剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Hey, who are you calling?
斯特吉斯博士
Dr. Sturgis.
为什么
Why?
我看到姥姥上了洛圣朋先生的车
I saw Meemaw get in a car with Mr. Rosenbloom.
别啊
No...
我不知道是不是真的这么发生了
I don't know if it really happened this way,
但是在九岁的我的眼中
but to my nine-year-old mind,
我妈当时飞起来了
my mother was flying.
这牛胸怎么样
So, how's the brisket?
不错
It's good.
虽然没我做的好吃 但还不错
It ain't my brisket, but it's good.
我应该带你去纽约
I should take you to New York
这样你就能尝到正宗的犹太牛胸肉了
so you could taste some authentic Jewish brisket.
会有什么不一样呢
How's it different?
基本上大同小异啦
Well, it's pretty much the same except
只不过是会比较多汁 而且你可以感觉到
it's-it's a lot juicier and you can feel the fat
脂肪直接往你心脏灌
go directly to your heart.
天啊
Oh, boy...
我好想念你这笑声啊
I miss that laugh.
所以...
So, uh...
你觉得这主意如何
what do you think of that idea?
-什么主意 -一起去纽约
- What idea? ?- Going to New York.
或许我们还能看几个百老汇音乐剧
Maybe we'll catch a couple of Broadway shows,
去看些风景
uh, see some sights.
艾拉 这个...
Oh, Ira, gee...
我不知道了
I don't know.
-感觉是一大步进展 -会吗
- Seems like a big step. ?- Is it?
我觉得活到我们这个岁数了
I think at this time of our lives,
我们应该多旅游 去看看世界
we should travel, see the world.
-大概吧 -说到底
- I guess. - ?I mean,
我们也不会越活越年轻
we're not getting any younger.
你这话是几个意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我的意思是我渐渐不年轻了
I mean, I mean, I'm not getting any younger.
但你跟我不一样
You, on the other hand,
你还是朵绽放的郁金香
you are a blossoming tulip.
这还差不多
Better.
但我无法不理解
But I still don't understand.
你的外祖母是个单身女士
Your grandmother's a single lady.
她还没有跟任何一位男士定下来
She's not committed to any one fella,
她想多看看自己还有那些男人可选
and she wants to see what her options are.
可是斯特吉斯博士就是最好的选择
But Dr. Sturgis is the best option.
或许你是这么觉得
Well, you might feel that way,
但是她还没下定决心呢
but she's not so sure.
那我们得告诉她啊 我去打电♥话♥
Then we need to tell her. I'll make the call.
不行 我们不该多管闲事
No. We need to mind our business
我们就祈祷她会做出正确选择吧
and maybe pray for her to make the right decision.
我们要把命运交到上帝的手里吗
We're gonna leave this up to God?
你觉得你能做得比上帝更好吗
You think you could do a better job than God?
或许在创世上比不上他的
Maybe not with creating the universe,
但我觉得我用一场瘟疫
but I bet I could free the Hebrews
就能在解放希伯来人上强过祂
with one good plague.
你可以在清晨3点半
You can get lox, bagels,
吃到熏鲑鱼贝果加各式配料呢
all the trimmings at 3:30 in the morning.
我为什么会想要那个
Why would I want that?
的确是不会 太正餐了
Well, you wouldn't. I mean, it's too heavy.
但只要你想吃就能吃得到
But you could if you wanted.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
艾拉 我觉得不行
Oh, Ira, I don't think so.
好吧 那这样吧
All right, what do you say
去新奥尔良过一个周末如何
to a weekend in New Orleans, huh?
我们可以去坐那种高级邮轮之类的
We could do one of those Carnival Cruise things.
我要被你逼疯了
You're killing me.
我没办法 我...
I can't do this, I...
你没办法什么
Can't do what?
艾拉 你是个好人
Ira, you're just a wonderful man.
天啊 我可不喜欢你这句话的走向
Oh, boy, I don't like where this is going.
但我得跟你实话实说
But to tell you the truth,
我有跟别人交往
I'm seeing somebody else.
一刀毙命
And we've gone there.
我本来想我可以做到 同时跟你们交往
I thought I could do it, uh... you know, date both of you,
但我做不到 我做不来...
but I-I can't, I can't, I just...
我就不是这块料
I'm not cut out for it.
好吧 我有个提议
Okay, suggestion.
或许你可能也想过这个想法了
And maybe you've already thought of this...
你觉得你去跟那个人分手
but what do you say you break up with him
然后只跟我交往如何
and only see me?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为我能承受
I thought I could handle this.
-没事啦 -你知道吗
- It's okay. - ?You know,
当你年纪渐长 你以为自己会脸皮更厚
you get older, and you think your skin is thicker...
-没事的 -更不容易伤心
- It's okay. - ...and your heart is tougher.
但其实并不是这样 事实恰恰相反
But it's not, it's the other way around.
希望那个男的知道自己捡到什么样的宝了
I hope this guy knows what a gift he has in you.
"宝"这个词有点过了吧
Well, "gift" is a strong word,
但他对我很上心啦
but he's enthusiastic.
那很好
Good.
祝你们两个快快乐乐
May you both be very happy together!
我不想太快就开始庆祝
I don't want to celebrate too soon,
但姥姥从洛圣朋先生车上下来 他在哭
but Meemaw and Mr. Rosenbloom are back, and he was crying.
有更新消息我会再来分享
There'll be more updates as they happen.
我吃完了
I'm done.
我能请求提早离桌吗
Can I please be excused?
天啊 你有没有嚼啊
Good Lord, did you even chew it?
没有嚼到医生建议次数
Not the recommended amount, no.
你这么着急要干嘛
What's your hurry?
我得回到我的观察位
I need to get back to my viewing post.
行 你去吧
Fine, go ahead.
他这么盯着姥姥的家是想看到什么啊
What's he expect to see, staring at Meemaw's house?
你刚进我们家吗
Did you just join this family?
那孩子就是个怪胎
The kid's an oddball.
他只是对姥姥跟一个
He's just excited that Meemaw's dating
他所敬仰的人交往而感到兴奋
a man he looks up to.
我希望她可以跟托尼·丹扎约会 那才酷呢
I wish she could date Tony Danza-- that'd be cool.
你到底是在迷托尼·丹扎哪里啊
What is it with you and Tony Danza?
虽然电视剧里没说也没演出来
Well, the show doesn't come out and say it,
但我敢肯定他是老大
but I'm pretty sure he's the boss.
我觉得那金发妞才是老大
I think the blonde lady's the boss.
安琪拉吗
Angela?
现在谁才是怪胎
Who's the oddball now?
我可警告你
I'm warning you,
一旦你尝了我做的烤肉
once you try my barbecue,
其他人做的你再也看不上眼
it will ruin you to all the others.
这跟我当初开始用高档厕纸一样
That's what happened to me with quilted toilet paper.
一旦我试过了好东西
Once I tried the good stuff,
其他用起来都像钢丝球
everything else felt like a Brillo pad.
你的比喻可真有画面感啊
You paint quite the picture, don't you?
天啊
Oh, gosh.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
谢尔顿 这可一点也不可爱了
Sheldon, this is not cute anymore.
康妮·塔克
Connie Tucker?
是我
Yes?
洛圣朋家具店的餐桌椅送到了
I have a dinette set from Rosenbloom's Furniture.
我没买♥♥家具啊
I didn't buy any furniture.
是别人送给你的礼物
I think it's a gift.
老天
Oh, boy.
我弯腰捡一本书
I bent down to pick up a book,
她不趁机偷看我屁♥股♥才奇了怪呢
and I'll be darned if she didn't sneak a look at my derriere.
这家伙
Oh, man.
你们肯定不敢相信姥姥家刚发生了什么
You won't believe what's happening at Meemaw's house.
比《成长没烦恼[谁才是老大]》更有趣吗
Is it more interesting than Who's the Boss?
我深表怀疑
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表