剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我发誓我就会嚼烂你的猪排
I swear I will chew it up
然后像只母鸟一样吐到你嘴里喂你
and spit it in your mouth like a mama bird.
去啊 妈 快去
Do it, Mom. Do it.
玛丽 我能跟你聊两句吗
Mary, can I speak to you for a second?
不 够了就是够了 这孩子得吃东西
No. Enough is enough. The boy has got to eat.
很快就好
Just give me a minute.
赶紧开吃 先生
Start eating, mister.
你不介意给我的吧
You don't mind, right?
我把猪排去骨
How about I cut that pork chop off the bone
和肉汁一起丢进搅拌机搅碎怎么样
and throw it in the blender with some gravy?
如果能用吸管吸起来 我就喝掉
If it fits through a bendy straw, I'll drink it.
马上就弄好
Coming up.
他凭什么能喝猪排奶昔
Why does he get a pork shake?
这都怨我
This is all my fault.
那天是我催他赶紧把早餐吃完
I rushed him through breakfast the other day,
现在你看 他日渐消瘦
and now look-- he is wasting away.
别这样 你不能怪自己
Oh, come on. You can't blame yourself.
这持续不了多久 还记得有一次蜜蜂飞进屋里
This isn't gonna last. Remember the time a bee got in the house
他有几个月睡觉都盖着张网吗
and he slept under a net for a couple months?
这次不一样
This is different.
-怎么个不一样 -
- How? - First of all,
那蜜蜂是你放进来的
you let that bee in.
是你的错
The bee was your fault.
-好吧 -其次
- Okay. - Secondly,
这次关系到他的健康
this is about his health.
他是个脆弱的小男孩
He is a fragile little boy.
他不能这样下去
He can't go on like this.
我不是在跟你吵
I'm not arguing with you.
只是... 我们就再给他点时间吧
Let's just, you know, give him a little more time.
又在搞什么
Now what?
听上去你妈在弄玛格丽特酒
Sounds like your mom's making margaritas.
他在喝什么
What's he drinking?
猪排和肉汁
Pork chop and gravy.
我还偷偷加了点西兰花
I snuck some broccoli in there, too.
别声张
Shh...
你最近又开始约会了 我很开心
I'm real glad you've been getting out again.
我也是
Me, too.
我们吃了美味的晚餐 散了步
We had a nice dinner, took a walk.
他离过婚的 你知道吗
He's a divorcee, you know.
我不知道
I didn't.
对那种人来说不是大问题
It's not a big deal for those people.
他们就算不是律师 也有当律师的亲戚
If they're not a lawyer, they're related to one.
你搅拌前还把面包皮去掉啊
You're actually cutting the crust off before you blend it?
我昨天做金枪鱼三明治时没切 他说喝得出来
I left it on his tuna sandwich yesterday, he said he could tell.
只喝了一半
Only drank half of it.
玛丽 你觉得这次闹得够久了吗
Mary, you think this has gone on long enough?
又不麻烦
No trouble.
不过要是有多一台搅拌机就更好了
But it'd be better if I had two blenders.
你别再惯着他就更好了
Be better if you stopped coddling him.
我不知道还能怎么办
Well, I don't know what else to do.
我提议过带他去看专家
I suggested that we take him to some kind of professional,
但你说他长大就不会这样了
but you said he'd outgrow it.
如果你想找心理医生
Well, if you're looking for a psychiatrist,
我敢说我的新男友有亲戚做这行
I bet my new fella's related to one.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
说不好
Not sure.
如果我们带他去看心理医生
If we take him to a shrink,
感觉我们就承认了他有问题
it feels like we're admitting something's wrong with him.
他有五个礼拜没吃过固体食物了
He hasn't had solid food in five weeks.
如果他真有毛病
Well, if there is something wrong with him,
也肯定不会是便秘
it ain't constipation.
好吧
Okay.
看能不能找个医生
Let's see if we can find somebody.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还得再加点奇多
Needs a few more Cheetos.
我妈成功找到了一位我们负担得起的
My mother managed to locate a family psychiatrist
家庭心理医生
within our price range.
似乎没人介意他在《省钱周刊》上
No one seemed to be bothered that he had
印有优♥惠♥券
a coupon in The Pennysaver.
这个人是不是会逼我吃固体食物
Is this man gonna make me eat solid foods?
不会 他只是想和你谈谈
No, he just wants to talk to you about it.
你有没告诉他 我的人生有很多大事要完成
Did you tell him I have a lot to accomplish in my life
决不能被没嚼烂的香肠噎死
and cannot afford to be killed by an unchewed sausage?
说了 但用了别种说法
Not in those exact words.
优♥惠♥券你带了吗
Did you bring the coupon?
你好 欢迎
Hi. Welcome.
你们一定是库珀一家
You must be the Cooper family.
是的
We are.
好极了 好极了
Right on, right on.
你一定是谢尔顿了
This must be Sheldon.
握个爪吧
Put 'er there.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
好极了 好极了
Right on, right on.
我们先这样 爸爸妈妈
Okay, well, here's how I'd like to start. Mom and Dad,
你们先进来和我谈谈 然后 谢尔顿
why don't you come talk to me first, and then, Sheldon,
你和我再单独唠唠
you and I have a little rap session.
两位
Folks?
好极了 好极了
Right on, right on.
我的漫画你可以随便看
Feel free to read any of my comics.
你们可以随便坐在我的豆袋椅上
And you guys feel free to sit on my beanbag!
4毛钱吗 太离谱了
40 cents? Outrageous.
这是命运的安排
As fate would have it,
我选的那本漫画叫《X战警》
the comic I picked up was called X-Men.
拥有超能力的年少变种人
Young mutants with incredible powers
被世人恐惧和误解
who were feared and misunderstood by the entire world.
这故事是在讲我
Hey, it's about me.
有件事你得知道
Now, the thing you have to understand is
谢利是个非常聪明的孩子
Shelly is incredibly bright.
他的智商堪比爱因斯坦
I mean, his IQ is right up there with Albert Einstein
和英国那个坐轮椅的人[霍金]
and that English wheelchair fella.
-好的 -他是一个9岁的高中生
- Cool. - He's nine years old and he's in high school,
所以你不能把他当寻常孩子看待
so you can't judge him like other kids.
-明白了 -乔治
- I hear ya. - George,
告诉他 谢利总是滔滔不绝
tell him about how he's always going on and on
说什么亚原子粒子的
about subatomic particles and such.
他能说个没完没了
Oh, he'll get to gabbin' about it.
我们已经习惯了他有各种怪癖和奇思妙想
We're accustomed to his quirks and oddities.
但"害怕固体食物"这件事
But this whole "being afraid of solid foods" thing,
真的让我们懵了
it's got us thrown.
容我先说一句
Okay. Let me just start by saying
你们来对了地方
you came to the right place.
谢尔顿和我碰巧有很多共同之处
Sheldon and I happen to have a lot in common.
我小时候也是个特别的男孩
I, too, was a special little boy.
四年级时 我就能读懂七年级的书
In the fourth grade, I was reading at a seventh grade level.
我都不用告诉你们 七年级时我到什么程度了
And I don't have to tell you where I was by the seventh grade.
十年级
Tenth.
我去坐一下豆袋椅
I'm gonna give the beanbag a whirl.
你们在看什么呢
What are y'all watching?
《小淘气》
Little Rascals.
聚焦一群社区孩子的冒险生活
你们知道里面大部分的孩子都死了吧
You know most of those kids are dead, right?
什么
What?
阿尔法法 斯代米 巴克威特
Alfalfa, Stymie, Buckwheat.
狗狗皮蒂也死了吗
Even Petey the dog?
特别是狗狗皮蒂
Oh, especially Petey the dog.
谢谢你把这变成致郁片啊
Thanks for making it depressing.
不客气
You're very welcome.
你们想去吃冰淇淋吗
Y'all want to go get some ice cream?
那晚饭怎么办
What about dinner?
管它呢 走吧
What about it? Come on.
阿尔夫也死了吗
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表