.
你没看过他的档案吗
Did you read his file?
他在监狱里 只用衣架和拉链就杀了六个人
He killed six guys in prison with just a coat hanger and a jagged zip tie.
摸黑找他 这正中他下怀
He wants us to look for him in the dark!
我们就该按兵不动 等他出来
I say we stay in place and wait him out.
没时间等了
We don't have time for that.
威勒说得对
Weller's right.
其余几个达布尔·赞成员逃出来了
The rest of the Dabbur Zann is still out there
跟玛德琳一起图谋不轨
planning something with Madeline.
我们还是行动吧
So let's make a move.
说得好像你今天的行动都很成功一样
Oh, yeah, because the moves you made today really worked out great so far.
你们都给我闭嘴
Shut the hell up, all of you!
都闭嘴
Shut the hell up!
我受够大家相互指责和争论不休了
I am so sick of all the finger-pointing and arguing
威勒还气得脸红脖子粗
and Weller's neck doing that thing
他的衬衫都要被撑爆了
where it looks like his shirt's gonna burst off his body.
-都给我打住 -瑞奇
- Stop it! -Rich--
别叫我名字
Don't "Rich" me.
你们的关注点都错了
You are all focusing on the wrong things.
你们把精力都用来怪罪彼此
You have spent so much time blaming each other
没意识到 我们全靠彼此才活到现在
that you don't realize we are the reason that we are still alive.
大家都犯过错
We've all made mistakes.
都犯过错
All made mistakes.
也都为了团队而出过力
And we've all done things for the benefit of the team.
例如 我弄来了咖啡机
I brought in a coffee maker, for example,
但没有人谢我一句
that nobody has even expressed the slightest appreciation for.
难道咖啡机是凭空出现吗
You think that just comes out of thin air?
瑞奇说得对
Rich is right.
只有我们齐心协力 才能摆脱困境
The only way out of this is if we all start rowing in the same direction.
此事因我而起
Now I got us into this mess,
你们得相信我能带领大家解决此事
and I need you to trust me to get us out, okay?
我们团结一心 肝胆相照
Now we stay together, we watch each other's backs,
一起搜寻这个地堡
and we clear this bunker as a group.
开始行动吧
Okay, let's do this.
简说
Jane said...
我们一起
all of us.
你们终于信任我持枪了吗
Are you finally trusting me with a gun?
安全
Clear.
瑞奇 行动
Rich, move.
跟着我
On me!
中止行动吧 我预感不好
I think we should stop. I have a bad feeling.
塔莎 别分心
Tasha, stay with us.
塔莎 小心身后
Tasha, behind you!
不准动
Don't move!
放我出去
Let me out...
不然我杀了她
or I will break her spine with the screw driver.
你最好别这样
You don't wanna do this.
我不说第二遍 把枪放下
I will not ask again. Guns down!
塔莎
Tasha.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我们在这儿见沙阿吗
We meeting Shah here?
小酒馆不好吗
What's the matter with the bistro?
小酒馆里威胁人最合适了
You know, you can blackmail people in bistros.
马修 选择很重要
It's all about options, Matthew.
我们不断做出选择
As we make choices,
可选之路越来越少 最后只剩一条路
our options shrink until there's only one path to follow.
你现在无路可走了
You are out of options.
只有这一条路了
This is your path.
玛德琳 听我说 你不能这么做
Madeline, listen to me. You can't do this.
布里安娜 这是什么情况
Briana? What's-- What's happening?
她要承担她的后果
Consequences.
没什么可说了 不用再保证什么了
There's nothing to say. No promise to give.
也不要再找借口了 都结束了
No excuse to make. It's all over.
玛德琳 你不能这么做
Madeline, you can't do this!
闭嘴
Not another word!
我给过你机会 布里安娜
I gave you options, Briana.
这是你自己选的路
This is the path you chose.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不
No, no, no!
这么说 沙阿这件事
So this-- this whole Shah thing,
只是一个测试
that was just a... a test?
你只是想看我如何表态吗
You just wanted to see if I'd agree to it?
不 她过几天会来纽约
No. She'll be in New York in a couple of days.
你到时再找她吧
You can chat then.
你想让我说些什么
What do you want me to say?
我不管
I don't care.
贿赂她 威胁她 让她别挡道就行
Bribe her, threaten her, just make her go away.
什么叫你不管
What do you mean, you don't care?
你为什么把我带过来
Why did you drive me--
你根本不需要杀了布里安娜
You didn't have to do that to Briana.
这一切 你都不必做
You didn't have to do any of this!
但我已经做了
But I did. I did.
布里安娜之前受制于我
I had leverage over Briana,
正如你现在也受制于我
just like I have leverage with you.
她原来对我有用 你目前也一样
She was useful to me, just as you have been,
但她叛变了
until she wasn't.
人情如纸薄
These relationships are all tenuous.
关系早晚都会断
Sooner or later, they all come to an end.
我只是想让你亲眼瞧瞧最惨的下场
I just wanted you to see for yourself how bad that end can be.
你这下有任务了
Now, I think you have a job to do.
我能放手让你做吗
Can I trust you to do it?
愿意效劳
Consider it done.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
哈迪斯最有可能证明
Hades was the best lead we had
玛德琳和达布尔·赞密谋不轨
on Madeline's plan with the Dabbur Zann.
我们还是能去杜塞尔多夫
We could still go to Dusseldorf.
那个真洛里斯和什么梅里克还在那儿
The real Loris and that Merrick what's-his-nuts are still there.
不 不能相信哈迪斯的话
No, we can't trust anything that Hades had said to us.
他只想逃跑 才让我们带他去碰面
All he wanted was for us to take him to the meet so that he could try to escape.
这是竹篮打水一场空吗
So all of this was for nothing?
不 有发现
Not nothing. Something.
我和简抽到了签
Since Jane and I drew short straws,
来处理尸体
we we're going to dispose of the body.
恕我直言 这种情况下还抽签
For the record, i still think drawing straws in this context
太不厚道了
is a little insensitive.
他都死了 瑞奇
He's dead, Rich.
对 变成鬼魂了
Yeah, and now he's a ghost,
如果不尊重他 他会缠着我们不放
and if we don't respect him, he will haunt us.
总之 我发现他右前臂有几道疤
Anyway, I noticed some scarring in his right forearm.
我以前会把开锁工具缝进肉里 以防我被抓
I used to sew lock picks under my skin in case I was ever captured.
我就是这样逃出黑牢了
That's actually how I broke out of the blacksite.
他不是折断拇指才弄下手铐吗
Didn't he break his own thumbs to get out of the cuffs?
他没把开锁具缝进肉里
Yeah, he didn't have lock picks under his skin.
而是这玩意儿
He had this.
无源射频识别卡
It's a passive RFID card.
他可以进行无线传输文件
He could wirelessly transfer files to it
随心所欲上传或下载任何内容
and then upload and download whatever he wanted
而不用将其移除
without ever having to remove it.
太有才了 但没用在正道上
That is genius. Evil genius.
如果他听从玛德琳吩咐
So if he got orders from Madeline,
卡上可能会留下记录
the details might be on that card.
如果能证明她跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有关联
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表