剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
It was my first day at the FBI's New York office.
等一下
Wait a second.
我第一个案子 我们在一次搜捕中缴获了件武器
My very first case, we seized a weapon during a bust
并把制♥造♥武器的人都抓住了
and took down the people who created it.
那天的事你还能记得什么
Can you remember anything else about that day?
没什么了 时间太久了
Not much, it was so long ago.
你再想想行吗 什么都可能有用
Could you try? I mean, anything could be useful.
没办法 想不起来了
Yeah, I can't. Nothing's coming.
塔莎 使劲去想
Come on, Tasha, you gotta try to remember something.
我们审讯了一个女的 我想不起她叫什么了
We interrogated some woman. I can't remember her name.
储存那些化学品的地方
There was a shooting at the same place
还打了枪
the chemicals were being stored.
让我捋捋 你们挫败了一帮犯罪分子
So just to be clear, you can't recall the details
买♥♥卖♥♥超级致命化学武器的阴谋
of thwarting a cabal of criminals dealing in
而你却什么细节也想不起来了
super deadly chemical weapons bombs?
你知道我们团队拯救过多少次世界吗
Do you realize how many times this team has saved the world?
-也有道理 -行了
- Fair point. - Okay.
我们从头开始
Let's just start from the beginning.
你那天早起怎么样
What did your morning look like?
我才从匡蒂科培训出来
I was fresh out of Quantico,
乔纳斯·费舍尔是我们的上司
Jonas Fischer was our supervisor
当时他还没去职责办
before he was at the OPR.
-当时他还没成为俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍 -应该是吧
- Before he was a Russian asset. - Yeah, probably.
但他并没有因为这点变得好相处
But that didn't make him any easier to be around.
注意了
Ahem. All right!
欢迎各位新人
Welcome, recruits,
来到联调局
to the New York office
纽约办公室
of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
坦率地说 你们所选择的方向
I'll be frank, the course that you've chosen
会很艰难
will not be easy.
到明年的这个时候
By this time next year,
你们中有一半会走掉
approximately half of you will be gone,
换个要求不那么高的地方
moved on to something less demanding.
但现在 请你们找个工作位...
But for now, if you would kindly select a workstation...
现在
Now.
请找个工作位
Please select a workstation,
尽快熟悉环境
get familiar with it.
它将是你们在这里唯一的朋友
It'll be your only friend while you're here...
你们会共度很多时间
and you're gonna spend a lot of time together.
你坐在我的位置上了
Uh, you're in my seat.
是吗 你是哪位
Oh, yeah, and who the hell are you?
我叫埃德加·里德
I'm Edgar Reade.
你又是哪位
Who the hell are you?
盲点
第五季 第四集
好的 你进入纽约办的第一天
Okay, so your first day at the New York office,
也就是第一次接触到
the day that you first encountered
玛德琳打算使用的武器那天
the weapon that Madeline is planning to use...
就是我遇见里德的那天
Was the day I met Reade.
我知道这会很难受
I know this is gonna be hard...
但我们得回顾一下那天发生的事情
but we gotta go over what happened that day.
你想起的任何事都可能有助于我们阻止玛德琳
Anything you remember might help us stop Madeline,
-任何事都行 -我在努力回想
- whatever it is. - I'm trying.
只是过去太久了
It's just been too long.
好吧 那就从我们知道的事情开始
All right, let's just start with what we know.
好 好的 几年前
Okay, all right, all right, uh, years ago,
你捣毁了一个制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的窝点
you took down a facility
他们制♥造♥的炸♥弹♥
that created the same type of bomb
与玛德琳和达布尔·赞现在计划
that Madeline and the Dabbur Zann are currently
在生化武器袭击中使用的炸♥弹♥是同一种类型
planning to use in a chemical attack.
你还记得什么吗
What else can you remember?
那天的某些部分记得很清楚
Some parts of that day are clear.
其他的 我...
And other parts, there's...
什么也不记得
...nothing.
我要试试看了
I'm gonna throw this out there.
几年前 我在尼泊尔遇到一个家伙
A few years ago, I met a guy in Nepal
他教了我一种所谓的实验催眠法
who taught me a, let's say, experimental hypnosis method.
我需要一支香
I'm gonna need a stick of incense,
一片鹌鹑羽毛和一大堆安♥定♥片♥
a quail feather, and a whole bunch of Diazepam.
算了吧
Hard pass.
要回想起往事很棘手
Recall can be tricky.
有时候并不只是时间过去多久的问题
Sometimes it's not just about how much time has passed,
而是记忆本身的问题
it's about the memories themselves.
现在先别想细节了
So let's just not think about the details right now.
只关注你那天的感受
Let's just focus on how you felt that day.
我感觉...
I felt...
我好像挺受不了他的
Like I couldn't stand him.
咖啡
Coffee?
不 茶和咖啡有同样的好处
Well, no, tea has all the same benefits of coffee
但茶没有令人讨厌的焦味
but without the nasty burnt flavor
和神经过敏的副作用
and the jittery side effects.
看来你有神经过敏问题
Oh, so jitters are a problem for you.
等费舍尔将探员们分组时
I'll be sure and let Fischer know that
我会将此事告知他的
when he's partnering up agents.
好吧 很好 真有意思
All right. That's good, that's funny.
但我在阿富汗的两段履历
But two tours in Afghanistan
和在匡蒂科的培训经历会保我没事的
and my time at Quantico say I'll be just fine.
你来这里之前是干什么的
What were you doing before this?
是处理违章停车的女警♥察♥
Meter maid?
交♥警♥还是交通指挥员
Traffic cop? Crossing guard?
纽约警局 我们辖区抓捕率最高的警♥察♥
NYPD, most collars in my precinct.
那你可真厉害啊
Ooh, how nice for you and your precinct.
你可饶了我吧
Oh, somebody please kill me.
适应得怎么样
So how are we settling in?
我听说威勒特别探员的特遣部队
I heard a rumor there might be an open spot
可能有个空缺名额
on Special Agent Weller's task force.
我想知道要怎么做才能有机会加入他们
I was wondering what somebody had to do to be considered for it.
你们俩真是同出一辙
Well, aren't you two peas in a pod?
你的同事里德探员在今天早些时候
Your colleague, Agent Reade, asked me
问过我一模一样的问题
that very same question earlier today.
这里有野心的人不止你一个
You know, you're not the only ones here with ambition.
但野心需要耐心
But ambition requires patience.
每个人都要付出努力
Everyone has to pay their dues.
你是说我们没有努力吗
You're saying we haven't?
我是说你有点过于自信了
I'm saying you're a little big for your britches.
说到自信[裤子]And, speaking of britches,
里德探员 你要是想在这里受到重视
Agent Reade, if you want to be taken seriously around here,
我建议你不要穿得像
I'd recommend you not come to work
在清理车♥库♥一样来上班
dressed like you're cleaning out the garage.
不管你们自以为了解什么
Whatever you both think you know,
关于尊重 你们还有很多需要学习的
you have a lot to learn about respect.
还有谦逊
Humility.
幸运的是 你们来对地方了
Luckily, you're in the right place.
跟我来
Follow me.
欢迎来到悬案堆
Welcome to Cold Case Mountain.
你们的工作是整理这些文件
Your job is to sort these many files
将它们记录到各个部门
for logging to their various departments,
并保证每个案件包含了
while also making sure that each case contains
所有准确的相应文档
all proper and appropriate documentation.
全部都要整理吗
All of them?
欢迎来到纽约办
Welcome to the New York office.
这真是不虚度时间的好方法
So this is a great use of our time.
是啊 我还真的觉得自己有所贡献呢
Oh, yeah, I really feel like I'm contributing
那时候我真的在一个自动洗衣店里
when I'm crossing the T's on the case of the money laundering
追查一宗洗钱的案子呢
in an actual laundromat.
这里有个案子
Here's one.
在河里发现了一具尸体 有中毒的迹象
Body found in river with signs of poisoning.
要我说 好像有点多此一举
Seems like overkill, if you ask me.
等一下 这太奇怪了
Wait a second, this is weird.
司法部联邦调查局
尸体 河中发现 中毒
你居然记不起文件里的任何内容了吗
So you can't remember anything in the file?
嗯 记不清了 只有"河中发现的中毒尸体"
Yeah, nothing concrete. "Body poisoned, found in river."
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表