剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
All right, everyone be very careful, all right?
如果板子上的重量改变 炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
If the weight changes on that plate, the bomb goes off.
波士顿 你一试图走开 就会爆♥炸♥
Boston, try to step off that plate, it will go off.
这都不会发生
Neither of those things is gonna happen.
我们正在查拆弹方法
Okay, we're looking up defusal methods now.
只有我觉得这是拆弹专家的活儿吗
Is it me or does this feel like a job for the bomb squad?
简在外面联♥系♥拆弹部队
Jane is calling them outside.
你只需要接入乌云服务器就行了
We just need you to tap into the Darkcloud.
如果给他双手松绑 他就可以揭掉嘴上的胶带
If we free his hands, he can take the duct tape off his mouth.
包里的断线钳拿给我
Bolt cutters in the bag.
谢谢 波士顿
Thank you. Boston?
我把这个剪断
I'm gonna cut this.
抓紧那个捆绑带 别扔掉
?Make sure don't let go of that zip tie, okay?
很好
Nice.
我就知道会这样
I knew this would happen.
你预料到炸♥弹♥这事吗
You knew this would happen?
我料到准没好事
I knew something bad would happen.
我就说应该见好就收
This is why we pull the ripcord.
艾薇为什么没杀你
Why did Ivy not kill you?
因为她知道你们不会把我留在这里等死
Because she knows you won't leave me here to die.
她在为拿到ZIP争取更多时间
And she's buying herself time to get to the ZIP.
你破解了那些文件吗
Did you open the files?
才没有 我对电脑"一窍不通"
No, no, I'm horrible at computers.
她傻了才绑♥架♥我 我当然破解了
That's why she kidnapped me. Of course I got them open.
你看了文件吗 你知道ZIP在哪里吗
Did you see them? Do you know who the ZIP is?
没有 但我记下了玛德琳的密钥
No, but I memorized Madeline's encryption key.
我黑入乌云服务器时 将其植入了元数据
I embedded it in the metadata of my Darkcloud hack.
帕特森
Patterson?
听到了 在查了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, already on it.
将密钥植入破解代码还算聪明
Embedding the key in the hack was actually a really smart idea.
你说"还算"是什么意思 你哪位啊
What do you mean, "actually", I'm sorry, who is this?
特别探员凯西·古斯塔夫森
Special Agent Kathy Gustafson.
你又是哪位
And who might you be?
帕特森 还要多久找出地址
Patterson, how long for the address?
-找到了 -好
- Got it. - ?All right.
发给我们 我们去追艾薇
Do you wanna send that to us? We'll go after Ivy.
你们三个留下
All right, you three stay and...
确保波士顿不会爆♥炸♥
make sure that Boston doesn't explode.
你就是凯西啊
So this is Kathy.
我以为你会是更...
I always pictured someone more...
算了 你也不过如此
No, I guess I just pictured this.
她就像自行车上的第三只轮子一样多余
She looks just like a third wheel.
好过你这第四只轮子
Beats being a fourth wheel.
四轮可是车子的标准配置
Four wheels is the standard amount of wheels.
对三轮车来说可不是呢
Not for tricycles.
她怎么跟着来了
Why is she here?
乌云服务器是我设计的
I designed the Darkcloud server.
难怪黑掉乌云 就像揉烂一张湿纸巾一样毫不费力
Oh, so that's why it was like hacking through a wet paper towel.
够了 先集中注意力拆弹吧
Okay, can we all just focus here?
我正努力不让自己去想踩在炸♥弹♥上呢
I'm actually trying not to focus on the fact that I'm standing on a bomb
炸♥弹♥精准地以我的体重为触发
perfectly calibrated to my weight
如果我挪一下 就会爆♥炸♥
and set to explode if I step off.
手铐是怎么回事
What is with the handcuffs?
说来话长
It's a long story.
瑞奇还是不信任我 即便帕特森已经允诺
Oh, Rich still doesn't trust me even though Patterson promised me
只要我帮忙 就会给我豁免
a deal in exchange for my help.
根本没什么豁免
There's no deal.
联调局还真是随便给人豁免权啊
Well, the FBI is really handing out deals to everyone, aren't they?
我那么多年才好不容易搞到一个顾问的差事
Took me years to get a measly consulting gig.
即便那时候 都差点没成
And even then, I barely made the cut.
更别想瑞奇搞到的大肥差了
Certainly not the sweetheart deal that Rich got.
你们给她什么职位 新任的联调局局长吗
What's her position gonna be, new director?
-各位 -也许我应该黑掉整个电网
- Guys? - Maybe I should've taken down the whole power grid
而不是偷加德纳的画这么点小事
instead of stealing the Gardner paintings.
-大伙 -什么 他因为偷画就搞到豁免了
- Guys? - ?Wait, he got a deal for stolen paintings?
我帮你们阻止恐怖袭击
I'm helping stop a terror attack,
我的豁免权却仍要"待定"吗
and mine's still in the "maybe" pile?
各位 别吵了
You guys, stop!
我知道怎样解除压力装置了
I know how to disarm the pressure plate.
面板的侧面有一个小盖子
There's a little hatch on the side panel.
等一下 住手
Wait, no, no, stop!
-那是个诱饵 -你确定吗
- It's a decoy! - ?You sure?
确定 我刚在暗网上找到炸♥弹♥详情
Yes, yes, I just found the specs on the darkweb.
真正的防拆改装置在这里
The real anti-tamper trigger is here.
在他脚下
It's under his feet.
我们没办法拆除 他就站在上面
We can't get to that. He's standing on it.
但他可以拆
No, but he can.
不过是自助拆弹而已
Yeah, just a little light DIY bomb defusal.
应该小菜一碟 只是没工具 还缺了一根手指
That should go fine with-- with no tools and nine fingers!
好了 要打开面板
Okay, to access the panel,
只需按下你脚下的圆盘
just press down on the plate under your feet.
按下 你是说增加重量吗
Press down. As in add more weight?
我知道听起来完全背道而驰 但确实如此
I know it's counterintuitive, but that's the point.
相信我 我们都在呢
Just trust me. We're all with you.
-如果你死了 我们也会死 -就别说死这个字了
- If you die, we die. - How about nobody dies? How about that?
找一根绿线
You're looking for a green wire.
-没有绿线 -在你左手边
- There's no green wire. - It's by your left hand.
没有绿线 你看的是这个炸♥弹♥的说明吗
There's no green wire. Is this even the right bomb?
就是这个 没问题 别激动
It is the right bomb. It's fine, just relax.
确实有一根绿线
It is definitely the green wire.
没有 好吧 找到了
There's no green wire! Okay, no, I found it.
是右手边 不是左手
It was by my right hand, FYI!
你的右边就是我的左边
Yeah, my left, your right.
麻烦换个人看说明书 行吗
Could someone else call out instructions, please?
-波士顿 别激动 -别告诉我该怎么做 瑞奇
- Boston, just relax. - Do no dictate my emotions to me, Rich!
你做了什么
What did you do?
什么也没做
Nothing.
-你是扯断了绿线吗 -没有
- Did you pull the wire? - No.
不 不是他
No, no, he didn't.
盖子一拿掉 倒计时装置预启动
The countdown's on standby when the lid comes off.
我们用时太多 冷冻时间结束了
It kicked in because we took too long.
不要慌 我们还剩五分钟逃跑
Okay, don't panic. We still have five minutes left.
你们走吧
Go. Go on.
走啊
Go on, get.
你们快走
Get out. Get outta here.
我不想看到你们
I don't want you here.
我恨你们所有人
I hate you, all of you!
特别是你 瑞奇
Especially you, Rich.
我不爱你 从来不爱
I don't love you and I never did!
我知道你为什么这么做
I know what you're doing.
你什么都不知道 你这个笨蛋
You don't know anything. You're just a stupid animal!
你想把我们骂走 好救我们的命
You're trying to save us by pushing us away.
电影《大脚哈利》里有同样的剧情
It's from "Harry and the Hendersons."
才不是 是《白牙》里
No, it's not. It's from "White Fang," Rich.
你知道的啊
You know it's from "White Fang."
《大脚哈利》1987年上映
"Harry and the Hendersons," 1987.
《白牙》是1991年
"White Fang," 1991.
书 《白牙》小说
The book "White Fang," The book!
他们之后又把《白牙》写成书了
They made a book outta "White Fang"?
我会想念这样的争论
I'm gonna miss these arguments.
别 别 别
No, no, no, no, no.
你不用怀念
You're not gonna miss anything
我们不会离开
because we are not leaving.
我们会待在这里 拆掉炸♥弹♥
We're gonna stay here, we're gonna figure this out,
你只要冷静 别放弃
and you're just gonna keep it together, okay?
我还以为我们会有个圆♥满♥的结局
I always thought we'd all end up together.
我们所有人
All of us.
就像《摩登家庭》一样圆♥满♥
Like some really good looking modern family.
我刚才说讨厌你们 不是真心话
I didn't mean all that stuff I said.
瑞奇 我爱你
Rich, I love you.
帕特森 我也爱你
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表