剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
你确实处理了
And you did.
从她的账户向实习生的账户转钱
Moving money from her account to the intern's
让一切看起来像是收买♥♥人心
making it look like a bribe?
还真是干得漂亮 马修
Hmm, inspired work, Matthew.
我只不过是把消息曝光给媒体
All I did was release the info to the press.
本来舆♥论♥压力就足够
The media hullabaloo would've been more than enough
让她下台
to make her step down.
谁会想到她丈夫这么冲动呢
Who knew her hubby was such a hothead?
你和玛德琳 你们毁了多少人
You and Madeline, you're ruining lives.
沙阿的丈夫杀了她
Shah's husband killed Shah.
不是玛德琳 也不是我
Not Madeline, not me.
本来这一切都没必要 只要你
All this could've been avoided if you just...
兑现承诺 对沙阿好言相劝
talked some sense into Shah like you said you would.
不履行承诺 后果很严重 马修
There are consequences to reneging on a promise, Matthew.
爱尔兰
这个修道院太大了
This monastery is massive.
这可不是一座教堂而已 这里有回廊
It's not just a church, there's a cloister
有钟塔 学院 还有其他几十栋楼
and a bell tower, a school, like 60 other buildings.
我们怎么可能找到那些画
How the hell are we supposed to find these paintings?
-罪人 -我们别入戏太深 拜托了
- Sinner! - Okay, can we focus, please?
如果我们不找到那些画
If we don't find those paintings,
就无法进入"指引者"的后门程序
we don't get the back door into Beaconer,
就无法将玛德琳和艾薇以及达布尔·赞联♥系♥起来
which means we can't tie Madeline to Ivy and the Dabbur Zann,
也就无法阻止
which means we can't stop her before she executes
她用一种灾难性化学武器涂炭生灵
a cataclysmic chemical weapons attack against millions.
知道了 你想从哪开始
Okay, okay, where do you wanna start?
我不知道
I don't know.
早上好 神父
Morning, Father.
打起精神 可能有人比我们先来了
All right, now look alive. We might not be the first ones here.
好
Okay.
伊利亚 到处都是神父
Ilya, there are priests everywhere.
我们要拿到那些画
不管用什么手段
找到了 我知道你们该去哪里了
Found it! I know exactly where you should be.
去修道院的大厅
The monastery's great room.
欧文曾为在那里展出的一幅画
Yeah, Irving did a ten-month restoration
做过一次十个月的修复
on a painting display there.
把详情发给你们
We'll send you the details now.
欧文能修复那么多幅画
Of all the paintings that Irving could have restored,
非得是这一幅吗
this has to be the one?
《父女》 不是吧
"Father and Daughter," Seriously?
这幅画引起了你的什么共鸣吗
Oh, does that have some sort of resonance for you?
我 没错 你说对了
I-- Okay, you know what? Yes, you're right.
我没能保护我爸 我很自责
I feel terrible about not protecting my dad.
一开始就不该让他去赫尔辛基
He never should've gone to Helsinki.
我应该态度强硬一点 但我没有
I should've put my foot down and I didn't.
于是出于心理补偿 你就过度保护萨帕塔
And now you're compensating by being overly protective of Zapata.
我爸逃亡 都怪我
My dad is on the run because of me.
他帮你是因为他爱你
He helped you because he loves you.
他是个很坚强的人 你自己也这么说
And he's tough. You said so yourself.
好吧
Yeah.
宽恕
Forgiveness,
尤其是对自己的宽恕 是我们信念的基石
especially of one's self, is a cornerstone of our faith.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
等下 你看这个标识
Hey, look at this placard.
《父女》
查尔斯·H·莫罗
法国 1830-1♥8♥9♥1
油画
有些字母大写了
Some of the letters are capitalized.
有些没有
And some of them aren't.
这里面加密了
It's encoded.
如果把这些大写字母对应字母表中
Okay, what if we convert the uppercase letters
他们所在的阿♥拉♥伯数字
to their numeric equivalent?
天哪
Holy...
十进制图书分类法
It's a Dewey Decimal number.
我们得找到所指的那本书
He's pointing us to a book.
一定在这里的图书馆里
It's gotta be in the monastery's library.
-好 赶快去 - 好
- Well, then let's go. - Yeah, okay.
我找到了
I found it.
一本轻松的夏日读物
Whoo, some light summer reading.
拿过来
Here, bring it here.
-看 这里有个书签 -什么
- Hey, look, there's a bookmark. - What?
插在这里
It's marking the spot where...
这里有一页不见了
there is a page missing.
他们那边进展如何
Hey, how they doing?
快了快了
Eh, mezzo-mezzo.
等等 我好像找到了些什么
Hold on, hold on. I think I found something.
那页的内容好像
That page looks like it contains
是批评了欧文早期的修复作品
negative feedback on one of Irving's early restorations.
他把那页撕了
So he tore it out of the book
难道因为他太狂妄自大 接受不了批评
because he's a megalomaniac who can't stand criticism?
等等 有可能那页的内容并不重要
Wait, maybe it's not what's on the page that matters.
重要的是页数"失去"这个含义
Maybe the fact that the page is missing is the clue.
我赞成这个想法
I like where your head's at.
也许我们应该找找 有什么东西残缺了
All right, uh, maybe we're supposed to be looking for something, um...
或者不完整
missing or-- or incomplete or...
被截肢者
Amputees!
瑞奇 小声点 我们在图书馆
Right there! Rich! We are in a library.
宽且这里非常危险
Also, that is extremely insensitive.
这张图画了被截肢的人
It's a painting of... amputees.
我知道
I can see that.
你不是在找残缺了的东西吗
Well, you said look for a clue where something's missing.
这些人没有腿啊
Those people... are missing limbs.
我们待会儿联♥系♥你们
Guys, we'll get back to you in a bit.
《乞讨者》
"The Beggars."
看这个相框
Hey, look at this frame.
缺失了一块
There's a piece missing.
等等 这材质看起来像
Wait a second, it looked just like...
书签
Bookmark.
这有点《夺宝奇兵之厄运神庙》的感觉啊
This is some Temple of Doom-ish.
苍天哪 大地啊 女神啊
Jesus, Mary and Jessica Biel.
加德纳的画
The Gardner paintings.
冷静 冷静
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
我们分工合作
Okay, let's divide and conquer.
我来把画从画框里取出来
Um, I'll take the paintings out of the frames.
你来把风
You stand guard.
行
Okay, yeah.
等等
Hey, wait a minute.
举起手来 快点
Hands up... now!
不会吧 九十九步都走了
Oh, I don't think so. We've come too far to--
帕特森 你在做什么
Patterson, what are you doing?
我不想死
Trying not to die.
《七宝奇谋》的精神是永不言败
Goonies never say die!
什么
What?
把画放进来
Put them in there.
好
Okay.
把枪放下
Drop your gun.
没有我吃亏的份 只有别人吃亏
People don't steal from me. I steal from people.
瑞奇 这些不值得我们送死
Rich, these are not worth dying for.
听你同伴的话
Listen to your friend.
我不想杀人
I don't want to make a scene.
但你逼我 就没办法了
But I will if I have to.
好了
Okay.
你们想要的
Just-- You wanna-- Okay.
这样有点怪怪的
Just like a little bit awkward.
别 别这样
Don't-- don't-- do not-- don't-- don't--
你们抢劫神父和修女
You know you're robbing a priest and a nun.
这样做 上帝不会爱你们
That's not gonna sit well with God.
上帝什么都看到了
And He sees the whole thing, right?
你们懂的
So, you know...
你竟然就这么把画给他们了
I can't believe you gave away the Gardner paintings.
我不会让那些混♥蛋♥抢走我们的"饭票"
I'm not letting that ogre get away with our meal ticket.
瑞奇 停下来
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表