剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously, on Young Sheldon...
我跟约翰·斯特吉斯博士一直有通信
I've been corresponding with Dr. John Sturgis
他在东德克萨斯理工大学教书
at East Texas Tech.
他说我能去旁听他的课
He said I could audit his course.
康妮 我很希望能再跟你见面
Connie, I would like to see you again.
或许有机会我们可以一起吃个晚饭
Perhaps we could have dinner sometime.
太好了 我们很愿意
Yes, we would love that.
我们会愿意吗
We would?
如果他们结婚了 我们家族的聪明人数量
If they get married, we immediately double
就可以瞬间加倍呢
the number of smart people in our family.
你好 斯特吉斯博士
Hello, Dr. Sturgis.
你好 谢尔顿
Hello, Sheldon.
你能想象你住在这里吗 我就能
Can you see yourself living here? I can.
热狗丁跟意面的比例完美
Mmm. Good ratio of hot dog chunks to spaghetti.
我一直在实验完美比例 很高兴你注意到了
I've been experimenting. Glad you noticed.
孩子们 洗手吃饭啦
Kids! Wash up for dinner!
会是谁来按门铃啊
Now, who on earth is that?
不许你把热狗丁全挑出来吃了
And don't be picking out all the chunks.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm a little late.
我的裤腿卡自行车链条里了
My pant leg got stuck in the chain.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是约翰·斯特吉斯
I'm John Sturgis.
谢尔顿邀请我来共进晚餐
Sheldon invited me to dinner.
好的 您先请进吧
Okay. Um, come in, I guess.
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
来了
Coming!
这是给你的
This is for you.
是起司与熏香肠
It's cheese and summer sausages.
谢谢
Thank you.
熏香肠就代表这不需要放冰箱冷藏
Summer sausage means it doesn't need to be refrigerated.
是这样吗
Is that so?
是的
It is.
好的 谢尔顿
Okay. Sheldon?
斯特吉斯博士 欢迎你来
Dr. Sturgis, welcome.
谢谢 谢尔顿
Thank you, Sheldon.
谢尔顿 你不觉得你应该先让我知道
Sheldon, you think you might've let me know
你邀请了人来共进晚餐吗
you invited company over for dinner?
我想过告诉你 但我怕你会拒绝
I did think about it, but I was afraid you might say no.
来看看我的火车模型吧
Come see my train set.
好
All right!
我的老天啊
Good Lord.
你是说他就这么突然出现在你家吗
You mean he just showed up out of nowhere?
他现在在车♥库♥里跟谢尔顿玩火车呢
Yep. He's out in the garage playing trains with Sheldon.
你的头发为什么是湿的
Why's your hair wet?
如果你真想知道 我本来是在做水中有氧
If you must know, I was doing my water aerobics,
然后我的泳帽掉了
and my swimming cap fell off.
这位斯特吉斯兄台没先跟你说过吗
This Sturgis fella didn't say a word to you?
要是有 你觉得我还会去基♥督♥教青年会里的
If he did, do you think I would have been doing frog kicks
游泳池中蛙式蹬腿吗
at the YMCA?
你看起来很棒
You look great.
32毫米模型铁道规轨距的火车最棒了
O gauge trains are definitely the best.
是的 没错
Oh, yes, they are.
真是个意外之喜啊
Oh, well, what a pleasant surprise.
太好了 你也来啦
Oh, good. You're here, too.
是啊
I am.
你们都准备好吃晚饭了吗
Are y'all about ready for dinner?
我好了
I am.
那我们快去吧
Well, then, let's go.
姥姥 你闻起来有氯的味道
Meemaw, you smell like chlorine.
你说出来干嘛
Why say it?
你说的是真的
You weren't kidding.
意面配热狗丁真是超好吃
Spaghetti and hot dogs is delightful.
我妈找出完美比例后又更棒了
Even better since Mom perfected the chunk ratio.
斯特吉斯博士 谢尔顿跟我们说
So, Dr. Sturgis, Sheldon tells us
你在大学里是客座教授
you're a guest professor at the university.
是的
I am. Hmm.
这表示你只是暂时待在这个城市吗
Does that mean that you're only here temporarily?
目前的计划是这样
Well, that's the plan for now.
但如果有理由留下 我也可以
But I could be enticed to stay.
姥姥 我觉得他话中有话
Meemaw, I do believe there was subtext there.
你有听出弦外之音吗
Did you pick up on it?
有的
Yeah.
我说你话中有话没理解错吧
Was I correct to infer there was subtext there?
理解很正确
You were.
好的 那一切没事
Okay, we're all good.
真不敢相信他们让我来小孩桌吃饭
I can't believe they're making me sit and eat at the kiddie table.
这里比较好
It's better here.
好在哪
How?
不用饭前祷告 不用被逼吃蔬菜
We don't have to pray, eat our vegetables,
而且可以骂脏话
and we can curse.
或许你说的有道理吧
Hmm. Maybe you're right.
当然有啊 你个傻♥逼♥
Course I am, you ass-face.
斯特吉斯博士 你觉得人类会有把重力
Dr. Sturgis, do you think we're ever going to unify gravity
跟其他三种基本力统一的一天吗
with the other three fundamental forces?
我的冰箱上面有个便利贴
I have a sticky note on my refrigerator
天天提醒我要做到这件事
which reminds me every day to do just that.
你是什么时候开始把研究重心
When did you decide to focus your research
-放在量子... -谢尔顿 我觉得
- on quantum... - Um, Sheldon, I think
你有点霸占人家聊天的机会了
you're kind of dominating the conversation.
你何不让姥姥跟斯特吉斯博士聊聊呢
Why don't you let your meemaw talk to Dr. Sturgis.
抱歉 你们聊吧
Oh, I'm sorry. By all means.
谢谢
Thank you.
-康妮 -怎么了 约翰
- Connie? - Yes, John.
你是故意让自己有氯的味道的吗
Do you smell like chlorine on purpose?
你确定不用我送你回家吗
You sure I can't give you a ride home?
你的自行车可以放到我小卡车后面一起啊
I can throw your bike in the back of my pickup truck.
谢谢好意 我挺喜欢夜晚的空气
Thank you, no. I-I enjoy the night air.
而且热狗与意面富含热量
Plus, hot dogs and spaghetti is a highly caloric event
需要自己做点有氧运动来消耗掉
that demands an aerobic effort on my part.
很高兴今晚能有机会跟您共进晚餐
Well, it was a pleasure spending the evening with you.
有机会欢迎再来
We should do it again sometime.
那太好了 什么时候呢
Great. When?
明晚怎么样
How about tomorrow?
这样吧 我们之后再讨论
You know what, we'll figure it out.
来 我陪你走到你的自行车吧
Come on, let me see you to your Schwinn.
再见啦
Bye.
晚安
Good night.
这是我在这个家里吃过
Well, that was the most stimulating dinner
最振奋人心的一顿晚餐了
I've ever had in this house.
你开心就好
Glad you enjoyed it.
那个男人真是我的人生榜样啊
That man is a true role model.
恭喜你终于找到了一个男性榜样啊
Well, it's nice you finally got a man you can look up to.
是啊 我深有体会
Oh, believe me, I know.
你是想全憋在心里
You gonna keep it all bottled up,
-还是你想说出来 -什么
- or you want to talk about it? - What?
我没事啦
I'm fine.
没什么好聊的
There's nothing to talk about.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yeah.
好好睡吧
Sweet dreams.
你知道你自己很想讲
You know you want to talk about it.
你也看到了
You saw it.
我的亲生儿子不觉得我能当他的榜样
My own son can't even imagine me being a role model?
你让我心里怎么舒坦
How am I supposed to be okay with that?
你是小乔治的人生榜样啊
You're a role model for Georgie.
曾经是
I used to be.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表