剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
And the team works in the lab.
这地方棒极了
This place is amazing!
和我想得一模一样
It's everything I imagined.
天呐 我喜欢这工作台
Oh, my God, I love this tabletop
还有这个三联画 和诡异的蓝♥光♥
and the triptych and the weird blue lighting.
那个洗眼装置是干什么的
What's the eyewash station for?
为什么有那么多显微镜
Why so many microscopes?
那个红喇叭是什么
What's-- what's that red horn?
没什么 只是 我们集中注意力
It's nothing. It's just-- Let's just focus.
我正努力呢 但你的系统好慢
You know, I'm trying, but your system's moving so slow.
从你以前说的来看
The way you always talked about it,
我以为会有更有劲呢
I figured it had a little more juice.
什么 它劲儿多着呢
What? It has plenty of juice.
等我一会 我调整下设定
You give me just a second. I gotta fix the settings.
-你在干什么 -没什么
- What are you doing? ?- Nothing.
-你把她墙在里面了吗 -没有
- Did you wall her in? - ?No.
没有
No!
好吧 有
Okay, yes.
听着 我们怎么知道这不是个计中计
Look, how do we know this isn't an elaborate ruse
只为了进入我们的系统 用来对付我们呢
to just get into our system and use it against us somehow?
如果格里戈良现在进来看到
What if Grigoryan comes in here right now and sees
我们把系统交给了
that we've handed over your system
通缉重犯怎么办
to a most-wanted felon?
我们就是通缉重犯
We are most-wanted felons.
她肯定有企图
She's up to something!
对 她想拿到那个
Yes, she is trying to get the thing
能帮我们复职的东西
that will get us reinstated.
行吧
Fine.
好了 现在她能自♥由♥驰骋了
Okay, she has free reign now.
这才像话
That's more like it.
感觉好像我在坐过山车
It's like I'm on a roller coaster
刚过了最顶端
and I just went over the top part.
你瞧 劲儿大着呢
Yeah, see? Plenty of juice.
有了这个速度 我就能很快
With this kind of power, I'll be able to unlock
打开后门了
that backdoor in no time.
想象一下 一种我们三人
Picture, if you will, a unique combination
喜欢的独特编码组合
of our three preferred coding styles
交织成一座数字房♥子
all intertwined to create a digital house
还有个可爱的数字门
with a cute little digital door.
我现在走在数字车道上
I'm walking up the digital driveway.
在我的数字包包里拿数字钥匙
I'm digging in my digital purse for my digital keys.
现在我站在数字欢迎门垫上
Now I'm on the digital welcome mat.
我要先看看数字信箱
You know, I think I'm gonna check the digital mailbox--
-凯西 -抱歉抱歉
- Kathy! ?- Oh, sorry. Sorry, sorry.
我站在数字门前
I am at the digital door and...
为什么看起来像有人用数字撬棍
Why does it look like someone smashed it open
-把门砸开了 -什么
- with a digital crowbar? - What?
这不可能
That's impossible.
对 确实不可能
No, it's not.
艾薇找了别的黑客
Ivy found another hacker.
她抢先破解了
She got there first.
她比我们都领先了
She's way ahead of us.
谁弄坏了我可爱的数字门
Who broke down my cute little digital door?!
文件还要多长时间
How much longer for the files?
不好说
Hard to say.
插句不相干的话 我怎么知道
Little sidebar-- how do I know
你不会在我拿到文件后杀了我
that you won't kill me once I get them?
这么说吧
Let's put it this way.
如果你拿不到我肯定会杀了你
I'll definitely kill you if you don't.
像我说的 马上就好
Like I said, comin' right up.
-破坏者 -我吗
- Saboteur. ?- Me?
-我什么也没做 -你做了
- I didn't do anything. - Yes, you did.
你为艾薇黑进了我们的系统 这整件事
You hacked into our system for Ivy, and this whole thing
就是个浪费我们时间的阴谋
was a ploy to waste our time.
-我控告 -我控告你
- J'accuse! ?- J'accuse you!
如果你没把我墙了 我就能抢先进去
If you didn't wall me in, I could've gotten there first.
-我没有墙你 -你有
- I didn't wall you in. - Yes, you did.
叛徒 你站在谁那边啊
Judas, what side are you on?
我们都是同一边的
We are all on the same side,
我想
I think.
凯西 我想相信你
Kathy, I want to believe you,
但你的编码非常厉害
but your coding was very good.
只有极少数黑客能破解
There are very few hackers who could've beaten it.
相信我 我跟你一样惊讶
Trust me, I am as shocked as you are.
表演得真好 奥斯卡影后
Oh, quite the performance, Miss Streep.
糟了
Oh, no.
快看编码
Look at the code.
认得这个签名吗
Recognize the signatures?
波士顿
Boston?
波士顿·阿罗·克林奇
Boston Arlo Crinch?
他不叫这个名字 你也知道
That is not his name and you know it.
他是黑客吗 我知道他略有涉略
Is he even a hacker? I know he dabbles.
他是世上最优秀黑客的之一
He's one of the best in the world.
应该是艾薇绑♥架♥了他
Ivy probably kidnapped him
因为你没有完成任务
to do the hack after you couldn't do it.
-对 他是备选 -不 是升级
- Right, like a backup. - Like an upgrade!
-我们得找到他 -还得尽快
- We need to find him. - ?And fast.
如果他解锁了玛德琳的文件
If he unlocks Madeline's files,
他就死了 解不出来也会死
he's a dead man. Also, if he doesn't.
好 好吧
Okay. Okay, okay.
我们可以追踪波士顿的足迹
We can follow Boston's footprints
等追上时 就黑进他的IP搭便车
and hitchhike onto his IP address when we catch up.
借过一下
Excuse me.
花的时间太久了
This is taking too long.
花的时间刚刚好
It is taking the appropriate amount of time.
你能不能别拿枪指着我
I could do without the facade of the gun, though.
说实话 我以前也经历过
Honestly, I've been through
这种拿枪顶着头
this whole kidnapped-to-hack-
逼你当黑客的情况
at-gunpoint thing before.
每次我都觉得枪很多余
The gun has always felt a bit gauche.
毕竟你们达到目的之前
I mean, you're not gonna kill me
也不会杀我
before you get what you want.
未授权进入服务器
这是什么
What's that?
就是提示我们没有权限来这里
It's just telling us we're not authorized to be here,
谢谢 我们很清楚 蠢机器
which, thanks, we know, stupid machine.
还有别人在服务器里
Someone else is in the server.
没有 就是一个多余的警告
Uh, no, I think it's just a redundant alert.
把他们赶出去
Lock them out.
我不知道该跟你说什么
Look, I don't know what to tell you.
如果还有别人在黑云里
If somebody else is in the Darkcloud,
那就是因为他们也用自己的方式黑了进来
it's because they hacked their way in just like I did.
我对此毫无办法
There's nothing I can do about it.
你们要干什么
What? What?!
我以前也这样干过
I've done this before, too.
据我的经验来看 人们总能想到办法
And in my experience, people always find a way
做到他们声称做不到的事
to do things they say they can't.
把他们赶出去
Lock them out.
我说了 我对此毫无办法
Look, I'm telling you there's nothing I can do.
我就像是人形测谎仪
I'm a bit of a human lie detector.
我认为你可以
And I think you can.
也许其他更厉害的黑客能做到
Maybe some other better hacker could,
但我就是个赝品 A货
but I'm more of like a forger or a counterfeiter.
黑客技术在我简历里只排第三
Hacking's like third on my résumé.
所以你们为什么要找我
So why do you even need me anyway?
你们难道不该有一整个恐怖网络
Don't you have like a whole terror network
全是黑网活动者帮你们干活吗
of darkweb-slingers to do your evil bidding?
没错 但我选了你
Yes, and I chose you.
其实 这让我有点受宠若惊
That's actually-- That's kind of flattering, honestly,
但是 你要把我的食指剪断吗
but look, you're gonna cut off my index finger?
真的吗 那可是我的主力手指
I mean, really? That's my main one.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表