剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
你知道内心深处通常是什么吗
And do you know what's always underneath?
恐惧
Fear.
今天我们将要领略一下
You know, today you and I are gonna learn
一个真实的柯特·威勒
who Kurt Weller really is.
我也说不好 但直觉告诉我
I don't know, something tells me
结果你是不会太喜欢的
you're not gonna like the answer very much.
盲点
第五季 第五集
这就是你的计划
So this is your plan?
给我注射
Inject me with some...
引发幻觉的吐真话药剂
hallucinogenic truth serum
然后等我就范
and wait for me to cave?
想给我打多少的药都随你的便
You can give me all the drugs you want.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥我的朋友
I'm not gonna give up my people.
有意思
It's funny.
你说起要保护的这个团队
You talk about this team you're protecting
就好像他们是你亲人似的
like they're your family.
我差点忘了你有个亲人
I almost forgot you have a family.
宝芬妮
Bethany.
和你的女儿分开一定很痛苦吧
Must be hard being away from your daughter.
当然 她妈妈艾莉好像还挺有能力
Of course, her mother Allie seems competent enough,
但你能控制的很有限
but there's only so much you can control.
我希望小家伙没事
You know, I just hope the little one's okay.
她感染住院了
She's in the hospital with an infection.
我们现在只掌握了这些信息
That's all the information that we have right now.
你把她怎么样了
What'd you do to her?
如果我女儿没能从医院出来...
If my daughter doesn't come out of that hospital...
怎么着 你要做什么
What? What will you do?
除了为自从她出生以来你做过的每个选择
Besides regret every choice you've made
都感到后悔
since she was born, hmm?
一个合格的父亲会在他孩子身边支持她的
A real father would be there for his child.
放心
Relax.
我只是在监视她
I'm just monitoring her.
至少目前是
For now.
之后就看你了
The rest is up to you.
我给你点时间考虑一下
I'll give you some time to think about that,
到底你更应该去保护谁
about who really deserves your protection.
她流了很多血
She's lost a lot of blood.
生理盐水点滴应该能
This saline drip should help
保持住她的血压
maintain her blood pressure
撑到我们开始给她输血
until we can begin the transfusion.
不好意思 输血 哪来的血
I'm sorry, transfusion? From-- from where?
附近有红十字会吗 我怎么不知道
Is there a Red Cross nearby I don't know about?
萨帕塔的血 她和简血型一样
From Zapata. She and Jane have the same blood type.
我们准备好做静脉输血
We'll hook her up to give intravenously.
很好
Great.
好的 我们来给你做些准备工作
All right, let's get you prepped.
不不 这办法不行
Um, no, no. That's not great.
我们不能那么做
We... can't do that.
为什么
Why not?
首先 因为这不卫生
Because it's not hygienic, first of all.
抱歉 没别的意思 简
I mean, sorry, no offense, Jane,
但这里的卫生条件不够
but these are not sanitary conditions.
我们可不想冒感染的风险
We don't want to risk infection.
况且你不了解萨帕塔的精神信仰
Also, you don't know Zapata's spiritual beliefs.
输血可能会让她...
They might preclude her from being...
我不知道你现在是什么情况
Hey, I don't know what's going on with you right now,
但你得把脑子搞清楚点
but you need to get it together.
没别的办法了 成年人的身体里
We have to do this. The average adult
平均有5到6升的血液
has nine to 11 pints of blood in their body.
塔莎捐出20%还在安全界限内
Tasha can afford to safely donate 20% of that.
不 她不能
No, she can't.
我没办法告诉你原因 但她绝对不能
Okay, I can't tell you why, but no, she can't.
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
-简危在旦夕 -我怀孕了
- Jane's life is at stake. - I'm pregnant!
没事的 应该没事
It's fine. It's probably fine.
但简需要马上手术 我们开始吧
But Jane needs the surgery right now, so let's just do it.
瑞奇说得对
Rich is right.
孕妇献血
It is extremely dangerous
是非常危险的
for a pregnant woman to give blood.
承担风险的人是我 我说了没事
It is my risk to take, and I say it's fine.
不 绝对不行
No, no, absolutely not.
我们需要重新计划 不用再说了
We need a new plan. End of discussion.
可我们没有别的计划
We don't have another plan.
而且你的情况让我们无法再转移你了...
And you're too far gone for us to move you, it's--
那个生理盐水点滴能给我们多少时间
How much time does that saline drip give us?
-多少时间 -最多一小时
- How much time? - I-- An hour tops.
但要做手术的话就需要血液
But we need blood to do the actual surgery,
AB阴性的
AB-negative blood.
-我想我能搞到血 -什么
- I think I can get blood. - What?
我认识个人 我想我能搞到血
Okay, I know a guy. I think I can get blood.
给我45分钟
Give me 45 minutes.
你觉得你认识个供血的人
You think you know a blood guy?
最多50分钟 好吧
50 minutes tops, all right?
好吧 我们...
Okay, let's...
我们等的时间还是集中精力去
let's just focus on finding Weller
找威勒吧
while we wait, okay?
放我出去
Hey, get me out of here.
你想要钱 新身份
You want money? New identity?
你说吧
You name it.
你的头儿 她的雇主
Your boss, she's working for a woman
是个叫玛德琳·布尔克的女人
named Madeline Burke.
如果你能帮我作证并且...
If you can help me prove that and...
阻止她们
stop them,
那美国政♥府♥
the U.S. Government,
一定会让你得到应有的报酬
they'll make it worth your while.
现在弃恶从善还为时不晚
It's-- it's not too late to do the right thing.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you say?
没办法 至少总得试试嘛
You can't... blame a guy for trying.
查到威勒的下落了吗
How's the search for Weller going?
这会儿帕特森还在调查
Patterson is working on it as we speak.
这么说还没进展 对吧
So still nothing, huh?
你现在不需要担心这件事
You don't worry about that right now.
我们一定会找到他的
We will find him.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
前所未有得好
Well, never better.
你知道...
Do you know--
我是说 你不必...
I mean, you don't--
你可以不必告诉我 不过...
you don't have to tell me, but--
里德的
Reade's.
是里德的孩子
It's Reade's.
虽然我们在这都很喜欢"人人为我 我为人人"
I know we're big on "All for one and one for all"
那一套 不过...
around here, but...
如果你想的话 没人会因为你要离开
no one would fault you for just disappearing,
到一个安全的地方去
having this baby somewhere safe,
把孩子生下来而责怪你的
if that's-- if that's even what you wanna do.
这地方在哪
Where is this place?
哪还有什么安全的地方是我能去的
This safe place I am supposed to go to?
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 放轻松
It's okay, it's okay.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
这药的效果有多厉害
Hey, how bad do these drugs get?
我会看见什么
What am I gonna see?
蛇 蜘蛛
Snakes? Spiders?
吓人的东西
Screaming terrors?
我觉得她不想跟你说话
I don't think she wants to talk to you.
你好 柯特
Hello, Kurt.
我们其实没见过面
We never actually met.
我本想跟你握手 不过...
I'd shake your hand, but...
奥斯卡 简曾经在沙暴的联络人
Oscar. Jane's former Sandstorm handler...
也是她的未婚夫
and, uh, fiancé.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表