剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
他刚刚解开了第一块拼图
He just unlocked the first piece of the puzzle.
我也是
So did I.
我还深入了一步
And I went a step further.
太巧了吧 你怎么不早点报告
How convenient. Why didn't you say something sooner?
我不喜欢妄下结论
Oh, I don't like to jump the gun.
确定线索可靠之前
And I wanted to make sure I had something real
我不想给别人假希望
before I got anyone's hopes up,
我现在确定了
which I do now.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
如果你需要更多时间 可以慢慢来
Because, you know, if you need more time you can have it.
这个文件传输网站有密♥码♥保护
This FTP site is password protected,
但我在主机服务器上运行了反向通道检测
but I ran back channel diagnostics with the host server,
网站被访问过一次
it was accessed one time...
就是这个坐标的IP地址
by this IP address at these coordinates.
是那些叛变探员吗
Is it our rogue agents?
应该是 可能是他们的安全屋
I believe so. Could be their safe house.
也可能是星巴克
Could be a Starbucks.
只有一个方法可以查清了
Well, there's only one way to find out.
什么方法 无人机袭击
What's that, drone attack?
从最近的哨点派探员去调查 马修
Send agents from our nearest outpost to investigate, Matthew.
好样的 艾弗琳 我就知道你能行
Good work, Afreen. I knew you could do it.
-跟我来 -遵命 长官
- Come with me. u202d - Yes, ma'am.
我可以继续留在实验室吧
But does this mean that I can stay in the lab?
破解密♥码♥
Solve the password.
你这个叛徒
You are a traitor!
你怎么能这样辜负我和队友们呢
How could you do that to me, and the team, and to me?
我之前那么信你
I trusted you.
我不知道你怎么对得起良心
I don't know how you look in the mirror at the end of the day.
你太差劲了
You are a terrible person.
我撒谎了 我给了她错误坐标
I lied. I gave her fake coordinates.
演技真好 好吧
Very convincing! It's... Yep.
好 你继续工作 继续吧
Good. Keep-Keep up the... Carry on.
这个黑狱是个迷宫
This blacksite is a labyrinth.
无尽的门 走廊
Endless doors, hallways,
每一个都有电子安全锁
all of them have electronic security locks.
是 但至少没有监控
Yeah. And there's no cameras, at least.
中情局不希望留有任何记录
The CIA doesn't want anything recorded.
如果我们处理得当
And if we do this the right way,
速战速决 神不知鬼不觉
we're in and out, no one knows that we're there.
苏的蓝图实际上是工程设计图
Sho's blueprints are actually engineering plans,
蓝图中有所有中♥央♥空调
so they have all the details of the HVAC,
电力装置和安全系统的信息
electrical, and security systems.
帕特森 你远程访问电力系统
Patterson, you'll access the electrical systems remotely
过载中♥央♥空调风扇
and you will overload the HVAC fans.
这样就能关闭主电源
Okay, so that kills the main power,
安全系统就会重启
then the security system reboots.
这给了我们二十秒登陆"上船"
That gives us 20 seconds to board this ship
如果触发警报 关闭警报
and deactivate the alarms, if they go off.
找到瑞奇之前 要对付多少中情局探员
Okay, how many CIA officers between us and Rich?
我不知道
I don't know.
简的黑狱中
Now, in Jane's blacksite,
有三个全职警卫
there were three full-time guards.
谢培德的黑狱中 有十五个
In Shepherd's, there were 15.
这么说 三到十五个警卫
Okay, so somewhere between 3 and 15?
可能还有更多
Yeah, or more.
他们都有实弹 可开枪射杀我们
And they've all got live rounds, shooting to kill.
而我们三个只有橡皮子弹和电击枪
While the three of us have rubber bullets and Tasers.
这是一次潜行
This is a stealth op.
整个行动最多九十秒
We're in and out in 90 seconds flat.
不留痕迹 不能开枪
No trace, no gunfire...
不能引起警报
no alarms.
瑞奇
Rich!
柯特
Kurt?!
-你怎么闯进这里了 -说来话长 瑞奇
- How the hell did you get in here? - It's a long story, Rich.
你知道怎么离开这里吗
Now, you got any idea how to get the hell out of here?
-快走 瑞奇 -我不能走
- Come on, Rich! - u202dI can't, I can't, I can't go.
-瑞奇 快走 -不 不
- Rich, come on. - u202dNo. No!
别反抗了 瑞奇 别反抗了
Stop fighting me, Rich. Stop fighting me!
你怎么不听我说呢
You're not listening to me!
我不知道你有什么问题
I don't know what your problem is,
不管你有斯德哥尔摩综合症还是什么
you got Stockholm syndrome or something,
-我们得走了 -我没有斯德哥尔摩综合症
- but we gotta go! - I don't have Stockholm syndrome,
我脖子里有追踪器
I have a tracker in my neck!
我们走之前要取出来
We gotta get it out before I go.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
别动
u202dHold still.
冷静 我这就切除 瑞奇
Calm down! I'm just gonna cut it out, Rich.
我说了"在我脖子里" 你听不懂吗
What part of "in my neck" did you not understand?
行 改策略
Fine! Plan B.
我之前将谢培德吞下去的归航信标弄短路过
I'll disable the tracker the same way I short-circuited the homing beacon
我如法炮制一下
that Shepherd swallowed.
我那个时候还在监狱里
I think I was in jail back then,
不清楚你当时怎么做的
so I don't really know exactly what you did there,
但你尽管...
but just do whatever you gotta--
可以了 没事了
There we go. It's okay.
-安装好了 -炸开
- All right, good to go! - Blow it!
跟上
Keep up.
什么 别动
What-- Don't!
-把枪放下 -你说什么
- Drop your gun! - Sorry, what?
我们都知道 他不会开枪
We both know that he's not gonna shoot.
我怎么不知道
We don't both know that!
因为他的老板们做了换人交易
'Cause his bosses did a deal to get one of their own back.
想换回他们的人 你必须活着
And to get them back, they need you alive.
-没人说要活人 -这是瑞奇·多特康
- Nobody said alive. - This is Rich Dotcom.
朝鲜想要亲自灭掉这个土耳其变♥态♥
The North Koreans want to silence this Turkish pervert themselves.
你这是什么套路啊
Sorry, what is your plan here?
你想要阻碍朝鲜领导人复仇吗
Do you want to deny the Supreme Leader his vengeance
就因为你喜欢开枪杀人
'cause you got trigger-happy?
我们真要这么做吗
Are we really gonna do this?
-必须这么做 -做什么啊
- Yes, we have to. - I'm sorry, do what?
到底是怎么回事
What is happening?
简被绑♥架♥了
Jane's being held hostage.
我们得杀了他 把简换回来
We promised we'd kill him to get her back.
-我来动手吧 -不行
- Okay, well, I don't mind if I do the honors-- - No, no, no!
瑞奇 不能杀人
Rich, zero body count.
好 明白
Okay, understood.
-但这一次例外吧 -不行
- Let's just make a little exception this time. - No! Please?
瑞奇 听着 我们不杀人
Rich, look. We're not killing anybody.
但我们的确需要死亡证明
But we do need proof of death.
如果不打算杀我
If you're not gonna kill me,
要怎么拿到死亡证明呢
how do you plan on getting that?
对你来说 有好事
Well, I got some good news...
也有坏事
and I got some bad news.
这是什么
What's this?
死亡证明
It's proof of death.
我的天啊 太恶心了
My God, this is sick.
完全没料到
I did not see this coming.
这必须要挂在我的墙上
It's going on my wall, for sure.
-很好 简 我们走 -别急着走
- Good. Let's go, Jane. - Ah, not so fast.
我得先扫描一下指纹 确认是他本人
I have to scan his prints, make sure it's him.
是他本人 看一下吧
It is him. Here, look at that.
看到了吧 归你了
See? That's yours.
看到了 很好
Yeah, great.
但你好像不想让我扫描他的指纹
But, you see, it's almost like you don't want me to scan his prints.
我的俄♥国♥同事说得好
My Russian colleagues have this great saying.
"信任他人 也别忘了查证"
"Trust, but verify."
谁干的 他怎么死的
So, who did it? How'd he die?
我♥干♥的 我扭断了他的脖子
I did it. I broke his neck.
我没办法带着他的尸体逃出黑狱
I couldn't exactly carry him out of a blacksite,
也不能带着尸体越境吧
or across the border, could I?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表