剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我觉得你开车不会有好结果
I don't expect this to end well.
还带枕头了
And the pillows?
同样原因
Same answer.
关掉 我要专心开车
Turn it off. I've got to concentrate.
好了
Okay,
所有人系上安全带
seat belts, everybody.
拜托你慢慢地开
Please drive slowly.
淡定 我心里有数
Relax. I know what I'm doin'.
常常有人问我
I've often been asked
为什么不愿意学开车
why I never learned to drive a car.
这一晚
This night...
就是你的答案
is your answer.
拜托开慢一点
Please slow down.
我现在时速只有12公里
I'm goin' eight miles an hour.
一头牛刚刚都赶超了我们
A cow just passed us.
-你知道去医院的路吗 -知道
- Do you know how to get to the hospital? - Yeah.
就在冰雪皇后对面
It's right across the street from the Dairy Queen.
哪一家冰雪皇后
Which Dairy Queen?
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about?
有两家
There's two.
真的吗
Really?
你要撞到了
You're gonna hit it!
哪一家是妈妈带我们去吃的
Which is the one Mom takes us to?
你要撞到了
You're gonna hit it!
这下你麻烦可大了
Ooh, you're in trouble now!
喂
Yeah?
你怎么那么久才接电♥话♥
What took you so long to answer?
我刚才在补妆 你有意见吗
Powdering my nose. What's it to ya?
抱歉 就是想告诉你最新的情况
Sorry I asked. Just wanted to give you an update.
怎么样了
Y... What's goin' on?
他们还要做更多检测
They want to run some more tests.
今晚他得住在医院
They're gonna hold him overnight.
没什么好担心的
Oh, Oh, well, that's, that's nothin' to worry about.
只是预防措施
That's just precautionary.
孩子们怎么样
How are the kids?
他们有点担心
Oh. They were a little worried,
但我安抚了他们
but I handled it.
他们睡了吗
They sleepin'?
睡了
Yeah, yeah.
当然睡了
You bet.
再次谢谢你帮忙
Thanks again for helpin'.
听好了
Oh, hey,
他们是我的外孙
these are my grandchildren.
是我的血脉
They are my blood.
好吧 我要挂了
Okay. I better go.
行 晚点再聊
Okay. We'll talk later.
谢尔顿
乔治开走了你的车
谨上 谢尔顿
要了个亲命
Son of a bitch.
我恨死这些死孩子
I hate those kids.
承认吧 我们迷路了
Just admit it, we're lost.
我们才没有迷路
We're not lost.
反正我没见到哪儿有医院
Well, I sure don't see a hospital anywhere.
我们为什么不找人问问路呢
Why don't we ask somebody for directions?
因为我们是一群开车的小孩 你个天才
Because we're children in a car, genius.
我靠
Dang it!
你是故意瞄准了要撞的吗
Are you aiming for them?
所有人闭嘴 我能行
Everybody just shut up. I got this.
完了 我们要蹲号♥子了
Oh, no. We're going to jail.
小乔治才要去蹲号♥子
Georgie's going to jail.
我要说我是被绑♥架♥的
I'm saying I was kidnapped.
这主意不错
That's a good plan.
你和我都是被绑♥架♥的人♥质♥
You and I were kidnapped.
如果我要去蹲号♥子 你们也跑不了
If I'm going to jail, we're all going to jail.
你赶紧靠边停车吧
Oh, you better pull over.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-别傻坐着 快跟上那辆车 -为什么
- Well, don't just sit there-- follow it. - Why?
那是救护车 要开去医院的啊
It's an ambulance-- it's going to the hospital.
坐好了
Hang on.
我小小声地放音乐行不
How about I put the radio on real low?
闭嘴
Shut up.
玛丽
Mary.
-妈妈 -他们在哪
- Mom! - Where are they?
你说谁
Where's who?
更重要的是
More importantly...
-乔治怎么样了 -妈妈
- ...how is George? - Mom!
他们在这儿呢
Ah. There they are!
我刚在大厅跟几个小淘气走丢了
Ha! I lost the little rascals in the... hall.
我想见爸爸
I want to see Dad.
-我也是 -我也是
- Me, too. - Me, too.
他现在和医生在一起
The doctors are with him now.
等会我带你们进去
I'll take you in a bit.
他们怎么会来这儿
Why are they here?
这不是明摆着的吗
I think it's obvious.
他们好爱爸爸
They love their daddy.
我知道 但他们怎么没在家睡觉
No, I get that. Why aren't they home in bed?
大家都睡不着
Well, nobody could sleep.
我觉得这样做才对
I thought it was the right thing.
诈得漂亮
Good bluff.
嘘
Shh.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
你们需要什么吗 饿不饿
You all need anything? You hungry?
-不饿 -不用了 谢谢
- No. - No, thank you.
大家在这儿坐着
Okay, everybody sit tight.
我去看看你们爸爸
I'm gonna go check on your dad.
小乔治
Georgie.
把我的车钥匙还给我
Give me my damn keys.
嗯 给你
Oh, yeah. Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我怎么比你们还早到医院
How did I beat you here?
我们一直撞到垃圾桶
We kept hitting garbage cans.
要命了
Oh, God.
我要去洗手
I need to wash my hands.
-这里有些细菌能杀死人 -等等
- There are germs here that can kill you. - Hold up.
你们都喜欢外婆来照顾你们 对吧
Now, y'all like it when your meemaw babysits.
可以玩扑克 吃糖 放鞭炮
Poker, candy, firecrackers.
没错
Yes.
-嗯 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
如果你们母亲发现了
Well, if your mother ever finds out
你今晚做的事
what you did tonight,
那以后都没有那种好日子了
that is never gonna happen again.
我不能对我妈妈说谎
I can't lie to my mother.
你当然可以 相信自己
Sure you can. Believe in yourself!
虽然看起来是那样
Despite what it looks like,
但我那晚没向上帝祈祷
I didn't pray to God that night.
而是向布莱兹·帕斯卡祈祷
I prayed to Blaise Pascal.
我的想法是
My thinking was,
如果他对关于上帝存在的理论是对的
if he was right about the existence of God,
那他可以帮我转达
then he could pass along my request
让我爸爸好起来的请求
for my dad to get better.
如果他错了
If he was wrong...
这个嘛
well...
在这一刻 我需要他是对的
in this moment, I needed him to be right.
怎么去了那么久
What's taking so long?
嘘
Shh.
小声点 偷车贼
Keep your voice down, car thief.
我才没有偷你的车 只是借用
I didn't steal your car, I just borrowed it.
总有一天你会需要有人去保释你
You're gonna need to make bail someday.
到时千万别来找我
Do not come to me.
好消息 你们的爸爸不会有事
Good news! Your daddy's gonna be fine.
应该过两天就能回家了
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表