剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Um, you're not planning
-自己再去威胁这些人吧 -没有
- on blackmailing these people yourself. - No.
我刚才可从没那么想过...
I never even thought about that...
现在才想到
until just now.
但不行 这 绝对不行 我不会那么做的
But no, that's-- No, I'm not doing that.
你们听说过"心急水不开"这句话吗
You ever hear the expression "a watched pot never boils"?
明白了
Got it.
你说得对
Hey, you're right.
解决这个要花费太长时间了
This is taking too long to solve.
我们可能会失去ZIP的踪迹
We could lose track of the ZIP.
我不知道 就像你说过的
I don't know. Like you said,
他们不会无缘无故把这个发给我们
they sent this to us for a reason.
我并不是想分散你们的注意力
Hey, uh, not to sway
或其它什么的 不过我刚刚发现
you guys one way or the other, but I just found out
一个负责进出口贸易的朋友
a friend in the import/export business
有一架货运飞机计划飞往美国的东海岸
has a cargo plane heading to the East Coast of the U.S.,
那架飞机可以避开海关
a plane that will bypass customs.
不过如果你们打算拦下一艘载着ZIP的船就算了
You know, if you wanna stop a ship and a ZIP or whatever.
-什么时候起飞 -你们还有时间
- When does it leave? - Oh, you got time.
还有...一个小时
It's... an hour.
所以你们必须现在就作出决定
So you gotta decide right now.
决定了 我们走
Done. Let's get going.
等等 留下来等纹身之谜解开
Wait, wait, what about waiting for the tattoo
怎么样
to get solved?
塔莎马上就要抵达马耳他岛
Tasha is about to land in Malta any second.
但愿她能从源头得到问题的答案
Hopefully she can get the answer from the source.
听着 我会解决的
Hey, I'm gonna solve it.
你们要对我有点信心
Just have a little faith, people.
如果你的直觉认为我们应该行动
If your gut says that we need to get moving,
那我们就走
let's move.
好极了 好的 我会告诉他你们要过去
Great. Okay, I'll tell him you're in.
对了 你们俩不会对
Oh, you guys aren't allergic
什么濒危动物过敏吧 对吗
to any endangered animals, are you?
-为什么这么问 -随便问问
- Why? - No reason.
你们过敏吗 不 这很重要
Are you? No. It's really important.
-到时候就知道了 -好极了 好吧
- We'll find out. - Great. Yeah.
我想也是
I guess so.
干得漂亮 艾弗琳
Great work, Afreen.
你这声音是什么意思
"Hmm"? What's that mean, hmm?
我觉得我们能够知道
I mean it's great that we know
玛德琳在威胁谁是很好
who Madeline is blackmailing.
但她仍然在威胁他们啊
But she's still blackmailing them.
如果我们现在就解放这些人
What if we could free these people
不再受她摆布怎么样
from her control right now?
什么 你是说删除这些文档
What? You mean like delete the files?
我相信谢利一定在其它地方备份过
I'm sure Shirley has them backed up somewhere.
他当然备份过
Oh, he does.
所以如果我删除了文件 他一定会从他云端
And if I delete the files, he'll just restore them
异地的数字中枢里恢复这批文件
from his cloud-based, off-site digital hub.
但如果我破坏这批文件
But if I corrupt them,
仿造谢利系统的建造方式
the way Shirley's system is set up,
那我就可能利用这批已损坏的文件
I may be able to use those corrupted files
覆盖他存在云端里的原始文件
to override the originals in the cloud.
这样这批文件就无法打开 也无法复原了
Then they'd be unopenable and unrecoverable.
什么 真的吗 这...开干
What? Seriously? That-- Do that.
-我们就这么做 -好的
- That's the one to do. - Okay.
不过这要花上些工夫
Well, this may take a while.
你最好去弄些咖啡回来
You may want to get some coffee.
我很兴奋 不用喝咖啡
I'm wired. I'm good.
我是说帮我弄些咖啡来 低咖♥啡♥因♥美式咖啡
Um, I meant for me. Decaf americano.
再来一份蓝莓司康
And a blueberry scone.
你要...
Oh, you...
没问题
All right.
玛德琳·布尔克
Madeline Burke...
别再想着威胁别人了
...say good-bye to your blackmail.
来电
弗雷德里克
你好 弗雷德里克 国际刑♥警♥那边有什么情况吗
Bonjour, Frederic. How go things at INTERPOL?
可能不是什么重要情况
This may be nothing to write about,
但我给你发了张一个人的照片
but I just sent you a civilian's photo
我们计算机显示有33%的可能是塔莎·萨帕塔
our computers say has a 33% chance of being Tasha Zapata.
也许不是她 但是我想你会想亲自认一认
It's probably not her, but I thought you'd want to see for yourself.
对 就是她
Yeah, that's her.
你说这是在哪里
Um, uh, where did you say this was?
意大利南端的一个港口
A port on the southern tip of Italy.
太好了 谢谢 弗雷德里克
Great. Thank you, Frederic.
出发吧
Let's go.
马耳他岛
塔莎
Tasha.
基顿
Hey, Keaton.
你给我们发了消息
You sent us a message.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
-帕特森 -进来
- Patterson. - Come in.
我还以为我把行迹遮掩好了
I thought I covered my tracks.
而她找出了你的行踪
And she uncovered them.
杰克 这真是
Wow, Jake, this is... ?
这里真舒服
It's cozy.
欢迎来到中情局炼狱
Welcome to CIA purgatory.
你不应该来的
You shouldn't have come here.
我不得不来 我们没时间了
I had to. We're out of time.
我们猜是你和艾莉给我们发来了纹身图样
We guessed it was you and Allie sending us the tattoos
我们觉得还是省去中间人步骤好了
and thought we'd cut out the middleman.
你们的猜测是对的
You guessed right.
但不只是我们
But it's not just us.
尽管被骚扰 被诬告
Despite being harassed, falsely accused,
三个月前
并因可怕的罪行被错误地拘禁
and wrongfully imprisoned for horrible crimes,
布尔克女士也从未动摇过决心
Ms. Burke never wavered in her resolve
要尽一切努力帮助联调局
or her efforts to help the FBI.
联调局 丹佛分部
谢谢 维茨局长
Thank you, Director Weitz.
我想说
And might I say that
您对现任职位的奉献真是鼓舞人心
your commitment to your current position is inspiring.
并且我感到十分荣幸你选择我
And I am deeply honored that you've chosen me
来领导新成立的人♥民♥监督委员会
to lead your new Civilian Oversight Committee.
上任后我要做的第一件事 就是要...
And as my first act in that role, I would like...
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
柯特 简 帕特森 萨帕塔
Kurt, Jane, Patterson, Zapata--
他们正在逃亡 而且需要我们的帮助
they're on the run and they need our help.
中情局派我来这就是因为他们不信任我
The CIA sent me here because they don't trust me.
我不能离开这个前哨站 更别说这座岛了
I can't leave this outpost, let alone this island,
那样会升起无数的危险信♥号♥♥
without raising a million red flags.
你不必去任何地方
You don't have to go anywhere.
我的家人过着隐姓埋名的生活
My family is living off the grid.
我可以作为你的左右手替你跑腿
I can be your arms and legs.
我很高兴你家人安全了
I'm so happy that your family's safe,
但是我家人还没
but mine isn't.
你是在跟我说
Are you telling me
你没法弄到能帮助小队的中情局情报吗
you can't get CIA intel that could help the team?
什么情报
What intel?
首先 瑞奇·多特康在哪
For starters, where's Rich Dotcom?
-你觉得他在中情局手里 -我觉得有可能
- You think we have him? - I think you might.
你有什么办法可能查清吗
Is there any way you can find out?
你不应该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
自从纹身小队逃跑之后
Big Brother's been watching me
老大哥就一直盯着我
ever since the Tattoo Squad went on the run.
那为什么不跟我们一样消失
So why not disappear like the rest of us?
有时候在众目睽睽之下才是最安全的地方
Sometimes the best place to hide is in plain sight.
也或许
Or maybe
你终于开始享受作为成功艺术家的生活了
now that you're finally enjoying the life of a successful artist,
你还不准备放弃这样的生活
you're not ready to give that up yet.
听着 联调局抓到瑞奇了
Look, the FBI's got Rich.
你希望我能怎么做
What do you expect me to do about it?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表