剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
全世界都把我们当成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The world thinks we're terrorists now.
但我们不是
But we're not.
柯特 你被逼供时说的那些话
And, Kurt, all those things that you were saying back there...
我们之间 你自己
about us, about you...
你知道那只是因为恐惧吧
you know that those are just fears, right?
都不是真心话
And that doesn't make them true.
我最后站在艾薇旁边时 我想杀了她
When I was standing over Ivy... at the end, I wanted to kill her.
我不必杀她
I didn't need to.
我想杀而已
I wanted to.
但你没有
But you didn't.
如果我也有黑暗的一面呢
What if I'm not the man that I think I am?
我很了解你 你是柯特·威勒
I know who you are. You're Kurt Weller.
你是我丈夫
You're my husband.
你会害怕 会有阴暗面
And you have fear, and darkness,
而你也充满爱与良善
and love, and light inside of you,
就跟我和大家一样
just like me and everyone else.
你是个好人
And you are a good man.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
谢谢你这么说
Thank you.
瞧瞧啊
Look at this!
中枪了 被逼供了
You get shot and interrogated once
就觉得自己有特权睡懒觉了
and suddenly you think you can sleep in like a couple of teenagers.
目前什么情况
What do we got?
贝瑟尼安然无恙
Well, we're pretty sure Bethany's okay.
艾莉把她接出院了
It looks like Allie checked her back out of the hospital.
这算是好事
We're taking it as a good sign,
但后来追踪不到她们了
then we lost track of them.
不 这也是好事
No, that's a good sign, too.
这说明艾莉改名换姓 躲到别处了
It means Allie just switched aliases and relocated.
她是联邦法警
She's a U.S. Marshal.
她知道怎么找人 也知道怎么藏身
She knows how to find people, she knows how to stay hidden.
她们不会有事 我肯定
They're gonna be okay. I know it.
你拿回的艾薇手♥机♥ 数据被抹除了
And the phone you got from Ivy was wiped,
但瑞奇非常机智
but Rich very smartly suggested that
提议看一下你被带进去之前的录像
we watch the surveillance footage of the room before they brought you in.
还没弄清她跟谁打电♥话♥ 她就走出去了
Now, she left the room before we could figure out who she was talking to,
但我们还原了手♥机♥上的号♥码图像
but we did manage to enhance and reconstruct the number she was dialing.
自此就一直监控这个号♥码
We've been monitoring it ever since.
艾薇当时说什么照常进行计划
Ivy said something about moving forward with the plan.
他们好像正在重新找化学武器
It sounds like they were looking for a new chemical weapon.
这个号♥码可能有助于将此事扼杀于摇篮
That number might help us cut 'em off at the pass.
大家干得漂亮
Nice work, everyone.
我还该跟你说声恭喜吧
And... I hear congratulations is in order?
你怎么没在火车上告诉我
Why didn't you tell me on the train?
我不该说吗
Was I not supposed to say anything?
我就是觉得 其他人都知道了
I thought, because the rest of us knew, I could--
还不如大家都不知道呢
I liked it better when everybody had secrets.
我们齐人了 谁还会过来
Wait, we're all here, so who the hell is that?
艾薇跟踪我们过来了吗
Do you think Ivy tailed us back here?
不可能
No way.
"真牛"小队们好啊
Cream Team!
你们都别轻举妄动
I suggest you not shoot us.
我们手上的小玩意儿 能够探测生命体征
These little babies on our wrists, they read our biorhythms.
如果数据显示异常
They don't like what they read,
就会把你们的位置发给全欧洲的执法部门
they ping your location to every law enforcement agency in Europe.
很厉害吧
Is cool, right?
你怎么绕过我的安保系统
How did you get past my security?
"安保系统" 真会说笑
"Security"? That's so cute.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
瑞奇
Rich.
那个给你供血的人
Turns out your "blood guy"
刚好知道我多么迫切想找到瑞奇·多特康
is also my "guy who knows that I'm really trying to find Rich DotCom."
该死的尤里
Yuri!
说好要把加德纳的画给我呢
So, where are the Gardner paintings that I was promised,
怎么还没给我送来
and why haven't they been delivered yet?
因为不在我手里
Because... I don't have them.
好吧
Well, then...
那就给小爷找回来吧
I'm guessing you're going to have to go find them, yeah?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表