剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
今天有个特别的小礼物给大家
I have a special treat for y'all today.
我的好友兼以前同事
My dear friend and former college roommate is here
从休士顿的约翰逊航♥天♥中心来这里
from the Johnson Space Center in Houston
跟我们大家聊聊我国的太空计划
to talk to us about our space program.
是的 我知道你们都在想什么
And yeah, I know what you're thinking.
这两个人曾是室友
These guys were roomies.
怎么会一个就变成了...
How does one go on to be a....
太空总署的酷炫科学家
a fancy scientist at NASA,
而另一个人在教高一科学
and the other's teaching freshman science
而且还是在公立学校里教
at a public high school?
怎么了 谢尔顿
Yeah, Sheldon.
我刚才就在想这个
I was thinking that.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 让我们用热烈的掌声
All right, uh, let's give a warm welcome
欢迎我的好兄弟 罗纳尔多·霍奇斯博士
to my good buddy, Dr. Ronald Hodges.
孩子们 大家好啊 很高兴来到这里
Hey, kids. Hey. Glad to be here.
回答一下休伯特你的问题
And, uh, Hubert, the answer to your question is,
其中一个室友忙着读书
one of those roomies was busy studying
而另一个室友忙着泡高中妹
while the other was out chasing high school girls.
是的
Yeah.
我澄清一下 那些姑娘都满18岁了
To be clear, they were all over 18.
这个嘛...
Yeah. Well...
来 我觉得今天可以聊的比较有趣的东西
Now, what I thought would be fun to talk about today
是太空总署除了太空梭之外的计划
is what NASA's planning on doing beyond the space shuttle.
比如首个上火星的载人航♥天♥任务
Things like the first manned mission to Mars.
你说
Uh, yeah.
你看了电影《异形》吗
Did you see the movie Aliens?
看了
I did.
你觉得那电影酷吗
Did you think it was cool?
算吧 我看得挺开心
Sure, I enjoyed it.
我也是
Me, too.
打橄榄球的吧
Football player, right?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
好 但首先呢
Now, of course, before
在我们出发去探索太阳系之前
we can set out to explore the solar system,
有几个小问题我们得先克服
we've got a few minor problems to overcome.
比方说 首先呢 每一次发射
Not the least of which is, every time we launch,
都要花掉美国纳税人♥民♥
it costs the U.S. Taxpayers
上亿美元的税金
hundreds of millions of dollars.
别 别 别啊
Oh, no, no, no.
-你说 -如果你想省钱
- Yes. - If you want to save money,
为什么不把助推火箭降落回收
why don't you land the booster rockets
而是随它们降进大海里去呢
instead of letting them drop in the ocean?
这主意挺有意思
That's a cute idea,
但技术上来说不可能
but, uh, it's not technically possible.
为什么不可能
Why not?
这很难解释
Well, it's hard to explain.
这其中牵扯到很复杂的数学
The math is pretty complicated.
说不定我能帮你算算呢
Perhaps I could help you with it.
我相信你肯定行
Well, I bet you could.
你肯定行啦
I'll bet you could.
这样吧 这是个太空总署布贴
I'll tell you what. Here is a NASA patch.
带回家让你妈妈缝到你书包上吧
Why don't you have your mom sew that on your book bag?
有谁想要知道太空人怎么上厕所的
Now, who here wants to know how astronauts go to the bathroom?
-我 我想知道 -好
- Me. I do. - Oh, right.
其实呢 火箭升空时
See, now, during liftoff,
所有的太空人都穿尿布
all the astronauts wear diapers.
很多人常会寻思为什么
People often wonder why I chose
我选择进理论物理学这一领域
to pursue a career in theoretical physics.
我通常都会回答
I usually respond by saying
我想要理解宇宙万物运转的核心奥秘
I wanted to unravel the inner workings of the universe.
所以或许当柯克舰长在剧里说"勇敢前进[大便]"
Yeah, perhaps when Captain Kirk said, "To boldly go,"
或许指的是勇敢拉一泡
he meant in one of those, huh?
但其实真实的原因是
But the real answer was
我想要证明这个猪头三错了
I wanted to prove this nincompoop wrong.
说不定剧里那句是"传送我吧 屎[史]考提"
Yeah, that's right. Beam me up, Potty!
我今天见了个律师
So I saw a lawyer today.
为什么
Why?
我在安排我的临终遗嘱
I'm putting together my last will and testament.
我们会想你的
We're gonna miss ya.
乔治
George.
没事 我屁都不会留给他
Don't worry. I ain't leaving him squat.
你要死了吗
Are you dyin'?
我们都会死啊 亲爱的
We're all dyin', honey.
从我们出生的那一刻起
From the second we're born,
就在慢慢滑向死亡的深渊
it's just a slip and slide into the darkness.
除非你被吸血鬼咬了
Unless you get bit by a vampire.
那个还用说吗
Well, now that goes without saying.
我不想死 我才亲过一个男生而已呢
I don't want to die. I've only kissed one boy so far.
什么
What?
别紧张 是很久以前的事了
Relax. It was a long time ago.
你放心了吗
Are you relaxed?
谢利 你晚饭一口都还没吃
Shelly, you haven't touched your dinner.
你没事吧
You feel okay?
没事 我只是在想事情
Oh, yes. I was just thinking.
想什么呢 宝贝
About what, baby?
可回收再利用的火箭的最佳高度与宽度比
The optimal height-to-width ratio for a reusable rocket.
我刚才也在想这件事呢
I was just thinking the exact same thing.
真的吗
Really?
小饼饼 我真是爱死你了
Oh, Moonpie, I love you so much.
很晚了 你不睡在干嘛
It's late. What are you doing up?
我正在弄火箭回收降落时的双曲线计算
I'm working on the hyperbolic calculations for a rocket return.
需要帮忙吗
Need any help?
什么
What?
开玩笑的
I'm kiddin'.
关灯上♥床♥睡吧
Now, turn out the light and go to bed.
-可是... -快去
- But... - Now.
爸爸 我们买♥♥得起电脑吗
Dad, can we afford a computer?
我的税务是你在弄的 你觉得呢
You do my taxes. What do you think?
那没事了
Never mind.
晚安
Good night.
姥姥
Meemaw?
小饼饼先生 有何能为你效劳
Mr. Moonpie, how might I help you?
您去世后准备留下多少钱给我
How much money are you planning to leave me when you die?
有缘再相会
Nice talkin' to you.
姥姥
Meemaw?
要重新修改你的用词吗
Want to try that again?
我想要买♥♥台电脑
I need to buy a computer
好解出纳维-斯托克斯方程
so I can solve the Navier-Stokes equation.
那一台电脑多少钱
Uh-huh. How much is a computer?
苹果有一台不错的要两千块
Apple has a nice one for $2,000,
但我需要的那种要三百万
but the kind I need costs three million.
让我看看我小金库里有多少钱
Let me see what I got in the vault.
9块钱外加...
Nine bucks and, uh...
瞧瞧 是墨西哥披索
Oh, look at that-- a peso.
还带着体温
It's warm.
您好 第一国家银行
Hello, First National Bank.
我想要跟一位信贷员谈谈
I'd like to speak with a loan officer.
是跟我家屋子的二次抵押有关
It's regarding a second mortgage on my home.
我的名字叫谢尔顿·李·库珀
My name is Sheldon Lee Cooper.
好 我可以等
Sure, I'll hold.
我讨厌死等待铃♥声♥了
Oh, I hate hold music.
你好
Hello.
是的 你能帮到我 桃乐丝·菲茨帕特里克
Yes, you can help me, Dorothy Fitzpatrick.
我有兴趣将房♥子二次抵押
I'm interested in taking out a second mortgage.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表