剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
So we go in blind?
我们很可能有人会因此送命的
That's a good way to get one of us killed.
可我们不能坐在这什么都不干
We can't just sit here and do nothing.
我有三个月没看见我的女儿了
I haven't seen my daughter in three months.
我也希望这是我们重见天日的机会
I want this to be our ticket out too.
如果确实如此 难道我们不应该
And if it is, shouldn't we approach it
更加谨慎 而不是靠猜测盲目行动吗
with the least amount of guesswork possible?
我们可以不进去 但可以先去踩踩点
Okay, we don't have to go in, but we can go and scope it out
同时瑞奇和帕特森再查更多的情报
while Rich and Patterson dig for more info.
那看来我们要去德累斯顿了
I guess we're going to Dresden.
我差不多是1点或者1点15到论♥坛♥的
I got to the Forum around 1:00, 1:15.
我寒暄了一会儿 排练了我的演讲稿
I mingled a bit, rehearsed my speech,
按计划在3点钟发表演讲
gave the speech at 3:00 as scheduled,
然后因为讲台下面有炸♥弹♥
and then was whisked away by security
被安保上来给推走了
because there was a bomb under the stage.
对了 还发生了枪击
Also, there was something about a shooting.
是谋杀 正是前探员威勒和帕特森
A murder... committed and orchestrated
一手策划并实施的谋杀
by former agents Weller and Patterson.
在回来的飞机上我简单听说了
I was, uh, briefed about it on the flight back.
你在现场看见他们了吗
Did you see them there?
他们试图接近过你吗
Did they try to talk to you?
没有 作为逃犯
No, seeing as they're fugitives,
我想他们会尽量躲着我
I assumed they were trying to avoid me.
没有什么特别的人接近你吗
No one of note approached you?
那是世界合作论♥坛♥
It's the World Collaboration Forum,
所以现场的人都很特别
so everybody was of note.
但并不是所有人都是帕特森的家人
But not everyone is a member of Patterson's family.
你说的是科学家比尔·奈
Oh, you're talking about Bill Nye The Science Guy?
对 他想跟我讨论气候变化的问题
Yeah, he tried to talk to me about climate change,
可还没等我回话 你的人就把他按住了
and your guys grabbed him before I even had a chance to respond.
论♥坛♥上没出现别的异常情况了吗
Nothing else out of the ordinary happened at the Forum?
印象中没有了
Not that I can recall.
我很快回来 在此之前你就待在这
I'll be back soon. In the meantime, you stay here.
为了你的安全着想
For your own safety.
好了 我们分别在仓库外面
All right, we're in three positions
-三个位置 -好
- outside the warehouse. - Okay.
有发现什么可疑情况吗
Do you see anything suspicious?
还没有 没有任何动静
Not yet. No activity on the property.
这地方你们有什么新发现吗
Find anything else out about this place?
嗯 所有者是世界尖峰工业公♥司♥
Yeah, it's owned by World Apex Industries,
商业地♥产♥所有权证书
是家倒闭的进出口公♥司♥
which is a defunct import-export
看起来是达布尔·赞控制的空客公♥司♥
that appears to be a Dabbur Zann shell company.
线索是真的
This lead is legit.
我还黑进了你们隔壁大楼的
Also, I was able to hack the security camera
监控摄像头
at the building next to yours,
现在正给你们发送照片
and I'm sending you a photo right now.
画面有点模糊 我识别不出他们的身份
It's a little grainy, so I can't make out an ID,
但刚刚有三个男人比你们早十分钟进去了
but three men just entered the building ten minutes before you.
他们三个人 我们也三个人
Three of them, three of us.
他们至少有三个人
At least three of them.
里面可能早已有更多人手
There could be more inside already.
我们在外侦查太久 会有暴露的危险
We camp out too long, we risk getting exposed.
好 进去吧 看看能发现什么
Okay, let's move in, see what we find.
威勒 你带头
Weller, take lead.
我有种不好的预感
I, uh, I got a bad feeling about this.
我上了 塔莎 行动
On me, Tasha. Move in.
等等 中止行动
Wait! Abort!
中止行动
Abort!
塔莎 塔莎...
Tasha! Tash--
信♥号♥♥丢失
刚刚到底发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
盲点
第五季 第三集
简 威勒 回话
Jane? Weller, come in.
塔莎
Tasha?
我们现在该怎么办
What the hell do we do now?
尽量不要慌
We try not to panic.
-那你觉得怎么才能不慌 -不知道
- And how do you suggest we do that? - I don't know.
大概先把你的新式咖啡放下一会儿
Maybe lay off the new coffee for a bit.
好的 他们...他们可能已经脱身了
Okay, they could've-- they could've gotten away clean.
好的 对 没错
Okay, yeah, right.
然后按照我们的预案
And then they engaged radio silence
-他们切断了通讯 -对
- as part of our protocols. - Yeah.
也许他们在现场发现了什么异常
Maybe they saw something off when they were in the field,
因此中断了信♥号♥♥ 各自返回这里
and they killed their comms before scattering back here.
好的 那我们就等着
Okay, so we just have to wait.
要等多久
How long do we have to wait?
德累斯顿离这里有90分钟的车程
Okay, Dresden is... 90 minutes away by car,
要是考虑到他们在进行敌后侦查
so if we factor in surveillance countermeasures,
他们需要两小时十九分钟才能回来
they would need to be back here in two hours and 19 minutes.
好的 在那之后我们才能开始慌吗
Okay, so after that we can panic?
到那时候 我们只得假设他们被抓了
By that point we have to assume they're compromised.
而我们将不得不彻底抛弃这个地方
And we would have to leave this place for good.
太可怕[棒]了
Terrific.
不是棒的意思 显然是可怕
I mean, not terrific. Obviously terrible.
我要再冲点咖啡
I'm gonna make some more coffee.
你赫尔辛基之行的故事核实过了
So... your story about Helsinki checks out.
你选择交代的部分确实属实
The part you chose to share.
可我还想聊聊你没交代的部分
And I'd like to discuss the part you didn't.
你还想要知道什么细节
What-- What more details do you want?
我... 那里的鱼派出奇得好吃
I-- The fish pie was surprisingly delicious.
这么说你记得一道开胃菜
So you remember the appetizer
却不记得提词器被入侵的事
but not the hacked message in the teleprompter.
我认为我脚下的炸♥弹♥更像是个威胁
I thought the bomb under my feet was more of a threat.
那个提词器好像有点多余
The teleprompter seemed a bit redundant.
有趣的是 我认为那是来自叛变探员的警告
That's funny, I read it as a warning from the rogue agents.
提词器上显示 我要是不继续演讲
Look, the teleprompter said that if I didn't keep talking,
我就会被炸飞
I'd explode.
我不是在与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥联♥系♥
I was not communicating with terrorists.
我没兴趣跟你玩文字游戏 马修
I am not interested in arguing semantics with you, Matthew.
那我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
这样我就能知道你是否有用
So I can figure out your ongoing usefulness or lack thereof.
我是联调局局长
I'm the Director of the FBI.
你是我的一颗棋子 任我摆布
You are a pawn for me to move around as I see fit.
有些棋子坚持到了最后
Now some pawns make it to the end,
并得到了回报
and they get rewarded,
其他的在这个过程中就牺牲了
and others get sacrificed along the way.
今天我们就要看看你属于哪一种
Today, we're going to figure out which one you are.
好吧 警方 新闻报道和边境巡逻都没有消息
Okay, nothing on police scanners, news reports, border patrol.
这边也是 没有任何发现
Ah, same here. I got nothing.
我们该开始收拾行李了 不是吗
It's time to start packing the bag, isn't it?
我不想离开这里
I don't want to leave this place.
我也不想 可是你说...
I don't either. You were the one who said that--
等等 在我上厕所的时候计划变了吗
Wait, did the plan change while I was in the bathroom?
没有 只是首先
No, it's just, first,
我爸爸不得不不留痕迹地消失
my Dad had to go off the grid without a trace.
-而现在要是... -对 但那是好事
- And now if-- - Yeah, but that's a good thing
因为如果我们都找不到他们
'cause if we can't find them,
警方和玛德琳也不会找到
neither can the police or Madeline.
这能让我好受点吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
我正逐渐失去所有人
I'm losing everyone.
而当...
And when...
如果这一切真的要结束了
If this is ever gonna be over,
一切恢复正常还来得及吗
is it too late for things to go back to normal?
电梯有动静了 是好事
Elevator's moving. That's good.
前提那是我们在等的人
Only if it's someone we're waiting for.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're all right.
你怎么有股麝香味
Ooh, your musk smells different.
是羊味
It's sheep.
我是偷偷藏在运牲口的拖车上回来的
I had to stowaway in a livestock trailer.
简和塔莎在哪
Where's Jane and Tasha?
她们还没回来
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表