剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
这不表示我相信你
This doesn't mean I believe you.
我只是不想有人丧命
I just don't want anyone ending up dead.
我也不想
Me neither.
这是一个无法被追踪的语♥音♥信箱号♥码
This number goes to an untraceable voice mailbox.
如果你改变想法了
If you start to see things differently,
打这个号♥码 我会想办法联♥系♥你
give it a call, I will find a way to contact you.
你看起来是个很正直的人
You seem like a really good guy.
也是个好儿子
Like a good son.
但你的母亲作恶多端
But your mother's a very bad person,
你不应该被她利用
and you deserve better than to be used by her.
电梯坏了
It's out of service.
还愣着干什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
我们得走楼梯了
Looks like we're taking the stairs.
守好了
Stay here.
把最后一箱搬走
Let's get the last of it.
帕特森 你定位到追踪器的位置了吧
Patterson, please tell me you got a fix on that tracker.
我追踪到了
Yes, I got it.
追踪器开启 移♥动♥中
Tracker is on and on the move.
塔莎呢
Tasha?
她很安全 马上就回来了
She's safe, she's on her way back home.
表现不错 艾莉森
Well done, Allison.
我为你骄傲 我知道这不容易
I am proud of you. I know that wasn't easy.
我照你话做了 我可以走了吗
I did what you wanted. Can I go now?
当然可以了
Yes, yes, of course.
你也知道
Now, as you know,
威勒听你劝告自首之前 你的处境还不安全
it is not safe out there until Weller listens to you and turns himself in.
因此 我要对你进行保护性拘禁
As such, I am placing you under protective custody.
不 我们说好的不是这样
No, that wasn't the agreement.
我要回去见我女儿
I need to get back and see my daughter.
那就把她接来
Well, let's go get her.
不行吗
No?
你若在我眼皮子底下出事了
You see, I couldn't live with myself
我可没法跟自己交代
if anything happened to you under my watch.
我的安全顾问将你护送到一处新的安全屋
Now, my security consultants will escort you to your new safe house.
你根本就没打算放我走吧
You were never gonna let me go, were you?
你女儿随时都可以来探望你
Your daughter's welcome to visit you at any time.
身为母亲 同时追踪逃犯 让我学到了一些事
You know, I learned something being a mother, chasing down fugitives.
什么事
And what is that?
兼顾平衡
It takes balance.
其中一件事太费心思
You focus too much on one thing,
就会看不清达成目的要付出的代价
you lose sight of what it costs to achieve.
大业成功需要牺牲
Success requires sacrifice.
是吗 那多少牺牲才算足够呢
Does it? How much is enough?
你是否真知道自己能做出多大牺牲呢
I wonder if you really know how much you're willing to give up.
妈
Mom.
格里高利
Gregory! What...
你怎么来纽约了
What are you doing in New York?
快来 快来 我的天
Come, come, come. Oh, my!
一切在约旦还好吗
How was everything in Jordan?
他们怎么样 难民营还好吗
Were they okay? Refugee camps, yeah?
我明天就搭晚班航♥班♥回去了
I'm taking a late flight back tomorrow.
我就是想亲自来谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you in person.
我知道那些疫苗价格不菲
I know those vaccines weren't cheap,
但能帮助到许多人
but they'll help a lot of people.
那就值得
Well, that's what matters.
新工作怎么样
So how's the new job?
我可能要升迁了
Actually, I may be trading up.
我今天接到一通电♥话♥
I received a call today that
我有机会成为下一届美国副总统
I'm being considered for the next Vice Presidency of the United States.
太棒了
That is incredible.
什么时候开始的事
I... When did that start?
已经筹划一段时间了
Well, actually, it's been in the works for a while now.
确实要升迁了
But, yeah.
爸在世 一定会为你自豪
Dad would be proud.
是啊
Y-Yeah, yeah.
很可惜他不能和我们分享这个喜讯
Yeah, it's a pity he's not here to share it with us, yeah.
说到这里
Actually, while we're on the subject,
能不能给我一份他的尸检报告
I was wondering if I could get a copy of his autopsy.
我得更新一下家族病史 就是想
I need to update my family medical history, and just wanted to be--
他死于心肌梗塞
It was a myocardial infarction.
你当时也听到医生这么说了
You were there when the doctors told us.
正常死于心脏病的人 不会做尸检
They don't do autopsies on simple heart attacks.
也是 我只是有点疑惑怎么没找人做尸检
Right, guess I'm just a little curious why we never paid for one.
钱也不是问题
It-- it's not like the money was an issue.
还以为你会想知道是什么导致...
I figured you'd wanna know everything you could about--
他死了
He died.
他死了 不管什么报告都不能让他起死回生
He died. No record was gonna bring him back.
总之 别说过去了
Anyway, enough about the past.
今天需要庆祝
Today is... about celebrating.
我这里有瓶黑桃A香槟
And I-- and I have this bottle of Armand de Brignac.
我们来共享这瓶酒吧
And now I get to share it with you.
真是惊喜
What a surprise.
来吧
So...
敬全新的开始
To new beginnings.
你不尝尝吗
Aren't you gonna taste it?
我不渴
I'm not thirsty.
不过我们吃个宵夜吧
But maybe we could get a late dinner?
-当然可以 -太好了
- Sure, yeah. - Great, great.
等我一分钟
Give me a minute.
我去联♥系♥一下同事
I should make a call to my organizer,
告诉她 我改行程了
let her know my change in itinerary.
是我
It's me.
我妈好像确实如你所说
I think you might be right about my mom.
她有事瞒着我 她不对劲
She's lying to me, she's not right.
我暗中查一下
I'm gonna do some digging.
我找到有用的线索 就通知你
I'll let you know if I find anything that can help.
我再打给你
I'll be in touch.
这些小酒杯可以用来喝烈酒
I think these would make pretty good shot glasses.
你来了啊
There she is! All right.
你今天表现真棒
Great job out there today.
企鹅
Penguin?
奖励萨帕塔一个"飒爽企鹅"
"Ze" Penguin for Zapata?
我们没能毁掉ZIP 我没能放上追踪器
We couldn't destroy the ZIP and I didn't get to place a tracker.
表现差极了
Bad job.
任务中一个环节没能完成
Okay, so we did not quite accomplish that particular part of the mission.
那个环节就是任务中心
That particular part of the mission was the mission.
我们失败了
We failed.
玛德琳和达布尔·赞拿到ZIP 还不知所踪
Madeline and the Dabbur Zann have live ZIP and we have no idea where.
更别提艾莉如今在玛德琳手上
Not to mention the fact that Madeline has Allie now.
我正在监听艾薇和玛德琳之间的通话
I am monitoring Ivy and Madeline's communications.
早晚会找到她们的不轨之证 借此阻止她们
Sooner or later, they're gonna say something we can use to stop them,
而多亏了你 我们又多了一个打入内部的盟友
and thanks to you, we now have an ally on the inside.
我们没有内部盟友
We don't have an ally on the inside.
只有一个入了虎穴的盟友
We have an ally in a viper's nest.
塔莎 我们扳回一局了
Tasha, that's a win.
我刚告诉一个人 他母亲是个杀人犯
I just told someone that their mother is a murderer.
我还告诉他 她一直在利用他
Then I told him she's been using him.
而其实我也在利用他
And now I am doing the exact same thing.
这不一样 你没做错什么
Okay, it's not the exact same thing, and this is not your fault, okay?
她让儿子坐上那架飞机 就已经把他拖下水了
Mommy dearest dragged her son into this when she put him on that plane.
没错 你这是给他机会匡扶正义
Exactly. You're giving him a chance to get on the right side of things.
这是好事
This is a good thing.
我怎么一点都没感觉好呢
Then why don't I feel good about it?
妈
Mom!
这是什么情况 你这是干什么
W... what is this? What-- what are you doing?
别人干杯 你不领情 很不吉利
It's bad luck not to drink when someone toasts.
你今晚为什么来见我
Why did you come see me this evening?
我说了 来感谢你帮我
I-- I told you, to thank you for-- for helping me out with...
你怎么突然问起你父亲
And why are you suddenly asking about your father?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表