剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
And, Patterson, I love you, too.
凯西 你也在
And Kathy... is also here.
不错
I am.
好吧 开始吧
Okay. All right, here we go.
怎么样了
How we doing over there?
-还没有任何发现 -我也是
- Not seeing anything yet. - Me neither.
找到了 你那里应该有一条红线
Okay, got it. There should be a red wire.
-在哪儿 -绿线的旁边
- There is? Where? - Beside the green one.
我看不到
Uh, not seeing it. I'm not seeing it!
波士顿别紧张 深呼吸
Boston, take it easy, okay? You're panicking. Just take a breath.
我说过了 没有红线
I'm telling you there's no red wire in here.
好 停下来
Okay, just, you know, stop, stop!
这样没用 我俩得换个位置
This isn't gonna work. We need to switch places.
-什么 -我能拆除炸♥弹♥
- What? - ?Yeah, I can disarm it,
但这太复杂了
but it's complicated,
以他的头脑肯定做不到
and he is clearly not in the right headspace.
最好的办法就是我上去 我来做
It's just easier if I get on the bomb and do it myself.
把手铐解开
Get these cuffs off me.
瑞奇 快解开啊
Rich, take the cuffs off her.
好的
Okay.
你多重
Okay, how much do you weigh?
去你的 你多重哦
Screw you. How much do you weigh?
告诉我你的体重 我好算重量
Just tell me how much you weigh so I can match us.
防弹衣里的防弹板可以增重
We can use the plates from the bulletproof vests
这样我就和你一样重了
to balance it out.
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking about?
我150斤
I'm sorry. Uh, I'm 165.
你不是 现在就不要再说假话了
No, you're not! Why would you lie about that right now?
我本能反应 我一直都这样说
I don't know. It's a reflex. I do it all the time.
-我155斤 -还是假话
- I'm 171. - ?No, you're not!
我158斤 好吧 我162斤
All right, fine. I'm 175. 179.
我163斤 不不 16♥4♥斤
I'm sorry, I'm 180. One. I'm 181.
说实话 感觉真好
Oh, it actually feels nice to say that out loud.
还剩三分钟不到
Okay, less than three minutes left.
我来换算其他重量 衣服 鞋子 防弹衣
I'm getting the metrics for Boston's clothes and shoes, the vest,
防弹板 手铐
the plates, some wire cutters.
凯西 我在案件表里查到了你的体重
Kathy, I have your weight from your prison file.
是对的吗
Is that still correct?
还要少4.5斤
Five pounds less.
我们还需要2件防弹衣
Okay, so we're gonna need two vests,
12块防弹板 一些钢丝钳
12 plates, some wire cutters
如果你脱掉鞋 就可以了
and if you take off your shoes you should be good to go.
我能行 一些微小偏差不要紧
Okay, I got this. There's a small margin of error.
但不超过几克 但是没问题
Less than a few grams, but we're good,
因为帕特森算好了重量 而她是天才
because Patterson did the math and she's a genius,
我也是天才 瑞奇是
and I'm a genius, and Rich, is, um...
你还好吧
You good?
开始吧
Let's do this.
凯西 谢谢你
Kathy... thank you.
换成你 你也会为我这么做
You would do the same for me.
你可以上去了
You're all set.
事实上我168斤 对不起
I'm 185, I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me.
-你能不能行了 -对不起
- Are you serious?! - ?I'm sorry!
我们还要加4斤
Okay, need four more pounds!
把这个和那两个换一下
Swap this one with those two.
-还有不到两分钟 -快点
- Less than two minutes! - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好了 好了
Here we go, okay, you're good, you're good.
168斤 对吧
185, right?
你没必要用这种语气
You don't have to say it like that.
好了 竟然真成功了
All right, I can't believe that worked.
-是啊 -你干什么呢
- Me neither. - Yeah, what are you doing?
快点 我们没时间了
Come on, we're running out of time.
我骗了你们 没有办法停止计时
?I lied. There's no way to stop it once the countdown starts.
你们该走了
You guys should go now.
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
这是我闯的祸 攻击电网
Look, I created this mess. The attack on the power grid.
陷害你们和你们的朋友
Framing you guys and your friends.
帮玛德琳找到你们 我...
Helping Madeline find you. I-- I just--
我得弥补过错
I just need to make it right.
凯西
Kathy. ?
虽然我隐藏得很好
I know I hide it well,
但我其实特别空虚寂寞
but... I'm actually a really lonely person.
我在网上寻找情感慰藉
And I look for connection on the internet.
但网络世界险恶
But the internet is a-- it's a dark place,
让我走上歧路
and usually it brings out the worst in me.
直到我遇到你们
Till I met you guys.
我一心只想成为你们的朋友
All I ever wanted was to be your friend.
加入你们小队
To be on this team.
我今天做到了
Today, I was.
不会再有更辉煌的时刻了
I'll never beat this.
我想为此画上圆♥满♥句号♥ 拯救我朋友的...
And I wanna go out on top saving the life of my best friends'...
朋友
friend.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不知该说什么 凯西
I don't know what to say, Kathy.
什么都不用说 赶紧走
Just don't say anything. Just go.
大恩大德 永世难忘
We will never forget this.
艾薇用ZIP消除所有人的记忆 就会忘了
Not unless Ivy managed to ZIP everyone, am I right?
赶紧去找她吧
So go on. Go find her.
快走
Go on, get!
反正我也没喜欢过你们
I never liked you guys anyway.
什么情况
What... happened?
计时有问题吗
Did we get the timing wrong?
不是
No.
该死
Damn it!
她耍了我们
She played us.
我就料到会这样
I knew it!
-别犯贱 -怎么了 我又没说什么
- Don't. ?- What? I didn't say anything.
别 这就好 继续别说话
Don't-- Good. Keep not saying anything.
你觉得她逃跑了 我很高兴吗
Oh, what do you think? I'm glad that she got away?
我很享受自己猜中她一直跟我们演戏吗
You think I like being right that she was playing us the whole time?
-我内心希望按我的剧本演吗 -没错
- Like I secretly wanted this thing to happen? ?- Yeah, I do.
我确实觉得你这样想
I do think that you think that.
别说瞎话了
Well, that's ridiculous.
是吗 这是瞎话吗
Is it? Is it ridiculous?
喂
?Hello!
很抱歉这样骗了你们
I am so sorry I had to fool you guys like that,
但我真不想坐牢
but I really don't like jail.
你不是想加入我们小队吗
What happened to being on the team?
我还以为你想谈赦免条件
I thought you wanted a deal?
如果波士顿没法跟以前腐♥败♥的联调局谈成条件
If Boston couldn't get a deal with the old corrupt FBI,
新任局长也不可能赦免我的罪行
there's no way this fresh new director's gonna give me one.
你们该考虑跟我组团
You should really think about joining me.
不用 我们不会有事
Uh, you know what? We're gonna be fine.
我爱你们 但老实说
I love you guys, but honestly...
你们真是很傻很天真啊
you're a little delusional.
不如让我在这里下车吧
Actually, if you could just drop me off out there.
谢谢
Thank you.
伊克宝探员
Agent Iqbal.
我是阿尔拉·格里戈良 临时局长
I'm Arla Grigoryan, Interim Director.
-汇报一下情况 -找到ZIP炸♥弹♥了
- What do you have for me? - We found the ZIP bombs.
小队正前往目的地
Are teams are en route now.
威勒 简 萨帕塔 离目标最近
Weller, Jane, and Zapata, are the closest to target.
-谁下的令 -我
- Who made that call? - ?I did.
想要阻止这一切 只有靠他们
They're the best chance we have at stopping this.
联♥系♥他们 让他们原地待命
Get them on the phone. Tell them to stand down.
艾弗琳 我们快到了 增援还有多久
Afreen, we're almost there. How far is the backup?
短时间到不了
Too far.
格里戈良过来了
And Grigoryan's here.
她让你们原地待命
She's asking you to stand down.
等一下
Hold on.
行了 不用我们了
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表