剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
None of my business?
我挣的每一分你都要管 你却有私房♥钱
You see every nickel I make, and you got secret money?
这不是私密 我刚告诉你了
It's not secret. I just told you.
你把钱藏哪儿了
Where you hiding it?
现在你可问到了私密问题
Well, now you're headed into secret territory.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我确定一下 我的钱是我们的钱
Just so I'm clear, my money's our money,
但你的钱是你自己的钱
but your money's your money.
没错
That's right.
很高兴知道这一点
Oh, good to know.
还好我们每周一"日"活动取消
I'm glad we're not having our once-a-week
因为老子现在完全没心情
'cause I am not in the mood.
真的吗
Really?
那真是太可惜了
That's too bad.
为什么 你有吗
Why? Are you?
有你个大头鬼
No!
需要这么耍我吗
That was uncalled for.
忘记告诉你了 有个女孩打来找你
I forgot to tell you, a girl called for you.
什么女孩
What girl?
我不知道 就一个女孩
I don't know. A girl.
她说什么了
Well, what'd she say?
想不太起来 都好几个月前了
It's hard to remember. This was months ago.
两箱啤酒
Two cases?
你在和我开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
别担心 我没有用你的钱
Don't worry, I didn't use your money.
我用了我的钱
I used mine.
快吃完你们的晚饭
Finish your dinner
吃完收拾行李
and then pack a bag.
我们要去姥姥家
We are going to Meemaw's.
为什么
Why?
因为你们爸妈需要分开一段时间
Because your mom and dad need a break from each other.
分开多久
For how long?
我不知道 赶紧收拾
I don't know. Just pack.
我需要带耳罩吗
Will I need earmuffs?
想带就带上吧
Sure, if you want.
不过我的年鉴预测温度适宜
Although my almanac does predict mild temperatures.
那就别带了
Then don't bring it.
我就带上我的年鉴吧
I'll just bring my almanac.
算了 我两样都带上吧
You know what, I'll bring both.
我该带上我的牙刷吗
Should I pack my toothbrush
还是直接用放在姥姥家那支
or use the one I keep at Meemaw's?
这题我来回答
I got this one.
谁管你啊
Nobody cares.
我不想去姥姥家
I don't want to go to Meemaw's house.
万一那女孩又打来怎么办
What if that girl calls back?
行 那你就跟你♥爸♥待在这里
Fine, then stay here with your father.
谢尔顿 米希 我们半小时后就走
Sheldon and Missy, we are out of here in half an hour.
没多少时间让我考虑带不带牙刷啊
Not a lot of time to pick a toothbrush.
进来吧
Come on in.
妈妈跟爸爸需要分开一段时间
Mom and Dad need a break.
我们不知道要多久
We don't know how long.
他都带了什么
What's he got in there?
什么都带了
Everything.
我永远都不要结婚
I ain't never getting married.
-是吗 -对啊
- That so? - Yeah.
女人都是麻烦精
Women are nothing but trouble.
我去接
I'll get it!
你好 我是小乔治
Hello, Georgie speaking.
你跑来接电♥话♥了吗 感觉自己像白♥痴♥吗
Did you run to the phone? Do you feel stupid?
谁啊
Who was it?
没谁
Nobody.
我跟你妈之间的小矛盾很快就会过去
This little tiff between your mom and me will blow over.
别小题大做
Don't make a big deal of it.
我没有啊 我只是说
I'm not. I'm just saying
我更适合当一匹单身独狼
I'm better suited to the single life.
何以见得
And how do you picture that?
你知道外面那些自助餐餐厅吧
Okay, well, you know the buffet at Golden Corral,
有各式各样的食物随你挑选
where there's all kinds of choices
而且你想吃多少份多少种都随你
and you can have as much as you want?
知道啊
Yeah.
单身就跟那个一样 不过是随便选辣妹
It'll be like that, only with hot girls.
小乔治 我跟你打赌1000块
Georgie, I'll bet you a thousand dollars
你会在25岁之前就结婚
you're married before you're 25.
跟你赌了
You got a bet.
感觉就像直接偷你的钱啊
I feel like i'm stealing your money.
小乔治在19岁时娶了他第一任老婆
Georgie married his first wife at 19.
他一直没把赌输的钱给我爸
He never paid my father.
我想告诉你们我很开心
Well, I got to tell you how happy I am
有你们来我家过夜
that y'all are spending the night with me.
你家闻起来一股烟味
Your house smells like cigarettes.
太开心了
So happy.
谢尔顿 我们谈过这个事情了
Sheldon, we've talked about this.
你别去跟人家说哪里有什么味道
You don't need to announce to people how things smell.
好啦 你们两个都躺好
All right, you two, settle in.
你跟爸爸会离婚吗
Are you and Dad gonna get a divorce?
当然不会啦
Of course not.
你确定吗 打包行李带着你的孩子
Are you sure? Packing up your kids
大半夜搬去你妈妈家
in the middle of the night and moving in with your mom
这都是离婚的信♥号♥♥
has all the earmarks of a divorce.
我们不会离婚
We're not getting a divorce.
乖乖睡觉吧
Okay, go to sleep.
祝好梦
Sweet dreams.
真不敢相信爸妈为了啤酒吵架
I can't believe Mom and Dad had a fight over beer.
我觉得不是因为啤酒
I don't think the fight was about beer.
应该还有潜在理由
I think there was more subtext.
我估计你说的是对的
You're probably right.
虽然我不懂"潜在理由"是什么
Then again, I don't know what subtext is.
我不想多事掺和你们的家事
I don't want to get in your business,
但既然你都"掺和"到我床上了
but since you're getting in my bed,
-我只好掺和了 -问吧
- I'm getting in your business. - Go ahead.
你什么时候走
When you leaving?
真好笑
Very funny.
这不是玩笑话
That wasn't a joke.
我爱你 也爱孩子们
I love you, and I love the kids,
但我更爱你们住在街对面
but I love you better living across the street.
抱歉我婚姻的终结给你带来不便
Sorry the end of my marriage is inconveniencing you.
别小题大做好吗
Oh, don't be so dramatic.
只是吵个小架而已
It's a little spat.
不 这是积累已久的矛盾
No, this was a long time coming.
这问题关系到我们婚姻的内核
This goes to the very core of our relationship.
看来你是要继续小题大做了
I see we're sticking with dramatic.
他一发现我自己有存私房♥钱
The minute he found out I had money set aside,
就觉得受到威胁 你知道为什么吗
he felt threatened. And you know why?
因为这代表我不依靠他也能独♥立♥生活
'Cause it meant that I can live independent of him.
比如睡在你妈咪的床上吗
Sleeping in your mommy's bed?
你懂我意思
You know what I mean.
你准备给谢尔顿买♥♥那台电脑吗
You gonna buy Sheldon that computer?
现在不买♥♥也不行了
Well, now I have to.
知道了
Got it.
你知道我还有活跃的性生活吧
You do know I still have an active love life.
赶快睡吧
Just go to sleep.
就在这张床上"活跃"
On this very bed.
我的妈啊
Oh, Mom.
早餐吃什么
What's for breakfast?
我也不知道 倒一碗麦片吧
I don't know. Grab a bowl of cereal.
妈妈通常给我们做♥鸡♥蛋和吐司
Mom usually makes us eggs and toast
偶尔还会有肉
and the occasional meat.
妈妈又不在家
Well, Mom isn't here, is she?
某人今天下床错边 起床气很大啊
Whoa. Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
明明整张床任你选边
And you had a choice 'cause you had the whole bed.
小乔治
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表