剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Right. How, exactly?
J·埃德加·胡佛用一次对话
J. Edgar Hoover stifled my father's ambitions
就扼杀了我父亲管理这个国家的想法
to lead this country in one conversation.
我非常有信心你也能做到
I have every faith you can do the same.
好吧 玛德琳 你想怎样都行
Okay, fine, Madeline, whatever you want.
我能回去工作了吗
Can I get back to work now?
-当然 -瞧瞧 我们意见统一了
- Yeah, of course. - Hey, there we go.
我去叫车
I'll call for the car.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
现在就去吗
We're going to do this right now?
我从不擅长等待
Waiting has never been my strong suit.
各位 看看这个
Hey, hey, hey, hey, look at this.
慕尼黑警局刚发了内部备忘录
Munich police posted an internal memo.
看来昨晚监狱转移时
Apparently, three inmates went missing
-有三名囚犯不见了 -他们有照片吗
- during a prison transfer last night. - Do they have photos?
还没有 我猜他们现在
Not yet, I'm guessing they're keeping this
想低调处理这事
pretty low profile for now.
我认得其中两个名字
I recognize a couple of those names.
慕尼黑警局总部 机密信息 仅供内部参阅
需高度戒备
以下三名越狱囚犯很可能有武器 并被视为危险人物
济科·弗尔哈伯 梅里克·鲁斯蒂亚 洛里斯·巴格纳亚
我还在中情局时 济科·弗尔哈伯
When I was at the CIA, Zico Faulhaber
和梅里克·鲁斯蒂亚被怀疑是达布尔·赞的头目
and Merrick Rustia were suspected ringleaders in the Dabbur Zann.
你觉得有多大可能是玛德琳使了手段
What do you wanna bet Madeline pulled some strings
让这些囚犯越狱的
to get these inmates free?
你觉得我们的新室友是其中之一吗
Do you think our new roommate is one of the prisoners?
别这么叫他
Hey, please stop calling him that.
那租客 客人 转租人
Okay, uh, tenant? House guest? Subletter.
-他可没付租金 -我们不止需要名字
- Oh, he's not paying rent. - We need more than just names.
我们得给简和威勒更多时间
We need to give Jane and Weller some time.
我们得挽救这次任务
We have to try to salvage this mission.
你是说我搞砸的任务
You mean the mission I screwed up?
不 我从没说这是你的错误
No, I never said that it was your fault.
你不必说
Didn't have to.
有突破吗
Any luck?
那家伙闭口不言
This guy's stonewalling us.
好吧 不如我们从简单的开始
All right, why don't we start with something simple?
你是谁
Who are you?
你先说
You go first.
现在轮不到你来发问
That's not how this works.
那我就继续睡觉了
Then I'm gonna go back to my nap.
你是谁 梅里克吗 济科 还是洛里斯
So... who are we talking to? Merrick? Zico? Loris?
我们不管怎样都会查出来
We're going to find out.
洛里斯 你们知道我名字了
Loris. There, you know my name.
可以放我走了吗
Can I go now?
帮我们阻止恐袭 扳倒玛德琳·布尔克
You help us stop an attack and take down Madeline Burke,
你就能重新获得自♥由♥
you will earn your freedom back.
对我来说没有自♥由♥可言
There is no freedom for me.
曝光美国政♥府♥有多么腐♥败♥这件事
You don't want a hand in exposing just how corrupt
你不需要帮手吗
the American government actually is?
这不是你们组织的目的吗
Isn't that what your group's all about?
我跟他们不是一伙人
They are not my group.
达布尔·赞控制了我们村
Where I come from, the Dabbur Zann control my village.
我不听命于他们 家人就会性命不保
I do what they say or they hurt my family.
我们帮你解决此事如何
What if we can help with that?
就算你们能帮我
Even if you could,
我也不清楚他们的阴谋
I don't know what they're planning.
他们什么都不会告诉我
They don't tell me anything.
你就说下过去24小时发生的事吧
Why don't you walk us through the last 24 hours?
你觉得无关紧要的信息 可能是重要线索
You might know a little more than you think.
我和几个成员因抢劫而在慕尼黑一所监狱坐牢
I was in a Munich prison for a robbery I pulled off with the others.
昨天 我们被押送到车上
Then yesterday, they put us in a van,
车开到一个荒凉之地 就把我们放了
dropped us in the middle of nowhere and let us go free.
谁干的
Who did that?
我说过了 他们什么都不会告诉我
Like I said... they don't tell me anything.
我跟着其他人到了一个安全屋
I followed the others to a safe house
跟当地几个接头人见了面
and we met with some local contacts.
当时仓库里其他人都是谁
And the other people at the warehouse, who are they?
坏人 他们才是你要找的人
Bad people. They are the ones you want.
你知道他们可能去哪里了吗
Have you got any idea of where they might have gone?
你们去找他们 他们就会知道是我泄密了
If you you go after them, they'll know I talked.
我有两个妹妹 一个弟弟
I have two younger sisters, a brother.
我们可以保护他们
We can protect them.
怎么保护
How?
你们自己今天都险些丧命
You barely got out alive today.
那个叫济科的人 外号♥"冥王哈迪斯"
The one you call Zico... he goes by "Hades."
我亲眼见过
I watched him
他对一个背叛自己的土耳其商人一家下狠手
torture the family of a Turkish merchant who had betrayed him.
割了他们的耳朵
He cut off their ears,
免得他们听到彼此惨叫
a favor so they could not hear each other scream.
然后把他们绑在房♥子里 一把火烧光了
And then he tied them down in their house and set it on fire!
他们听不见惨叫
They couldn't hear.
我听得见
I could.
你害怕这个哈迪斯
You're scared of this man Hades.
那你不回去跟其他人会合
What do you think will happen
你觉得你会有什么下场呢
if you don't go back and regroup with the others?
他会认为你逃跑了
He'll think you ran.
你的家人已经身处险境了
Your family, they're already in danger.
如果你帮我们抓到他
If you help us take him down,
我们会保证你家人的安全
we'll make sure he can't hurt them.
我们计划今晚在杜塞尔多夫碰头
We're supposed to meet in Dusseldorf tonight.
按计划 我要在一家咖啡馆外
I'm supposed to wait outside a cafe...
等人来接我
until someone comes to get me.
我们今晚带洛里斯去杜塞尔多夫会面
So we'll take Loris to his meeting in Dusseldorf tonight.
利用他引出其他组织成员
Use him to lure out the rest of his group.
你在仓库里都看到了 有十几个人呢
You were at that warehouse. There were a dozen guys there.
我们怎么可能成功
How we gonna pull this off?
我们攻其不备
We catch 'em off guard.
他们有多少人都没关系
It doesn't matter how many there are.
抓到"冥王哈迪斯"之后呢
And if we do get Hades, then what?
-把他带回这里吗 -不
- Bring him back here? - No.
我们另找一处隐蔽地审问他
We'll find somewhere secure to interrogate him.
那洛里斯呢
And what about Loris?
我们怎么跨境把他送回去
How do we get him back across the border?
不知道 再想办法
I don't know, we'll figure it out.
万一到了公众场所
Then what happens when he's out in public
他大叫自己被挟持了呢
and he starts screaming that he's been taken hostage.
停止行动 回这里集♥合♥
We cut our losses and regroup back here.
好在洛里斯仍不知道我们的藏身处
Lucky for us, Loris still doesn't know where we are.
这次会面会有多少成员参与
How many operatives do you think will be at this meet?
比在上次仓库的人多
More than the warehouse.
也许我该独自前往 之后走小路回到布拉格
Maybe I should go alone, take the country roads back to Prague
汇报我搜集到的情报
and report back any intel I find.
你怎么知道我们在布拉格
How do you know we're in Prague?
你不是说回来这一路他都被敲晕了吗
I thought you said that he was knocked out the entire trip back.
我以为他晕了
I thought he was.
他肯定是跨境时醒了
He must have woken up at the border crossing.
你还是出纰漏了啊
So I guess you didn't take every precaution.
事已至此 多说无益
What's done is done.
把心思放在眼下任务上吧
All right, we need to focus on what we do now.
我们该怎么做
How do we do that?
达布尔·赞的其他手下会在杜塞尔多夫碰头
The other Dabbur Zann soldiers are meeting in Dusseldorf.
-我们去那里 -要带洛里斯去
- We go there. - We need Loris for that.
如果他溜掉了 曝光我们的藏身之处
If he slips away from us and tells everyone where we are,
-我们就完了 -这样吧
- we are done. - Okay.
如果他没法说出我们的下落
What if he can't tell anyone where we are
因为他记不起来了呢
because he can't remember?
我们消除他的记忆如何
What... if we wiped his memory...
用ZIP
using ZIP?
可以这样干吗
Is that even an option?
不 不行
No, no. It isn't.
好过被迫放弃安全屋
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表