剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
It's okay. Just-- Just hold on. Help-- Help's on the way.
不了
No, no, I-- Sure.
还有件事
One more thing.
什么事都行
Yeah. Anything.
遗照别用泰♥晤♥士♥报♥上的那张照片
At my funeral, don't use that picture that "The Times" Used.
升任为局长那张照片 我头发看起来很油
When I made director, my hair was greasy.
简
Jane? ?
是我
It's me.
我以为我见不到你了
I never thought I'd see you again.
我们能不再被人抓了吗
Can we please stop almost getting black-sited?
好 我同意
Yeah, I'm good with that. ?Okay.
我不想打扰你们俩的甜蜜时光
Don't want to break up this adorable moment,
但我们必须赶快去抓玛德琳 她要跑了
but we gotta get to Madeline before she disappears.
好 行动吧
Okay. ?All right, let's go.
帕特森
Patterson!
你还活着 太好了
I'm so glad you're alive!
维茨没能活下来
Weitz didn't make it.
虽然不该这么快说 我也不是对死者不敬
Maybe this is too soon, and I mean no disrespect,
但维茨离世 玛德琳逃跑
but with Weitz having moved on and Madeline escaped
联调局目前一盘散沙 岌岌可危
and the FBI administration in a complete shambles,
谁来管事啊
who is in charge now?
局里肯定会派人过来
I'm sure some other bureaucrat will show up here at some point.
但在此之前 此事因我们而起
Until then, we're the ones that started this,
就该由我们来收尾
so we're the ones that are gonna finish it.
目前什么情况
What do we know?
ZIP那批货上的追踪器在进港之前就没信♥号♥♥了
Well, we lost the tracker on the ZIP right when it came into port.
信♥号♥♥丢失
信♥号♥♥丢失
所以我们得追踪玛德琳和艾薇
Which means we'll have to track Madeline and Ivy.
监控系统和交通摄像头目前都没发现踪影
Yeah. Nothing on security or traffic cams so far.
但她们在不同时间
They both left the building, though,
趁楼里疏散 一片闹哄哄时离开了
at different times during the evacuation hullabaloo.
"闹哄哄"有点喜气洋洋的感觉
"Hullabaloo" kind of makes it sound fun.
那就别说得喜气洋洋
Don't make it sound fun.
"趁乱逃了"
The evacuation tumult?
刚传来一条信息 你们得听一下
A message just came through. You need to hear it.
你们可能正因找不到玛德琳·博克而一筹莫展
You're probably running in circles trying to locate Madeline Burke.
我帮你们省点时间
I'll save you some time.
她在斯蒂芬斯的私人机场
She's in a private plane on Stephens Airfield,
但她很快就会离开
but she won't be there for long.
天下没有这么好的事吧
Seems rather convenient to me.
伪装语♥音♥来电 "真靠谱"啊
Yeah, nothing says "trustworthy" like a disguised voice.
玛德琳让不少人上了黑名单
Madeline's burned a lot of people.
也许其中有人想报复了
Maybe one of 'em finally had enough.
根据资料情报
Based on the data,
如果给我多点时间去搜索
if I would have had a little more time to search, yeah,
我一定会先去搜斯蒂芬斯私人机场
Stephens Airfield would have been the first on my list
玛德琳很可能在此逃出境
for possible Madeline escape plans.
那就行动吧
Okay, let's move.
泰瑞 怎么还不起飞
Terry, why haven't we left?
十分钟前就该起飞了
We should have been in the air ten minutes ago.
前一架飞机出了点问题
A minor issue with the aircraft ahead of us.
应该很快就好了
Shouldn't be long now.
我不管是否允许起飞
Well, I don't give a damn about clearance, it...
抱歉 博克女士 我也没办法
I'm sorry, Ms. Burke. I didn't have a choice.
恭喜 你抓到我了
Congratulations. You got me.
快说ZIP炸♥弹♥在哪里
Tell me where the ZIP bombs are.
向来直奔主题啊 塔莎
Straight to business as usual, Tasha.
你没戏唱了 该乖乖合作了
You're out of moves. It's time to cooperate.
不然呢 你要逮捕我吗
Or what? What, are you gonna arrest me?
你不是联调局探员了 记得吗
You're not FBI anymore, remember?
我剥夺了你的职务 还夺走了其它一切
I took that from you... and then some.
你了解我
You know me.
结束了 玛德琳
It's over, Madeline.
你输了
You lost,
让更多人丧命 你也无法扳回局面
and letting more innocent people die isn't going to change that.
你错了
You're wrong.
联调局毁了我一家 于是我毁了联调局
The FBI destroyed my family, so I destroyed the FBI.
整个联调局被我完虐
I have succeeded in ways I could never have imagined.
快说出炸♥弹♥位置
Tell me where the bombs are.
我凭一己之力把政♥府♥玩弄于鼓掌之间
I singlehandedly turned this country upside-down.
我的杰作 我只手遮天 搞得天下大乱
I did that. Me. I made that happen.
如果你不开口♥交♥代
If you don't start talking,
我会把你带下飞机
I will drag you off this plane.
我会用手段让你开口 炸♥弹♥在哪儿
I will make you tell me. Where are the bombs?
我也想在这里跟你聊天 塔莎
I'd love to stick around and chat, Tasha,
但我不能
but I can't stay.
你哪里也去不了
You're not going anywhere.
你又错了
Wrong again.
炸♥弹♥在哪儿
Where are the bombs?
也不寒暄一下啊
Well, howdy to you, too.
你知道我刚帮你了一个大忙吧
You should know I just did you a huge favor.
你们可能正因找不到玛德琳·博克而一筹莫展
You're probably running in circles trying to locate Madeline Burke.
我帮你们省点时间
I'll save you some time.
她在斯蒂芬斯的私人机场
She's in a private plane on Stephens Airfield,
但她很快就会离开
but she won't be there for long.
我好像下错注了
Seems like I backed the wrong horse, but--
但我眼下应该押对了
I think I'm in the right stable now.
我们不是赌注 炸♥弹♥在哪儿
We're not horses. Where are the bombs?
我不知道确切位置 但这应该能帮得上
I don't know exactly, but I suspect this might help.
情报信息 所有玛德琳的项目 包括这一个
Info. All of Madeline's projects, including this one.
你知道密♥码♥吗
Do you know the password?
不知道 但我特别喜欢一句俗语
No, but there's an old saying I'm fond of.
就因为...
Just because--
破解密♥码♥
Get to work.
我们要赶在联调局之前找到ZIP
We need to find that ZIP before the FBI does.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表