剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
-慢慢来 稳一点 -肯定的
- Nice and steady. - You bet.
我觉得我找到了
Okay, I think I got it.
慢慢来 轻一点
Slow and gentle.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
没事 再试一次
It's okay. It's okay, just... try again.
好好
Okay, okay...
拿着这个
Hold this.
好
Okay.
-慢慢来 稳一点 -好
- Slow and steady. - Okay.
好 我觉得我夹住了
Okay, I think I got it.
我夹住了
I got it...
我拿出来了 拿出来了
I got it! I got it, I got it.
好了
Okay.
-流了好多血 -没事的
- Okay, we have a lot of blood here. - Okay, it's okay.
用纱布包扎伤口
Just pack the wound with gauze.
加压 然后
Okay, apply pressure. And then, uh...
你还得再把伤口打开
you're gonna want to pull it away
看看是否有其他损伤
and see what the damage is.
血液
How's the, uh...
血液送来了吗
How's that blood delivery coming?
他很快就会到了
He should be here any minute.
他要是还不来 我就死定了
It's gonna be a real downer if he isn't.
他马上到了
Yeah. He'll be here.
我要检查伤口里面了
Okay, I'm gonna give it a look.
开始了
Here we go.
流了好多血 要把手指伸进去了
There's a lot of blood. Going in.
感觉没有伤到脏腑和主动脉
Well... it doesn't feel like it hit any organs or major arteries.
我觉得没大问题
I think we're okay.
简 简
Jane. Jane?
简 坚持住
Jane, stay with us!
去他的 我们没时间了
Screw it, we're out of time.
替我做好输血的准备
Prep me for a transfusion.
我来了
I'm here!
我来了
I'm here!
你怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
弄到人血难道很简单吗
What took me so long to get human blood?
这比我想象地还要糟糕
Oh, that's a lot worse than I thought it was gonna be.
好了 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
你能帮我包扎伤口然后...
Are you okay to pack the wound and...
缝合起来吗 当然当然
Stitch it up? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-交给我们吧 -好
- Yeah, we got this. - Okay.
如果你们没别的问题
If it's okay with you guys,
我想我可能要晕过去了
I think I'm gonna pass out.
无论怎样 你们一定要找到柯特
Whatever happens, promise me you'll find Kurt.
我们保证
We promise.
她不值得让你掉眼泪 柯特
She's not worth your tears, Kurt.
供出她的位置吧
Just give her up.
她从来就没属于过你
She was never yours anyway.
虽然她曾经爱过你
She may have loved you once.
但我们现在彼此相依
We belong to each other now.
我了解她的为人
I know exactly who she is.
我绝不会交代我朋友的位置
And I don't give up my friends, not for anyone.
我只是想帮你
Listen, I'm just trying to help you here.
是时候放下过去了
It's time to let go and move on.
想想你女儿
Think of your daughter.
我该怎么做 说出地堡位置
So, what do I do? Give up the bunker?
跑到圣路易斯
Run to St. Louis,
赶在玛德琳之前 把贝瑟妮带出医院
pull Bethany out of that hospital - before Madeline does?
没错 你就该这么做
Yes. That is exactly what you do.
你救不了他们
You can't save them.
但你还是能保护一个人
But there's one person that you can still protect.
别这么做
Please don't do this.
别逼我选择
Don't make me choose.
看看她 柯特
Look at her, Kurt.
如果她生病了 受伤了呢
What if she's sick? What if she's hurt?
她才是最需要你的人
She's the one who needs you right now.
求你 别再继续了
Please... make it stop.
她还只是个孩子
She's just a little girl.
如果你供出藏身所 就会放了她
If you give up the team, they'll let her go.
看看她 柯特
Just look at her, Kurt.
不
No!
你是幻象 她也是
You're not here! Neither is she.
没错
No.
但你刚才说了 你们的人在地堡
But you did just tell me your team's in a bunker.
这可是条新线索
That's new information for us.
对了 我还让你哭了
And, I did just make you cry.
好戏才刚刚开始呢
You and I are just getting started.
你觉得有意思吗
Is this fun for you?
看到我这样
Seeing me like this.
这就是你参与此事的原因吗
Is this what you signed up for?
不是
No.
原因是 我父母跟美国政♥府♥对抗时丧命了
I signed on because my parents were killed fighting the American government.
他们死后 我一无所有
When they died, I had nothing, no one.
这些人是我仅有的亲人了
These people are all the family I have now.
什么亲人啊
Some family.
他们是杀人犯
They're murderers.
你的人就不是吗
And yours aren't?
我们不一样 你心里清楚
We're not the same. You know that.
帮我逃离这里 拜托了
Help me get out of here. Please?
我可以保护你 我保证
I can protect you, I promise.
我父母走前也这么说
That's what my parents said... right before they left
结果再也没回来
and never came back.
他们食言了
They lied.
至少达布尔·赞组织的人不会隐瞒真面目
At least the Dabbur Zann is honest about who they are.
他们利用我 我也利用他们
They're using me, and I'm using them.
这世上 你只能靠自己
All you can count on in this world is yourself.
你必须接受这一点
You have to make peace with that.
-简怎么样了 -睡下了
- Hey, how's Jane? - Sleeping.
她应该会没事
I think she's gonna be okay.
我们这段时间没办法转移她了
We're not gonna be able to move her for awhile.
威勒下落不明 我们在这里不妥
I don't like being stuck here with Weller still missing.
如果对方真找到我们 那就是瓮中捉鳖
If they do find us, we're fish in a barrel down here.
查到他可能被带去哪了吗
Any more luck figuring out where they might have taken him?
我们通过系统
I mean, we're combing through
正彻查所有能黑入的交通监控
every traffic and surveillance camera that we can hack with our system,
但目前毫无进展
but so far, nothing.
你要不要来搜寻这台电脑的录像
Do you want to start scrubbing through footage on this one?
没问题
Sure.
我就是想说一声
Look... I just want you to know that,
我知道目前不是怀孕的最佳时机
you know, I know this is not necessarily the timing or the circumstances
也不是最佳环境
that you would want to have for this time,
但我们会陪你共度难关
but we are here for you.
我们是一家人 你有我呢
We are family. I'm here for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我也会帮你 -懂了 谢谢你
- I'm here for you, too. - Oh, I get it. Thank you.
我们现在生活在地下
Look, uh, I know that we're living underground,
像是洞穴里的甲虫
like-- like cave beetles right now.
希望我们七个月后
You know, hopefully we won't have to do this
不用这么生活 但即使还是被迫如此
for another seven months, but even if we have to,
我们也能够应变
we can totally accommodate it.
我们很厉害 看看我们的成就
We're amazing. Look what we did.
我们都帮简取出子弹了
We removed a bullet from Jane
也能帮你接生
and we can remove a baby from you.
但我们不会看轻当妈这么神圣的事
Okay, except that we would never actually sully
不会把生孩子和取子弹混为一谈
the sanctity of motherhood by comparing a baby to a bullet,
这是两码事
that's not the same thing.
但无论从你身体中取出什么
But, whatever we remove from your body,
我们都很乐意帮你
we would happily support you and--
现在能别说这事吗
Can we not talk about this now?
好 没问题
Yes. Absolutely.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表