剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
感觉有点娘
Kinda froufrou.
谢尔顿 我看了你的成绩单
Sheldon, I've been looking over your transcripts
不得不说 非常出色啊
and I must say, I am very impressed.
谢谢
Thank you.
您的博士学位是哪方面的
What's your doctorate in?
非交换代数拓扑
Noncommutative Algebraic Topology.
我喜欢她
I like her.
谢尔顿不在这里会感觉很奇怪吧
It's gonna be weird around here without Sheldon.
应该是变不奇怪才对吧
Don't you mean less weird?
这么说太不友好了
That's not nice.
我没有想要友好啊
I wasn't trying for nice.
你确定你不是在嫉妒
You sure you're not jealous
你弟弟更上层楼了吗
'cause your little brother's moving up in the world?
我对自己的人生也有计划
Hey, I got plans of my own.
-愿闻其详 -等到我高中毕业
- Do tell. - Soon as I graduate high school,
我就要去当一个职业男模
I'm gonna be a professional male model.
真是笑死人了
That is hilarious.
怎么 我长得很帅啊
What? I'm good-lookin'.
不是 是你觉得你高中能毕业
No, that you think you'll graduate high school.
模特的部分也很好笑
The model thing was funny, too.
不得不说
I must tell you,
我在这里任职多年 但从没见过
in all the years I've been here, I have never seen
老师们集体写出如此高评价的推荐函
such glowing letters of recommendation from a student's teachers.
-那真是太好了 -你们听听
- Well, that's real nice to hear. - Now, listen to this:
"除了他超凡的智商
"Putting aside his superior intellect,
谢尔顿还是课堂上的一个宝
Sheldon is a delight to have in the class.
他风趣爱笑
He's fun-loving,
平易近人
Easy to get along with,
还总是乐于助人"
and always ready to help another student."
这听起来完全不像我啊
That doesn't sound like me at all.
当然像啦 宝贝
Sure it does, sweetie.
道格拉斯博士
Dr. Douglas...
别 叫我弗罗拉就可以了
Oh, no. Please call me Flora.
弗罗拉 我必须得跟您请教关于住的事情
Flora, I have to ask about the living arrangements.
那是我们最关心的事
That's our main concern.
这件事你们可以放一百个心
Well, I think I can reassure you about that.
我跟我丈夫一直给一名学生
My husband and I have been hosting a student
提供寄宿了许多年 他最近刚毕业
for the last several years who recently graduated
现在去名校普林斯顿大学了
and is now at Princeton.
所以我们家现在有多一间空的客房♥
So we have a guest room available in our home.
您真是太慷慨了
That's very generous of you.
您丈夫也在学校里教书吗
Does your husband work at the school also?
没有 他退休了
No, he's retired.
他以前是太空总署的天体物理学家
He was an astrophysicist for NASA.
请告诉我你们家没养狗
Please tell me you don't have a dog.
没养 我们夫妇对狗过敏
No. We're both allergic.
我心痒难耐
I'm tingling.
姥姥
Meemaw?
姥姥
Meemaw.
我知道 我特别好看
I know. I look great.
我有离别礼物要送你
I got you a little going away gift.
进来
Come on in.
这项链在我们家族传了许多代了
This necklace has been in our family for generations.
曾是一个科曼奇族勇士的所有物
It belonged to a Comanche warrior
他把它送给了你曾曾曾曾祖母
who gave it to your great-great-great-great grandma.
他为什么要给她
Why'd he give it to her?
根据我们的家族传说
Well, according to family lore,
她是个非常"好客"的姑娘
she was, uh, a very accommodating young lady
他们一拍即合
and, uh, they hit it off.
这是鸟羽
That's a bird feather.
-是鹰羽 -都无所谓
- Eagle feather. - Doesn't matter.
我不喜欢鸟 鸟都很脏
I don't like birds; birds are filthy.
别说了
Okay.
行吧
Fine.
一个无羽的传家宝
One featherless family heirloom
让你带着上路 保你平平安安
for you to take with you and keep you safe while you're away.
你不会真♥相♥信这东西有魔力吧
You don't actually believe this has magic powers, do you?
我的神啊 你就说"谢谢"就行了
Oh, for God's sake, just say "thank you."
谢谢
Thank you.
上面有标价
There's a price tag on it.
并没有
No, there's not.
我来啦
Hello!
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
你来啦
Hi.
玛丽
Mary.
他每周五晚上都会回来
He's gonna come home every Friday night.
我一直以为得等到他上大学
I didn't think I'd have to deal with this
我才会需要面对这种事
till he went to college.
你就谢谢上天保佑
You should thank your lucky stars
他不是现在在上大学吧
he's not in college now.
我还是不确定这个决定对不对
I'm still not sure that this is the right thing to do.
你是担心他不喜欢那里
Are you worried that he won't like it
还是担心他会喜欢上呢
or are you worried that he will?
你这是帮倒忙
You're not helping.
安慰你不是我的职责
That's not my job.
我自认为是实话发表员
I think of myself as a speaker of truth.
如果你不打算安慰我 就走吧
If you're not gonna make me feel better, go away.
真不好意思 你甩不掉我了
I'm sorry. You are stuck with me.
如你们所见
As you can see,
即使在我小的时候
even as a small child,
大家就喜爱我的陪伴
people cherished having me around
会为我的离开而哭泣
and wept over my absence.
对我即将离开 没人比我最好的朋友丹
And no one took my impending departure harder
更难过了
than my best friend, Tam.
你明天就走了吗
So you leave tomorrow?
是的
Yes.
达拉斯
Dallas.
没错
Yes.
真棒
Cool.
我很感动
It was touching
看着丹勇敢地忍♥住眼泪
to watch Tam bravely fight back tears.
你有没有考虑过让火车朝顺时针方向走
Have you ever thought about making the trains go clockwise?
没有
No.
你应该考虑一下
You should.
勇敢 非常勇敢的丹
Brave, brave Tam.
你醒着吗
You awake?
是的
Yes.
你会想我吗
Are you gonna miss me?
我还没想过这件事
I haven't given it any thought.
我们躺着也没事干
Well, we're just lying here.
现在想想吧
Think about it.
我习惯了有你在
I am used to you.
我也习惯了有你在
I'm used to you, too.
这跟喜欢你不是一回事
It's not the same as liking you.
确实不是
No.
对我来说 你就像豆角
To me, you're like string beans.
没人主动想要
No one asks for them,
没人♥质♥疑它们的存在
no one wonders about them.
它们就出现在盘子上
They're just there on the plate.
但你会吃掉 对吧
But you eat them, right?
是的
Yes.
你会想我的
You're gonna miss me.
好了 我们来做饭前祷告
All right, let's say grace.
看来现在轮到我跟你握手了
Guess I get to hold hands with you now.
是的
Guess so.
也许谢尔顿戴手套也不是个坏主意
Maybe Sheldon's mittens weren't such a bad idea.
感谢上帝 赐予我们食物
Thank you, God, for this food we are about
给予我们身体营养
to receive and for the nourishment of our bodies.
请保佑为我们准备食物的人
And bless the hands that prepared it.
还有 上帝 请你照看我们的谢尔顿
And, God, we ask that you watch over our Sheldon...
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表