剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Relax.
好吗
All right?
集中注意力就好了
Just gotta concentrate.
我在努力
I'm trying.
瑞奇和萨帕塔是怎么一次性搞定的
How did Rich and Zapata get this in one try?
新手的运气
Beginner's luck.
他们也只有一次尝试的时间
All they had time for was one try
之后他们就得与丹集♥合♥前往利比亚
before they had to rendezvous with Dan to go to Libya.
即使在那么大的压力下 他们也还是成功了
And even with all that pressure, they still got it right.
帕特森还在匈牙利缩小地点范围
Hey, Patterson's still narrowing down a location in Hungary.
艾薇的小队甚至还没有出发
Ivy's team, they haven't even moved out yet.
我们还有时间 好吗 我们能做到的
We got time, okay? We can do this.
我们必须得做到
We have to do this.
如果玛德琳和达贝特·赞
If Madeline and the Dabbur Zann
要用ZIP发动袭击
are gonna stage an attack using ZIP,
他们可以轻易消灭数百万人的生命
they could erase the lives of millions.
人们将无助 柔弱
They'd be helpless, and pliable,
玛德琳就能够强迫他们
and then Madeline could force them
完全地盲目信任政♥府♥
to be completely reliant on the government.
或自己
On her.
我们不能让这样的事发生
We can't let that happen.
我们不会的
We won't.
我们再试一次
Let's try this again.
特里波利
我突然很渴望能喝上烈性的酒精饮料
Suddenly, I have a hankering for a very stiff alcoholic beverage.
当然了 因为喝酒在这里是违法的
Yeah, because it's illegal here,
而你根本就不能遵法守纪
and you're physically incapable of following laws.
我喜欢遵循定律 运动定律 重力定律
I love following laws. Motion, gravity...
那不就是我们正在找的那种箱子
Isn't that the kind of case we're looking for?
那一定就是ZIP 他们已经要转移了
Oh, that's gotta be the ZIP. They're already moving it.
那是格里高利·布尔克
That's Gregory Burke.
等等 格里高利·布尔克
Wait, Gregory Burke, like,
玛德琳·布尔克的儿子
as in Madeline Burke's son,
那个医生
the doctor?
你觉得他和玛德琳共事吗
Do you think he's working with her?
要么是这样
That,
要么玛德琳是在他不知情的情况下利用他
or she's using him without him knowing.
环球医生合作组织是个完美的幌子
The Global Doctor Co-op would make a pretty good cover
如果想要偷渡什么东西的话
if you're trying to smuggle something.
笨蛋一号♥和二号♥看上去根本不像医生
Well, meatheads one and two don't exactly look like the doctor type.
我猜他们是艾薇的达贝特·赞小组的组员
I'm guessing they're part of Ivy's Dabbur Zann team.
这是你们最后一批货物了吗
This the last of your cargo?
很好 我们会把剩下的疫苗装上去
Great, we'll get the rest of our vaccines loaded,
然后就可以出发了
then we can take off.
这是最后一批了
That's the last of it.
帕特森 我们有麻烦了
Patterson, we've got a problem.
他们已经在转移 把ZIP装上飞机了
They're already on the move and loading the ZIP onto the plane.
是啊 我可以通过卫星看到
Yeah, I can see it on satellite.
既然这样 我们回去吧
Okay, well then, let's go back.
不 我们不能放弃
No. We're not giving up.
谁说要放弃了
Who said anything about giving up?
这只不过是标准的"留得青山在"情况
This is just your standard live-to-fight-another-day type situation--
等等
wait, whoa.
一旦我查到在匈牙利的地点
Once I track down the Hungary location,
简和威勒就能再有一次机会
Jane and Weller have another shot at this.
我能溜上飞机 放置追踪器
I can get on the plane and set the tracker.
我们也许无法让ZIP的药性变质 但是
We might not be able to denature the ZIP, but...
我们还可以跟踪它
we can-- we can still follow it.
你打算怎么让两个大活人溜上飞机
How do you propose getting two people onto a plane
而没人发现
without anyone noticing?
不是两个 一个人
Not two, just one.
帮我放风
Keep a lookout.
塔莎 我赞同瑞奇
Tasha, I agree with Rich.
你溜上飞机再下来 去没人发现的几率
The chances of you getting on and off without anyone...
她已经走了 是吗
She's already gone, isn't she?
对 她走了
Yes, yes, she is.
塔莎 小心 达布尔·赞的人来了
Tasha, heads up, you got Dabbur Zann incoming.
起飞准备就绪
All set for takeoff.
请系好安全带
Please fasten your seatbelts.
这可不妙
Oh, well, this is very not good.
怎么了 什么不妙
What? What's not good?
飞机起飞了 而塔莎还在机上
Oh, the plane's taking off and Tasha's still on board.
瑞奇现在无线电静默了 但他正在回来
Rich has gone radio silent, but he's on his way back.
那塔莎呢
And Tasha?
我...她正在地中海上方
I... currently over the Mediterranean Sea,
飞往约旦
headed for Jordan.
但我们不能跟她说话
But we can't talk to her.
直到她降落 我们无法联♥系♥上她
Until she lands, we can't get her on comms.
你们应该出发了
You guys should head out.
你有定位了吗
Have you got a location?
我追查了艾薇发短♥信♥用的手♥机♥串号♥
I tracked the IMEI number of the phone Ivy messaged.
这属于一个科学家 在布达佩斯
It belongs to a scientist that is renting space
莉莉·瓦格拉
租了这里作为药物仓库
at a pharmaceutical storage facility in Budapest.
就是那地的邮编
That is where the ZIP is.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
最好是
I better be.
我们走
Let's move.
我想帮你 艾莉森
I want to help you, Allison.
但除非你帮我找到威勒和他的小队
But unless you help me find Weller and his team,
我别无选择 只能逮捕你
you leave me no choice but to arrest you.
以什么罪名
What's the charge?
伪造身份证
Forged IDs.
教唆协助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Aiding and abetting terrorists.
我没有帮他们
I'm not helping them.
你还愿意为他们
You are still willing to sacrifice
牺牲你的自♥由♥吗
your freedom for them?
告诉我他们在哪 你就自♥由♥了
Tell me where they are and you can go free.
这就是我的条件
That's my offer.
我不知道他们在哪里
I don't know where they are.
而且你没法把我永远关在这
And you can't keep me here indefinitely.
我可以 而且我会这么做 没有庭审
I can, and I will, without trial,
如果你不配合
for the sake of national security
就算是危及国♥家♥安♥全♥
if you do not cooperate.
你将永不见天日
You will not see daylight again,
更别说你女儿了 他们在哪
let alone your daughter, so where are they?
我 不 知道
I... don't... know.
你现在站在悬崖峭壁上
You are standing on a precipice here.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
你必须要在此时此地决定
You have to decide right here, right now,
你站在谁这边
whose side you're on.
好好看看
Take a long, hard look.
贝瑟妮已经没有父亲了
Bethany's already gonna grow up without a father.
你真的想让她成长时
Do you really want her to grow up
也没有母亲吗
without a mother as well?
我是安吉拉·卡尔德隆
Angela Calderon.
很高兴看到还有其他医生
It's good to have another doctor on board.
我之前还担心我会没有聊天对象呢
I was worried I wouldn't have anybody to talk to.
格雷戈·博克
Greg Burke.
我不知道还有别人跟我们一起
I, uh... didn't realize someone else was joining us.
你很眼熟 我们之前见过吗
You look really familiar. Have we met before?
也许吧
Maybe?
抱歉 我有点脸盲
I'm sorry. I'm not great with faces.
我最近一直在叙利亚
I was in Syria until recently.
你去过阿勒坡吗
Were you in Aleppo at all?
我在去开罗时经过那里
I passed through there on my way to Cairo.
肯定是那个时候
That-- that must be it.
他们真让我们忙得不可开交 对吧
They really keep us busy, don't they?
对 我只是很开心
Yeah. I'm just glad
能把这些荨麻疹疫苗
we're able to get these MMR vaccines
送去约旦的难民营
to the refugee camps in Jordan.
那边很短缺
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表