剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
例如我
Like me, for instance.
我从没真正爱过你
I never really loved you.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
她来了
There she is.
怎么这么久才来
Well, it took her long enough.
我们一直在等你
We've been waiting for you.
我们手上有你需要的最后一条线索
We have that last piece of intel you requested.
-什么 -我们准备好继续行动了
- What? - We're ready to proceed.
目标位置已部署
Target location's been greenlit.
所有的摄像头都关闭了
All the security cameras disabled,
照你的吩咐
just like you asked.
不 我没让你们这么做
No, I didn't ask you to do it.
你当然有
Of course you did.
这全是你安排的
This is all you.
文身 清除记忆
The tattoos, the memory wipe,
将你送到柯特·威勒身边
sending you to Kurt Weller.
都是你的主意 你的计划
This is your idea. Your plan.
-不是 -你身上发生的事都是你自己做的
- No-- - You did this to yourself.
我知道 可我...
I know I did, but I...
但这是个错误
it was a mistake.
这不是个错误
It's-- It's no mistake.
我知道你们觉得自己这么做是为了拯救国家
I know you think you're doing this to save the country,
拯救民♥主♥政体 但你们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to save democracy, but you're terrorists.
你们在摧毁人们的生活 残害生命
You're going to destroy people's lives, kill people.
你又打着正义的旗号♥杀了多少人呢
And how many people have you killed in the name of justice?
警徽不能让你的行为变得高尚
A badge doesn't make your actions moral,
只不过变得合法了而已
it just makes them legal.
对 我一直就是这么跟她说的
Yeah, that's what I've been trying to tell her.
世上没有单纯的好人坏人
There are no bad guys, no good guys,
只不过是立场不同
just different perspectives.
不对 住口 这是错的
No, stop! This is wrong.
那你打算怎么做 逮捕我们吗
What are you gonna do? Arrest us?
哪怕你曾经确实是联调局探员
And if you ever were a real FBI agent,
反正现在肯定也不是了
you certainly aren't one now.
塔莎 我们有麻烦了
Tasha, we've got a problem.
-艾薇吗 -是简 她不见了
- Ivy? - Jane. She's missing.
她没有去看医生
She didn't make it to the doctors.
-你打过电♥话♥了吗 -她把电♥话♥放储物柜了
- Did you try her phone? - She left it in her locker.
她为什么要...
Why would she--
你不会是觉得她孤身一人去追艾薇了吧
you don't think she's going after Ivy on her own?
没错
Yes, I do.
她需要支援
She's gonna need backup.
我们去她提到的那个地方
So, let's head to the coordinates she liked.
看看有没有什么线索
See what we can find.
不管那些人说了什么
No matter what those other guys say,
我的死不是你的错
me dying wasn't your fault.
开车要看路
Whoa, eyes on the road now.
里德 我很迷茫
Reade, I'm losing it.
是迷茫还是终于想明白了
Losing it or finally figuring it out?
你出现了幻觉
Just because you're hallucinating
不代表你就是错的
doesn't mean you're wrong.
你知道那些人的德行 你以前就跟他们对抗过
You know what these are, you've fought with them before.
但是罗曼说的那些话
But the things that Roman said.
-奥斯卡 -是你自我怀疑的表现形式
- Oscar-- - are manifestations of your self-doubt.
就是这样 她就在这附近 对吗
This is it. She's around here somewhere, isn't she?
没错
Yes, she is.
我怎么会知道
How do I know that?
我怎么这么确定
How can I be so sure?
你知道为什么你是一名优秀的探员吗
You know what makes you a great agent?
因为你的直觉
Your instincts.
但这不是直觉问题
But this is more than just instincts.
东西都在勒德洛的天主教堂里准备好了
I have everything I need at the cathedral at Ludlow.
给艾薇制♥作♥炸♥弹♥的人就在曼哈顿
Ivy's bomb-maker is in Manhattan,
就说三角测量不靠谱
so triangulation is a nightmare.
托马斯的通讯信♥号♥♥在各栋高楼间跳动
Thomas's cell signal is bouncing all around the skyscrapers,
-很难确定具体♥位♥置 -我会怀念的
- making it hard to pin down. - I'm gonna miss this.
这很有可能是我们最后一次
This could very well be the last time
一起定位通讯信♥号♥♥了
we ever triangulate a cell signal.
-专心一点 -怎么了
- Focus! - What?
我可以一边多愁善感一边认真工作啊
I can be sentimental and still drill down
我是说我们就快到此为止了
on a signal, I mean, this is it!
最后一个任务 尘埃落定
The last mission, the big finish,
大功告成 伟大的落幕
the grand finale, the final curtain call--
我把位置确定在一个街区以内了
I've got it to within a block.
这是我最后一次
The last time I'll ever hear
在这间高大空荡的房♥间里
those speedy little fingers echoing
听到手指快速敲击键盘的声音了
in this needlessly tall and cavernous space.
-找到了 -最后一句"找到了"
- Got it. - The last "got it."
-能不能闭嘴 -最后一句"闭嘴"
- Please shut up-- - The last "please shut up"!
你找到了吗
You got something?
托马斯就在勒德洛街的大教堂里
Thomas is at the Ludlow Street Cathedral.
跟简说的位置出乎意料得接近
Surprisingly close to where Jane said he'd be.
等等 你们在哪呢
Wait, where are you guys?
在路上了 五分钟后到
En route, we're five away.
-小心一点 -我知道
- Careful. - I got it.
你觉得这个够大了吗
Do you think this is big enough?
相信我 这玩意爆发的时候
Trust me, when this goes off,
整座城市都不会知道是谁干的
the city won't know what hit it.
这种泽塔互作蛋白的范围可以
This much concentrated ZIP dispersed
扩散到整个曼哈顿吗
this widely over Manhattan?
他们不知道的还有很多
That's not all they won't know.
简 你带戒指了吗
Jane! Did you bring the rings?
这两个人终于说开了
These two finally figured it out.
很抱歉我骗了你
I'm sorry I lied to you.
很抱歉我杀了你
I'm sorry I killed you.
我们都犯过错
We all make mistakes.
这是什么 这是怎么回事
What is this? What's happening?
本来可能发生的事实
A glimpse of what could've been.
你现在只是处于
The path you're on is only one
无数种可能性的其中之一
in an infinite variation of possible outcomes.
情况不太妙了
Oh, we got some bad bounces.
这些只是你脑中的幻觉
So now all of this is just your brain misfiring,
为你展示一些
trying to give you some happy endings
已经无法实现的美好结局
as it starts to shut down.
都毁掉 把所有东西都毁掉
Tear it all down! Tear it all down!
快点快点
All right, come on, come on!
我们马上离开这个城市
We gotta get out of the city.
所有东西都要带走
Everything comes with us.
别留下任何痕迹
We leave no trace.
又是你
You again.
艾薇在哪
Where's Ivy?
你刚错过了
You just missed her.
你们都被捕了
You're all under arrest.
我们曾经以为你是我们制♥作♥的
We used to think that you were a weapon
一把武器
that we made.
我们失控的那次
You know, an Orion special project
俄里翁特别计划
that we lost control of,
过去的罪恶之类的
the sins of the past, what have you.
我不是你们创造的
You didn't make me.
不开玩笑地说
Yeah, no kidding.
我们伪造精密的武器
We forge weapons of precision.
你就是汽油弹
You're napalm.
无论你去哪 你的身后都会发生
Everywhere you go, a trail of destruction
一系列破坏性事件 任何试图
lays out behind you, and anyone dumb enough
接近你的蠢货都会受伤
to get too close eventually gets burnt.
不是这样的
That's not true.
简
Jane?
什么不是
What's not true?
-没什么 -你在跟谁说话
- Nothing. - Who were you talking to?
又出现幻觉了 是吗
It's happening again, isn't it?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表