剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
这时候你就变天才啦
All of a sudden you got smart?
我说了让你出去
I said get out of here.
我发誓我不会泄密
I won't tell, I swear.
行吧 快来帮忙找
All right, help me look.
找到了吗
Ooh. Found it?
没有 这是她法式吐司的食谱
No, this is her French toast.
没让你找法式吐司
You're not looking for French toast.
这个姥姥也做得很好吃
She does make it good, though.
你知道她会在生奶油里加香草精吗
Did you know she puts vanilla extract in her whipped cream?
我不知道
I did not.
加1/4茶匙
Quarter teaspoon.
-小乔治 -怎么了
- Georgie? - Yeah?
我们是来找牛胸肉食谱
We're looking for brisket!
暴脾气
Cranky.
我们回来啦
We're home.
别慌
Be cool.
我不慌啊 你才别慌呢
I'm cool. You be cool.
可真不慌啊
Real cool.
他以为我有写下来
He thought I wrote it down.
真是个傻子
What a dope.
苏打水
Seltzer...
生发水 生发水
...hair tonic. Hair tonic.
需要帮忙哄孩子睡觉吗
Need help putting the kids down?
不用了 谢谢 我自己照顾了他们一天
No, thank you, I've been taking care of them all day.
我能自己收尾
I think I can finish the job.
干嘛啦 别这样
Oh, come on, don't do that.
别怎样
Don't do what?
没事
Never mind.
告诉你 谢尔顿跟米希
Just so you know, Sheldon and Missy won
赢了两人三脚赛跑 因为米希跟他说
the three-legged race because she told him
有蜜蜂在追他们 而你错过了这一幕
a bee was chasing them, and you missed it.
是我的错 我只是想远离你妈妈一会儿
I'm sorry, I-I just needed a break from your mother.
是啊 你也远离了你的家人
Yeah, well, you took a break from your family.
你们俩之间的不愉快是想闹多久
How long is this feud between you two gonna go on?
这得看她啊
That's up to her.
你们真是两头...
You are both such...
死固执的...
stubborn...
犟驴啊
donkey butts!
米希
Missy!
去睡觉
Go to bed.
你怎么知道是不是我
You don't know it's me.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
别这样
Don't be that way.
我给你拿了瓶冰的
I brought you a cold one.
谢谢
Thanks.
还是不喜欢你
I still don't like you.
那这个能让你改变想法吗
Would this change your feelings?
就是这个吗
Is that it?
传说中的一个大秘宝
The Holy Grail.
是什么让你改变了心意
What changed your mind?
你今天不去野餐
You not going to the picnic today,
伤了玛丽与双胞胎的心
that hurt Mary and the twins.
我不想要内心有愧疚
I cannot have that on my heart.
-是吗 -绝对
- Is that so? - Absolutely.
看着我的眼睛告诉我
Look me in the eye and tell me
这份是正确的食谱
this is the actual recipe.
乔治 在你手里的就是
George, what you have in your hand
正确的详细制♥作♥方式
is the exact step-by-step instructions
能让你做出我的招牌牛胸肉
on how to make my brisket.
在今晚之前我从没把这个食谱写下来过
I have never written it down until tonight because...
因为我怕会有人来偷
I was afraid someone might steal it.
但现在我把它托付给你
But I'm entrusting this to you,
希望有一天 时机成熟时
and I hope that someday, when the time is right,
你会传给你其中一个孩子
you will see fit to share it with one of your children.
康妮 我不知道该说什么好
Connie, I don't know what to say.
别叫我康妮
Don't call me Connie.
叫我妈妈
Call me Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
不客气 儿子
You're welcome, son.
真是个傻子
What a dope.
第二天早上 我爸为了做出完美的牛胸肉
The next morning, my dad embarked on a doomed quest
踏上了注定失败的征途
to make the perfect brisket.
能帮你什么吗
Can I help you?
还真需要你帮忙
Matter of fact, you can.
我需要5公斤特优级安格斯牛胸肉
I need 12 pounds of prime Angus with a medium deckle,
最好是春天宰的 不能晚于六月中旬
ideally slaughtered in the spring, no later than mid-June.
至于腌肉的香料
For the spice rub,
姥姥让他开车去新奥尔良
Meemaw had him drive to New Orleans
到知名咖啡馆买♥♥研磨咖啡粉
to buy ground coffee from Cafe Du Monde,
以及到一名叫拉沃夫人的女巫那里
and seven ounces of something called "holy ghost root"
买♥♥28克的"圣灵根"
from a voodoo woman named Madam Laveau.
请问你能磨我的"根"吗
Could you grind my root for me?
我要涂在牛胸上
I-I'm-a... I'm-a rub it on brisket.
回家后 他给牛胸抹上香料的手法
Then back home, he applied the spice rub
充满情欲又温柔
with such erotic tenderness,
我妈都有点妒忌了呢
it made my mother a little jealous.
最终 开始烹饪了
Finally, the cooking began.
弄了整整14小时
14 hours of cooking.
期间不断刷油
And basting.
喷油
And spritzing.
和照料火候
And tending to the fire.
终于到了让胸肉阴凉的步骤
Until it was finally time to let the meat rest.
休息[阴凉]吧 小亲亲
Rest, my darling.
好好休息
Rest.
知名咖啡店的咖啡真好喝呀
Mmm. This Cafe Du Monde coffee is very good.
里面加了菊苣
They make it with chicory.
这对做牛胸肉有什么好处
And what does it do to the brisket?
我不知道
Oh, I have no idea.
那你为什么让乔治大老远跑去新奥尔良
Then why did you send George all the way to New Orleans?
咱家附近买♥♥不到这种咖啡啊
Well, they don't sell this around here.
来了
Here we go.
耗时15年零14小时
15 years and 14 hours later.
全德州最好吃的牛胸肉
Best brisket in Texas.
康妮 你这个邪恶的贱♥人♥
Connie, you evil bitch!
比普通咖啡丝滑很多呢
It's smoother than regular coffee.
那才不是真的秘方
That wasn't the recipe.
你看着我的眼睛说谎了
You looked me in the eye, and you lied to me.
妈妈
Oh, Mom.
你偷摸闯进我家 想偷食谱
You broke into my home and tried to steal it.
乔治
Oh, George.
你告诉她我们进去过吗
You told her we went over there?
小乔治
Oh, George Jr.
我什么都没招 不是我
I didn't say nothing. I was cool.
真喜欢这台好戏
I am loving this.
我家不再欢迎这个女人来
I don't want this woman in my house anymore.
-她可是我妈 -她就是恶魔
- She is my mother. - She is the devil.
要是孩子们想见她呢
And what if the kids want to see her?
好吧
Fine.
在我不在家时才能来
Schedule it for when I'm not here.
或者等我死了再来
Or when I'm dead.
还有 不许你喝我的咖啡了
And quit drinking my coffee.
把你的火车关掉 我们得谈谈
Turn off your train, we've got to talk.
谈什么
About what?
妈妈为爸爸和姥姥的事很难过
Mom is so upset about Dad and Meemaw,
她可能会想离婚
she might want a divorce.
没人要离婚
No one's getting divorced.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
"真棒" 这下我得把那个扔了
Great, now I have to throw that out.
当女婿的自古以来都瞧不起丈母娘
Mother-in-laws are always held in low regard by the father.
但这很少会导致家庭破裂
It rarely leads to a breakup of the family.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表