剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Beats abandoning the safe house.
哪里能拿到ZIP
Where would we get it?
我有
I already have it.
我在一个月前想办法弄到了一点
I managed to procure a small amount a month ago,
我一直对用干细胞制出的解药上
and I've been doing additional research on the cure
做了进一步研究
that we created using stem cells,
以防万一你复发
just in case you had another relapse.
但我们可以给洛里斯用
But we could use that on Loris,
消除他的记忆 带他跟我一起走
wipe his memory, and then take him with us.
不行 消除别人的记忆
No. No, wiping someone's memory is...
这种手段实在太残忍♥了
one of the worst things you could do them.
相信我
Trust me.
洛里斯被迫与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥共伍
Loris has been forced into a life of working with terrorists.
他肯定干过坏事 也见过别人造孽
So I'm sure that he's done and seen his fair share of horrible things.
失去记忆 重新开始
Starting over with a clean slate
对他来说 未必是件坏事
might not be the worst thing in the world for him.
那他就不会记得家人了
We'd be taking his family from him.
他唯一在乎的美好 就会化为乌有
The only thing he cares about would be gone.
我绝不会做这种事
I'm not doing that to anyone.
你劝不动我
You're not changing my mind about this.
我不是来劝你
And I'm not here to make you try.
听着
Look...
帕特森提出来时
When Patterson suggested it,
我一心想着此法可行
all I saw was a way out.
我没考虑到你
I wasn't thinking about you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我这辈子干过不少坏事
I've done a lot of horrible things in my life,
造孽最深的就是让罗曼失忆
but one of the worst was ZIPing Roman.
我不能再做这种事了
I can't do that to anyone else.
我懂
I know.
我们再另想办法
So we'll find another way.
什么办法 我们无计可施了
Like what? We're out of options.
不
No...
可以不带洛里斯 前往杜塞尔多夫接头
We can go to the meeting point in Dusseldorf without Loris.
到时搜寻一下 没准运气好
All right? Scope it out. We might get lucky.
能碰上
Spot one of 'em.
洛里斯怎么办 他知道我们藏身地了
And what about Loris? He knows where we live.
只知道这点而已
That's all he knows.
我们离开
So we'll leave.
再重头开始吗
And start all over again?
等我们找到新的藏身所
By the time we find a new base of operations,
玛德琳也许已经
Madeline might already be--
我们会使用一切必要手段
We'll do what we have to do.
我们一向如此
All right? What we've always done.
不会就此收手
Why stop now?
问件事
Let me ask you something.
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问怎么让你日子不好过了
How exactly is the National Security Advisor making your life difficult?
你这么关心我 真是有心了
I'm touched by your concern.
你是联邦执法部门的局长
I thought that your position as Director of Federal Law Enforcement
不应该不受她管辖吗
operated outside her purview.
对 但我还是得搞好职场关系
Yeah, but I still have to make nice with all the others.
她对我就没有这种关照
She doesn't extend me the same courtesy.
但因此想要杀了她
But to want to kill her for it,
太极端了吧
I mean... seems a bit drastic.
有时这份工作就需要极端
Sometimes drastic is what the job calls for.
你应该最清楚这一点
You of all people should know that.
但你对付竞争对手时
But when you go after a rival,
是因为你有所图
it's because you want something.
沙阿是副总统职位的第一候选人
Shah is top of the list for the open vice-presidency.
你这是话中有话吧
I assume you're gonna get to your point soon.
我是说 她不是让你日子不好过
I'm saying, I don't think she's making your life difficult.
只是挡了你的道
I'm saying she's in your way.
如果沙阿突然死了或下台了
If Shah were to suddenly go kaboom or have to step down,
他们就得选别人来当副总统了
well, they'd have to consider somebody else for the open VP spot.
比如你
Somebody like you.
你想当副总统
You want to be vice president,
离总统只有一步之遥
one step away from the Oval Office.
你真让我刮目相看
I have never been so impressed
我一直以为你是个扶不起的阿斗
with someone I find so generally disappointing.
我来问你件事
Now let me ask you something.
弄清我的意图以后
Do you think knowing what I want
你觉得自己更安全还是更危险了
makes you safe or puts you in more danger?
我们离开 就这样吗
We're leaving. That's it?
不然还有什么选择
What other option have we got?
我们给洛里斯留下足够一周的食物和饮水
All right, we'll leave Loris with enough food and water for a week,
-让警♥察♥来带他走 -不行
- get the cops to pick him up. - No,
不能就这样离开我们仅有的家园
we can't just walk away from the only home we have.
我们才安顿好 一定还有别的办法
We just got set up, there has to be another way.
还有什么办法
Okay, so what is it?
你找到了这个地方
Look, you found us this place.
再找一处不就得了
Find another one.
找个这样的地方没那么容易
It's not that simple-- to find a place like this
这里资源齐全 足够对付玛德琳
with all the resources to go after Madeline,
再找一个要花几个月 没准一年
we're talking months, I don't know, could be a year.
我爸躲不了那么久怎么办
What if my dad can't stay off the grid that long?
艾莉和贝瑟妮怎么办 这不仅关系到我们
What about Ali and Bethany? This isn't just about us.
总得试试看吧
We have to try something!
如果今晚能找到哈迪斯
All right, if we get to Hades tonight,
明天可能就有证据扳倒玛德琳了
then we might have enough to take Madeline down by tomorrow.
如果找不到 我们就会回到原点
And if we don't then we're back to square one.
那样就得分头行动
We'd all have to split up.
到时大家就又会孤立无援了
We would all be completely alone out there again.
-你真想这样吗 -不
- Is that what you really want? - No, it is not.
有麻烦了
We got trouble.
我终于查到逮捕记录原件了
I finally got access to the original arrest records
就是玛德琳弄出监狱的那三个达布尔·赞成员
of the three Dabbur Zann soldiers that Madeline sprung.
你们看
Take a look.
信息没错吗
Wait... is that right?
济科·弗尔哈伯
他骗了我们
He was lying to us.
抓来的那个人不是洛里斯·巴格纳亚
The guy we have isn't Loris Bagnaia.
而是济科·弗尔哈伯
It's Zico Faulhaber.
哈迪斯
Hades.
简
Jane!
简
Jane!
简
Jane!
有人吗
Hello, is anyone there?
怎么了 又有纹身线索了吗
What is it, another tattoo?
生日快乐
Surprise!
生日快乐 简
Happy birthday, Jane!
别这样 没必要伤及无辜
Stop. No one else has to get hurt.
别怪我啊
Don't look at me.
香槟
这是我的错吗
This is my fault?
还能有谁
Who else?
你从时代广场那个袋子里出来后
Ever since you came out of that bag in Times Square,
就一直给身边人带来危险
your friends have been in mortal danger.
已经有多少人因你而死了
How many have died because of you already?
梅菲尔 佩灵顿 里德
Mayfair. Pellington. Reade.
你妈 你弟
Your mother. Your brother.
还剩下谁啊 简
Who else has to die, Jane?
干杯
Cheers.
简 简
Jane. Jane.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
怎么回事
What happened?
刚才那个人不是洛里斯
That guy that we were talking to, it's not Loris.
他是哈迪斯
He's Hades.
他人呢
Where is he now?
看来是在断路器那边了
I'm guessing somewhere near a circuit breaker.
-你走得动吗 -可以
- Can you walk? - Yeah.
起来
Okay, come on.
好了 走吧
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表