剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
and keep digging until we know more.
求你了
Please.
行
Sure.
好的
Yep, I mean...
互相瞒着对方什么时候
when has keeping things from each other
在这个小队适得其反过呢
ever backfired for this group, right?
抱歉
Sorry.
我这就去查 好吗
I'm on it. Okay?
天呐
Oh, God.
情况如何了
How we doing?
玛德琳和达布尔·赞
Well, Madeline and the Dabbur Zann
想要组装并释放
are trying to assemble and deploy
恐怖的毒气武器 唯一可能
horrific gas weapons, and the only thing
阻止他们的办法
that might stop them
是萨帕塔记起十年前的
is Zapata remembering something useful
一个案子中的有用信息
from a case that happened ten years ago.
但到目前为止 她只能想起
And so far, all she can focus on
她遇见里德的第一天
is that it's the first day she met Reade.
所以她很懊恼 冲了出去
So she got upset and she stormed out.
现状就是这样
So that's how we're doing.
如果她不能提供线索
And if she can't give us anything...
那会有大批人死亡
then a lot of people could die.
我开始觉得应该给瑞奇鹌鹑羽毛了
I'm starting to think we should get Rich that quail feather.
什么
What?
没什么 我继续查
Never mind, I will keep digging.
我去和她谈谈
I'm gonna go and talk to her.
我能坐下吗
You mind if I sit down?
这是个自♥由♥地堡
It's a free bunker.
我知道这有多难
I know how hard it is
把感情和我们所做的事分开
to separate our emotions from what we do.
我也知道那种感觉 爱一个人之深
And I do know what it's like to love someone so much...
连想起都会感到心疼
that it hurts to even think about them.
我知道你懂
I know you do.
对了 祝宝芬妮生日快乐
Happy Bethany's birthday, by the way.
谢谢
Thanks.
我之前没有想到 他不在这会这么难
I didn't think it would be this hard not having him here.
感觉像是失去了一部分自我
Feels like I lost a piece of myself.
你们的感情很深厚
The bond that you two had was so strong,
对不起 我一直要求你回忆起这一切
and I'm sorry I've been asking you to remember all of these things.
但是糟糕的事情发生了
But something terrible is happening.
而我们也许是唯一能阻止的人
And we might be the only people that can stop that.
我和里德知道 费舍尔会拒绝我们跟进线索
Reade and I knew Fischer would say no to us following leads,
所以我们绕过了他
so we went around him.
我记不起她的名字了
I can't remember her name,
但是我们请来了一位科学家
but we brought in a scientist.
她就职的公♥司♥与那些特别的化学品有关
Her company had something to do with those particular chemicals.
谢谢你同意与我们会面
Thanks for agreeing to meet with us.
我要说明一点 这只是一次面谈
To be clear, this is just an interview--
不是审问
It's not an interrogation.
我正要这么说 但是没错
I-I was getting to that, but exactly.
当然 我很乐意帮忙
Of course, I'm happy to help.
-也许你可以开始 -你可以从这开始吗
- Maybe you could start-- - Okay, now, could you start
先从这些特别的物质说起
talking about, uh, these particular substances here?
我们公♥司♥已经在几年前就停产这些化学品了
These chemicals haven't been produced by our company for years.
-但是你们曾经 -你们曾经的确生产过
- But you did-- - You did produce them.
还有无数其他的化学品
Among countless others.
听着 我很乐意回答你们的问题
Listen, I'm happy to answer your questions,
但是你们可以告诉我要持续多长时间吗
but could you tell me how long it's gonna take?
我几个小时后要在哈得逊州演讲
I'm due to give a speech at Hudson State in a few hours.
好了 停止
Okay, stop, stop.
这次面谈结束了
This interview is over.
女士 请允许我向你对这一切表示真挚的歉意
Ma'am, may I please offer my most sincere apologies for all this?
-我们刚刚在说 -不行
- We were just talking-- - ?Nah, uh-uh.
这些新职员真是太过界了
These new recruits have completely overstepped
完全超出可接受范围
the bounds of acceptable behavior.
当然了 你可以走了
Please. Of course, you're free to go.
这不是什么大事
It's really not a problem.
再说一次 我很乐意尽我所能帮助你们
And again, I'm happy to help you with whatever I can,
给我打个电♥话♥就行
just give me a call.
谢谢你的帮助 肖恩会带你出去
Thank you for your help. Sean will show you out.
你们将一位有身份的女士带进这里
You bring a woman of her standing into this office
却不向我请示
without checking with me?
然后你们在这里审问她
And then you interview her here in interrogation
就像她是普通罪犯一样
like a common criminal?
会议室现在有点拥挤
The conference room's a little cramped at the moment.
对 里面堆着很多卷宗
Yeah, with like, 20 tons of case files
好像你要用卷宗埋了我们一样
you tried to bury us with.
你们的访问对象是一个非常特殊
Your interviewee is a member of a very particular,
非常有影响力的家族的成员
very influential family.
-她为那家公♥司♥工作 -别说了
- She works for the company-- - Nah-- uh-uh!
你们给自己蒙羞
You embarrassed yourselves,
还有联调局和我
and the bureau, and me.
我要将这件事上报给梅菲尔助理局长
I will be taking this up with Assistant Director Mayfair.
你刚刚说很多的卷宗怎么了
Oh, and what did you say about 20 tons of case files?
这个乔纳斯·费舍尔听起来像是混♥蛋♥加三♥级♥
Okay, so this Jonas Fischer sounds like a real four-alarm asshat.
可不是吗
You have no idea.
抱歉 我知道我给的线索不多
Sorry, I know that's not much to go on.
不 你给了我们很多新的数据点
No, you gave us a lot of new data points.
-很多我们不了解的事 -对 所有事都有帮助
- Things we didn't know. - Yeah, everything helps.
所以 我们不知道她的名字
Okay, so we don't know her name,
但是我们知道
but we do know
她曾是一家大型化学公♥司♥的科学家
that she was a scientist at a large chemical company.
她来自有影响力的家族
She's from an influential family.
哈得逊州特邀发言人
Guest speaker at Hudson State.
好 我已经缩小搜索范围了
All right, I've narrowed down the search.
这里有人符合吗
Okay, are any of these a match?
没有 我遗漏了什么
No. I'm missing something.
天啊 为什么我就是想不起来她的名字
God, why can't I just remember her name?
她是我们唯一的线索
Okay. She's our only lead.
坚持下去
Stick with it.
费舍尔终止了那场面谈之后发生了什么
What happened after Fischer shut down the interview?
我就知道我们应该先跟费舍尔请示
I knew we should've checked with Fischer
再带她来这里
before we brought her in.
是吗 那你为什么当时不说
Yeah? Why didn't you say something then?
事后诸葛亮当然容易做了
It's easy to know things after they happen.
要不是你处处压我一头的话
Well, if you hadn't been stepping all over me,
我们也许可以在费舍尔终止面谈之前
we might've gotten something useful out of her
从她那得到些有用的东西
before Fischer shut it down.
我压你一头
I was stepping over you?
是你应该学习一下
You need to learn a little something
关于问话方面的节奏
about the rhythm of the interview.
"问话方面的节奏"
"The rhythm of the interview"?
对 总之完全不是刚才那样
Yeah, basically the opposite of what just happened in there.
好 我下次再有审讯机会
All right, I'll keep that in mind the next time
我会记得这事
they actually allow me to question somebody,
但不可能了
which'll be in 50 years.
怎么了
What is it?
那个女科学家给我的感觉不太对
Something felt off about that chemical lady.
-我不相信她 -我也这么想
- I don't trust her. - I was thinking the same thing.
快要吃午饭了
You know, it's almost lunch.
我听说哈德森大学附近
I hear there's a new cafe
新开了一家小餐馆 我们得去试试
around Hudson University we need to try.
我们速去速回 没人会发现
We'd be back before anybody knew we were gone.
哈德森大学最棒
Go Hudson U.
等等
Wait.
-哈德森大学 -对
- Hudson University? - Yeah.
之前你说那个科学家在哈德森州立大学演讲
Earlier you said the scientist was speaking at Hudson State.
在城市的另一端 对吗
Which is on the other side of town, right?
我们第一遍搜索用的关键词不对
We weren't using the right info for the first search.
实验室助理 毒药 气体 特邀演讲人 网络搜索
输入新关键词
Okay, so entering the new variable.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表