剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
好了 完成
Okay, there.
成功了吗
Did it work?
等一下 等我结个尾
Just let me-- just let me-- It's gonna be a great ending.
这个结尾一定会惊艳到你
You're gonna say wow. You're gonna say--
一定会惊艳
You're gonna say wow.
等下 等下
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
-请你下台吧 -就
- Please go. - Just--
你们可能不知道
You might not be aware of it.
今天这里出了件事儿
There was an incident here today.
这让我十分忧心
One that's really got me worried.
忧心气候变化
About climate change.
希望你还能从前门出去
You need to leave through the front door while you still can.
你这什么意思 什么叫我还能
What do you mean, while I still can?
我们闹出的动静比预想的要大
We made a little more noise here than expected.
如果他们发现我们在这儿 比尔
So if they figure out we're here, Bill...
他们会到处找你
They'll come looking for you,
抓捕你 或者更糟
arrest you, or... or worse.
还有更糟的情况
Or worse?
听起来不太妙
I don't like the sound of that.
对不起 我把你扯进来了
I'm so sorry I brought you into this.
没事 你是我女儿
I'm not. You're my daughter.
我愿意为你做任何事
I'd do anything for you.
比尔 避一下风头
Look, Bill, just-- just lay low.
待在欧洲
All right? Stay in Europe.
对 如果你缺钱
Yeah, if you need any money--
不缺
No, no.
作为一位世界知名科学家的好处就是
One of the perks of being an internationally-renowned science guy
我认识不少欠我人情的人
is I know people that owe me favors.
另外 我还存了些比特币
Plus, I've got... some Bitcoin stashed away.
走吧
Let's go.
我爱你 爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你 威廉
I love you, William.
爸 你知道我不喜欢你这么喊我
Dad... please, you know I hate being called that.
为什么 这是你的名字啊 多好听
Why? It's your name. I love that name.
你跟你妈姓
You got your last name from your mother,
名字随我
and your first name from me.
那我叫你在太空营的名字喽
You want me to call you by your space camp name?
劝你别这么做
You wouldn't.
你俩没时间再说下去了
You two... we gotta wrap this up.
-好 孩子 -再见
- Okay, kiddo. - Bye.
话说
So...
-你在太空营名字是什么 -不准问
- What's your space camp name? -Don't.
那个炸♥弹♥甚至没有爆♥炸♥
The bomb didn't even go off!
因为有两个叛变的联邦局探员现身了
Because two members of that rogue F.B.I. Team showed up.
我雇你就是来抓那群人
A team I hired you to catch!
不错
Exactly.
如果你想我的人 除了"本职工作"
You want to insist on running extracurricular activities with my personnel,
还做别的事儿
in addition to hunting down this team...
我们就得重新谈下条件了
then we need to renegotiate the terms of our contract.
给我满意的结果 才能再谈
We renegotiate when I see better results.
我手下最好那批人被关起来了
My best players are in the penalty box.
你想要更好的结果
You want better results?
把他们放出来
Get them out.
我只有这一个要求
That's all I'm asking.
这些人犯了重罪
These people are in prison for capital crimes.
我没权释放他们
I cannot get them released.
你不需要释放他们
You don't have to.
让他们转狱
Just get them transferred.
剩下交给我们
We'll handle the rest.
世界合作论♥坛♥ 赫尔辛基直播
柯特和帕特森有消息吗
Any word from Kurt or Patterson?
还没联♥系♥上
Comms are still down.
艾弗琳那边呢
What about Afreen?
她开始上传信息了吗
She start the upload yet?
FTP站点没任何动静
There's no activity on the FTP site.
你确定你搭建的站点没出错
And you're sure you set it up correctly?
我再检查一遍
I'll check again.
艾弗琳开始传输了
Guys... Afreen started the upload.
看看这进度条 多漂亮
Look at that beautiful progress bar.
我到处找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
玛德琳让我为她做些调查
Madeline wanted me to do some investigating for her.
你现在就是在调查吗
Is that you're doing?
真的吗
Investigating?
跟我过来
Come with me.
等一下
Just a second.
这是命令
I wasn't asking.
传输错误
怎么了
What happened?
传输停止了
We just lost the upload.
有可能这次任务也功亏一篑了
And possibly the entire mission.
我们回来了
Hey, all right, there you go.
实在是好险
Pretty close call there, huh?
本来不该这么险 这怪我 抱歉
Closer than it had to be. I apologize for that.
挺好 大家都有得抱
That's good. Everybody's hugging.
世界合作论♥坛♥上的恐怖袭击被成功阻止
什么
What?
他们归罪于我们
They're blaming us?
这样算不错了
Could have been worse.
多亏了你们
If you weren't there,
这场袭击才失败了
it wouldn't be a "failed attack."
安全顾问执勤期间英勇牺牲
真正的罪魁祸首却被称作英雌
And the actual trigger man is being called a hero.
等等 这张脸好面熟
Wait, I think I've seen that face before.
联邦局局长马修·维茨私人保镖
虽然有点扯 但他好像是达贝特·赞
Call me crazy, but I think he might be Dabbur Zann.
玛德琳已经跟跨国恐怖组织联手了吗
So Madeline has joined forces with a multinational terrorist group?
"真好" 她现在更可怕了
Great, so she's even more terrifying now.
她到底有何图谋
What the hell is she up to?
希望从那部手♥机♥能查到线索
Well, hopefully that phone will tell us.
数据收到了吗
Has the data come in yet?
出什么事了
What happened?
文件传输中断了
The transmission was interrupted.
于是我们被迫中断整个连接
And then we had to abort the entire connection
因为对方想要追踪我们的定位
because someone was using it to pinpoint our location.
应该是艾薇想追踪我们
Probably Ivy trying to track us.
就像她当初追踪到苏一样
The same way she tracked down Sho.
我们被迫毁掉所以资料
We had to burn everything.
手♥机♥这条线索没戏了
We need to look at this phone as if it's a dead end.
不能这样想
No... we don't.
艾弗琳仍有可能想办法发给我们
Afreen could still be trying to get it to us.
我们需要那部手♥机♥
We need that phone.
重新开启连接 获取信息
Reopen the connection, try to find the data.
不行 柯特 这样正中他们下怀
No, Kurt, that's exactly what they want us to do--
手♥机♥这条线没断
That phone is not a dead end!
绝不可以
It can't be.
你收到暗码了吗
Did you get the message?
收到了
I did...
我现在担心布里安娜
and now I'm worried about Briana.
因为她对我们有所怀疑吗
Because she might be onto us?
不 我把手♥机♥给她 让她帮忙了
No, because I gave her the phone to help us.
她不见了
And she's disappeared.
你担心她出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
So you're worried that she betrayed us?
我担心她被人发现了
I'm worried she was caught with it.
不管怎样 她都有麻烦了
Either way, she's in trouble.
我们可能也有
Or we are.
柯特
Kurt.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
我对那部手♥机♥抱太大希望了
That I put too much hope into that phone...
想借此为我们正名
to get us our lives back.
我还得接受 眼下这里就是家
And that I have to accept this place as... our home for now.
也许永远都要住这里了
Maybe forever.
不会永远躲在这里
No... not forever.
虽然我们没法再当联调局探员了
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表