剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
这就是关键 他们没抓到
That's the thing. They don't.
是中情局抓的
The CIA does.
而我们得到确凿情报
And we've got solid intel
他即将被送往朝鲜了
he's about to be sent to North Korea.
我的天啊
My God.
所以帮我把他救出来
So help me pull him out of it.
我们希望将解救消息送给威勒和他的小队
We need to get a secure message to Weller and his team.
但我们不知道他们在哪
We don't know where they are.
但我知道你很有办法
But I know you're very creative.
可不是吗
I am, aren't I?
你有酷酷的连帽衫吗
Do you have a cool hoodie?
那就是信♥号♥♥
That's a signal.
找到他们 找到他们所有人
I want them found. All of them.
有人给我们送了条信息
Someone sent us a message.
-谁 -不知道
- Who? - I don't know.
一个老朋友 一个新朋友
An old friend, a new one.
这就是事情的开始
And that's how it started.
在你们救出瑞奇后
After you sprung Rich,
波士顿也转入地下了
Boston went underground, too.
-也许是明智的选择 -是 但还不够明智
- Probably smart. - Yeah, not smart enough.
玛德琳找到艾莉后 我就没有波士顿的消息了
I haven't heard from Boston since Madeline found Allie.
你知道他可能会在哪里吗
Do you have any idea where he might be?
不知道 但是我们拿到刻耳柏洛斯纹身了
No, but we got the Cerberus tattoo.
-那纹身是什么意思 -我不知道
- What does it mean? - I don't know.
那是波士顿给的
That one was from Boston,
而他不肯告诉我们纹身的含义
and he wouldn't tell us what it was.
-但纹身是从这里寄出的 -对
- But it was sent from here. - Yeah.
他把纹身留给了我
He left it with me.
告诉我 如果我们中有人被抓了 就送走
He told me to release it if one of us ever got caught.
你没事吧
How you holding up?
什么
What?
我听说了里德的事
I heard about Reade.
我真的很遗憾他没能撑过来
I'm really sorry he didn't make it.
我知道你们两个很亲近
I know how close you two were.
这些按钮代表着 关爱 喂食
And these are the buttons that love it, feed it,
并让它活着
and keep it alive.
熊吗
A bear?
为什么 因为我邋遢吗
Why? 'Cause I'm scruffy?
不 因为像熊妈妈
No, because like a mama bear,
但凡惹到你和你小崽的人
anyone who gets between you and your cubs
都会被碎尸万段
will get torn to shreds.
还有 你很邋遢
Also, you are scruffy.
别抱怨了
Hey, don't complain.
我拿到的是火烈鸟宝宝
I got a baby flamingo.
火烈鸟可是非常凶猛的动物
Hey, flamingos are very fierce creatures.
它们能适应任何环境
They're adaptable to any environment.
它们的腿能抵御酸
Their legs can repel acid.
它们可以喝滚烫的水
They can... swallow boiling water.
确实 我也没有别的选择了
Yes, and also I ran out of options,
我猜你也不会想要瑞奇的负鼠
and I figured you wouldn't want Rich's possum.
说到这个 你确定跟他单独在一起
Speaking of which, are you sure you're gonna be
你会没事吗
okay if you're left alone with him?
我能应付瑞奇
Rich I can handle.
你们俩要深入虎穴
You two are going into the belly of the beast.
千万别死了
Please don't die.
好
Yeah.
等知道ZIP那批货停在哪个港口后
As soon as we can tell which port the ZIP is gonna dock at,
我们就通过电子宠物告诉你们
we will let you know via the virtual pets.
怎么了
What?
我就是想到 你平时就是靠按键来"照顾"我们
I was just thinking about how you push buttons to look after us.
我们就像你的电子宠物
We're kinda like your virtual pets.
你说得对
You're right.
谢谢一直帮我们保命
Thanks for keeping us alive out there.
多数时候 我不知道哪种更糟
Most days, yeah, I don't know what's worse,
-对逝者的悲伤 还是生者的内疚 -是啊
- the grief or the survivor's guilt, but... - Yeah.
从你走路的样子来看
from the way you are moving,
你自己过得也不怎么好
it doesn't look like you've been having it so easy yourself.
是啊
Right.
被中情局"流放" 就这个下场
Perils of living in CIA exile.
洗澡摔倒后
When you slip in the shower,
不能直接去急诊室
you can't just go down to urgent care.
我听说此事能让你重新得到局里青睐
Well, I've been told it could get you back in the Agency's good graces.
玛德琳正把ZIP跨大西洋运到美国
Madeline's moving ZIP across the Atlantic
使之武器化
to the U.S. to be weaponized.
-你怎么知道 -我们在追踪其中的一些
- How do you know? - We've been tracking some of it.
听着 你得把话传到华府
Look, you've got to get word back to D.C.
你在追踪玛德琳的ZIP
So you're tracking Madeline's ZIP?
你还真会隐瞒线索 你还知道什么
Way to bury the lead. What else do you all know?
不够多 威勒不想让我们贸然行动
Not enough and Weller doesn't want us to move on
直到我们查到刻耳柏洛斯纹身的信息
until we have intel from the Cerberus tattoo.
我说了 那是波士顿干的事
Like I said, that was Boston's thing,
再跟我说说追踪器的事
so tell me more about this tracker.
你什么时候开始不遮你的电脑摄像头了
Since when do you not cover the camera on your laptop?
非常时期还如此大意 有蹊跷啊
Pretty weird time to be less paranoid.
我是为了和辛迪与艾琳视频
I took it off to chat with Cindy and Erin.
肯定是忘盖上了
I must've forgot to put it back on.
家人怎么样了
How is the family?
将就过吧
They've been better.
现在谁在看着我们
Who's watching us right now?
抱歉 塔莎
I'm sorry, Tasha.
天呐 你得一直喂这小家伙
Ooh, geez, you gotta feed this thing a lot.
好了 佩内洛普负鼠
Okay, Penelope Possum,
你会成为一只结实的负鼠
you're gonna be a stocky possum.
这太令人泄气了
Oh, this is so frustrating.
每次我解开一个象限之谜
Every time I solve one quadrant of this thing,
就会发生整体变换 又出现一个象限之谜
the whole thing shifts and then it gives me another part to solve.
这个谜题就像是
It's like it's a... This puzzle is...
耍我们
toying with us.
-天呐 -什么
- Oh, my God. - What?
-不不不 -怎么了 你在干什么
- Oh, no, no, no. - Hey, hey, hey, hey. What are you doing?
-这是个陷阱 -什么
- It's a trap. - What?
我们破解时间越长
The more time we spend solving it,
就会泄露越多信息
the more we give away.
泄露 等等
Give away? Wait, wait.
我们泄露了什么
What are we giving away?
我们的地址
Our location.
这不是你关的吧
Whoa, that wasn't you, was it?
太迟了 他们已经来了
It's too late. They're already here.
玛德琳和艾薇找到我们了
Madeline and Ivy found us.
卸下武器 滑过来
Remove your sidearm and slide it over.
你为玛德琳·博克卖♥♥命多久了
How long have you been working for Madeline Burke?
她正在监控我们吧
That's who's watching us right now, isn't it?
我也不想这么做
I didn't wanna do this.
你刚才说的话有真话吗
Is anything you told me true?
全是真话
All of it.
我们之前确实在帮你们
Look, we were helping you.
我 波士顿和艾莉
Me, Boston, and Allie.
结果玛德琳找上了我
And then Madeline found me.
你的腿因此而受伤吗
That's why you're limping?
她严刑拷打了你
She tortured you?
对
Yeah.
真是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
也许还有其它办法能让他开口
There may be another way to get what we want from him.
你就这样出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
That's all it took to give us up?
她抓了我妻子和女儿
She has my wife, my daughter.
还有谁在帮你
Who else is helping you?
谁还知道ZIP的事
Who else knows about the ZIP?
我能帮你
I can help you. Okay?
把枪放下
Just put the gun down
我们趁他们来之前离开这里
and let's get outta here before they come up here.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表