剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
可以把这当作测试 看你是否具备条件
Consider it a test to see if you're ready.
这份名单上可能有人在帮助
It's a list of personnel who may be helping
那群叛变的联调局探员
the rogue F.B.I. agents.
你监察他们并报告任何可疑的情况
Watch them and report back anything suspicious.
你想让我暗中监视我的朋友和同事吗
You want me to spy on my friends and coworkers?
面对现实吧 布里安娜 你...
Let's face it, Briana, you...
你在这里没什么朋友
you don't have many friends here.
拜托别让我这么做
Please don't make me do this.
请别逼我把你父母牵扯进来
Please don't make me bring your parents into this.
怎么了 你以为那场交易
What? You thought that deal
只有你和多米尼克知道吗
was just between you and Dominic?
很好奇你父母现在在哪里呢
I wonder where your parents are now.
是在长岛的家里吗
Are they in their house on Long Island?
还是在北部和你姐姐还有她的孩子们住一起呢
Are they with your sister and her kids upstate?
从艾弗琳开始
Start with Afreen,
我要知道她的一切动向
I want to know everything she's up to.
赫尔辛基
世界合作论♥坛♥
赫尔辛基
奈伊博士
Dr. Nye.
我亲爱的同事
My very, very dear coworker
我们都在行星协会 天天见面
at the Planetary Society, whom I see every day.
帕金博士 很高兴你安全到达
Dr. Parkin. So glad you made it here safely.
见到你也很开心
And, uh, it's good to see you as well,
洛尔博士
Dr. Roher.
幸会 比尔 彼此彼此
Likewise, Bill. Likewise.
放松点
Just relax.
这是个非常简单的任务
It's a very easy mission.
我们只要跟维茨进入同一间房♥
We just need to get into the same room as Weitz.
我已经黑进安全系统
I already hacked into security
改了你的邀请函回复
and changed your RSVP.
一旦他们扫描我们的假身份证
And once they scan our fake IDs,
瑞奇就会建立一个系统
Rich has a system put into place
拦截验证尝试
that'll intercept the verification attempt
并返回通过结果
and return a positive result.
深呼吸 你只需要
Breathe... all you have to do
走进去那栋楼 爸爸
is walk into a building, Dad.
走吧
Shall we?
有信♥号♥♥了吗
We got comms yet?
等他们通过安检之后才会有
Not until they get through security.
天啊 柯特戴帽子真好看
Man, Kurt really looks good in a hat.
这是什么情况
What just happened?
瑞奇 如果你的系统崩溃了
Rich, if your system's down
他们刷身份证时...
when they swipe their IDs...
就会发现帕特森和威勒
They'll see that Patterson and Weller
是冒用了假的身份
aren't who they say they are.
我去修 马上去
Oh! I'm on it! I'm on it!
可能只是线路短路了
Uh, you know, it could be a short.
也可能是哪条电缆故障
Oh, it could be a faulty cable.
你有按约定给发电机补充燃料吗
Did you refuel the generator like you were supposed to?
家务转盘
Chore Wheel!
你觉得瑞奇今天是不是有点不在状态
Does Rich seem a little off to you today?
他肯定是心不在焉 这毫无疑问
He's certainly not himself, that's for sure.
已验证
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
天哪 快点
Oh, God, come on.
快点
Come on.
已验证
他们都通过了
We got 'em.
好了 看
All right. See?
最难的部分已经解决了 不费吹灰之力
Hardest part is done. No one broke a sweat.
对了 你的手怎么了
So... what happened to your hand?
是你妈让我...
Oh, your mother wanted me to...
说来话长
It's a long story.
你们需要我帮另一件事是什么
What's the other thing you wanted me to do here?
我们需要你转告维茨...
We need you to tell Weitz...
去东楼的更衣室
to go to the east wing dressing room.
-好的 -就这些
- Okay. - That's it.
把话带到 转身就走
Just say that... and go.
那样做不奇怪才怪
Oh, like that won't be weird.
好吧 还有...
Yeah, and...
如果你有任何问题...
if you have any problems...
一定要告诉我们
just let us know.
我 我也有东西要给你
I, uh, I have something for you, too.
是一份录音
It's a voice recording.
录了些我想说的话...
Things I wanted to say...
以防我们短时间内无法相见
in case we didn't see each other for a while.
怎么 是不是有点太伤感了
What, is that too sappy?
没有
No.
心意相通啊 老爸
Great minds, Dad.
谢了 孩子
Thanks, kiddo.
东楼的更衣室
East wing dressing room.
我想告诉大家 美国仍然是
I'm here to tell you that America's still
耀眼山峰之上的闪亮灯塔
a shining beacon on a shining hill,
还是引导真理和正义的力量
and a guiding force of truth and justice and...
比尔·奈伊
Buh-- Bill Nye!
你好 什么 什么
Hello. What-- What--
去东楼的更衣室
Go to the east wing dressing room.
什么
What?
去东楼的更衣室
Go to the east wing dressing room.
今天不太方便 老兄
I'm gonna take a rain check, buddy.
不过我还是受宠若惊
I'm flattered, though.
那里有几个朋友想和你说几句话
There's some friends that want to speak with you.
他们在这里
They're here?
天哪 好吧 如果我们正在说的人
Oh, boy, um... Okay, if we're talking about
和我想的一样
who I think we're talking about,
那你就必须赶快离开这里
then you need to get out of here before
别让我的保安人员看到
my security detail sees me.
出什么事了吗
Is there a problem here?
没有 我刚打算离开
No, no, I was just leaving.
搜他的身
Pat him down.
哥们 这...这可是比尔·奈伊
Hey, man, it's-- it's Bill Nye.
你们俩刚刚在说什么
What were you two talking about?
科学
Science.
你知道他是谁吗
You know who that is?
这是什么
What's this?
那是体外起搏器 他心脏不好
It's an external pacemaker. He's got a bad heart.
心律非常 非常不齐
Very, uh, very arrhythmic.
没错
Yeah.
你还希望我相信这是个助听器吗
You expect me to believe this is a, uh, hearing aid?
你说什么
What?
把他关起来直到查清楚他来这的真正目的
Lock him down till we know why he's really here.
他跟维茨说了什么 以及还有什么同党
What he said to Weitz and who might be with him.
警告
维修中 暂时关闭[芬兰语]
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
他们抓了我爸
They got my dad.
别动粗
Take it easy.
你想 你想知道那是什么吗
You want-- you want to know what that is,
那到底是什么吗
what that really is?
那是个录音装置
That's a recording device,
而那是一个监听器
and that's an audio monitor.
再看看这条领结
And take a look at this tie.
没错 这个领结里有一个隐藏摄像机
Yeah, this bowtie has a hidden camera in it.
你还给了他一个隐藏摄像机吗
You gave him a hidden camera?
-没有 -那他到底在干什么
- No! - What the hell is he doing?
我就是要录下
And I'm recording
这场论♥坛♥的整个骗局
this whole sham of a forum!
你们这些...政♥治♥家和慈善家
You... politicians and philanthropists
还有那些所谓自封的"思想领袖"
and so-called self-described "Thought leaders"
乘着你们沼泽怪物一般的私人喷射飞机到这里
fly here in your swamp creature- powered private jets,
但你们都在忽视世界上最重要的问题
but you're ignoring the world's most important problem.
气候变化
Climate change!
整个世界都在烈火上烤着
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表