剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我也不介意去看看
I wouldn't mind watching.
我们来祷告吧
Let's just say grace.
我做不到 我得去看看
I can't. I got to go in there.
姥姥要去 我也要去
If she's going, I'm going.
谁都不许离开
No one's going anywhere.
他如果需要帮忙 他可以开口
If he needs help, he can ask.
我不需要人帮忙
I don't need help!
一切都在我掌握之中
Everything's under control!
你这次真的立场很坚定啊
You're really holding the line on this one.
抱歉 但这是他逼我的
I'm sorry, but he just pushed my buttons.
不用道歉 我就爱这御姐风范
Don't be sorry. I'm diggin' it.
恶心
Gross.
我同意
I agree.
还挺恶心的
Pretty gross.
你们这些人嘴真毒
Y'all are mean.
你的鸡肉如何
How was your chicken?
还不错 洗碗精给了它美味的柠檬味儿
Not bad. The dish soap gave it a nice lemony flavor.
好啦 睡觉时间到了
All right, bedtime.
-晚安妈妈 -晚安宝贝
- Night, Mama. - Night, baby.
做个好梦
Have sweet dreams.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you, too.
谢尔顿 应该不用我帮你盖好被子了吧
Sheldon, I assume you don't need to be tucked in?
我可以自己来 谢了
I can handle it, thank you.
好吧
Okay.
没有晚安亲亲吗
Wow. No good night kiss?
这得看你弟弟
That's up to your brother.
不需要了
That won't be necessary.
行
Fine.
够了没 要服软了吗
Had enough? You gonna back down?
没呢
No.
他很聪明 但他得学会
He's real smart, but he needs to learn
并不是什么事他都懂
he doesn't know everything.
女人 你真是每秒都越来越性感啊
Woman, you are getting sexier by the second.
现在你们把他当大人对待了
Hey, now that you're treating him like an adult,
他的零花钱能给我吗
can I have his allowance?
那个零花钱是因为帮忙做家事 你压根就没做过
That allowance is for chores, which you already don't do.
别这样 我们都知道我是你最爱的孩子
Come on. We all know I'm your favorite.
你都不是他第三爱的孩子
You're not even his third favorite.
隔天早上我给自己做带去学校的午餐
Making my school lunch the next morning
并没有比前一晚的晚餐容易
proved no easier than dinner.
或许你转错方向了
Maybe you're turning it the wrong way.
你没有别的更值得做的事情了吗
Don't you have anything better to do?
没有比这个更值得的了
Not better than this.
只需要小小的科学就能解决这个
This is nothing a little science can't fix.
只需要破坏压力封闭就行了
All I need to do is break the pressure seal.
看来小小科学还不够用啊
I don't think that was enough science.
早安啊 米希
Morning, Missy.
-早安啊 谢尔顿 -早安
- Morning, Sheldon. - Morning.
早安啊 玛丽
Morning, Mary.
妈 你得签这个同意书
Mom, you need to sign this consent form.
这是干嘛的
What's it for?
校外教学
Field trip.
-去哪里 -博物馆
- Where? - Museum.
-哪个博物馆 -有差别吗
- Which one? - Does it matter?
反正我去哪个都不会学到什么
It's not like I'm gonna learn anything, anyway.
是自然科学博物馆的天文馆
It's the planetarium at the science museum.
我也需要你签一下我的
And I need you to sign mine, too.
你都是个大人了
Oh. It's interesting that an adult
居然还要母亲签同意函 真是有意思
would need his mother to sign a consent form.
好戏再度上演
And here we go.
我不需要你签 是学校要你签
I don't need you to sign it, the school does.
那你意思是连学校都不认为
So you're saying even the school doesn't think
你足够成熟到可以自己做决定
that you're mature enough to make all your own decisions.
在那一刻
In that moment,
我内心充满对她的怒火 几乎把罐子打开了
I was so angry with her, I almost opened the jar.
我准备好上大学了
I'm ready to go to college.
好吧 你想去哪儿
Okay. Where you thinking?
有好的科学项目的地方
Somewhere with a good science program,
但得够远
but far enough away
让我妈在我走后每晚哭着睡着
to make my mom cry herself to sleep every night that I'm gone.
你申请大学是为了泄愤吗
You're applying to college out of spite?
我明白你为什么是辅♥导♥老师了
I see why you're the guidance counselor.
我们来看看
Okay, let's see.
帕萨迪纳的加州理工怎么样
What about Caltech in Pasadena?
我无法想象自己住在加州
I can't see myself living in California.
我不信任他们逍遥自在的生活方式
I don't trust their carefree lifestyle.
好吧
Okay. Um...
那波士顿的麻省理工呢
How about MIT in Boston?
他们有优秀的物理项目吗
Do they have a strong physics program?
这所大学偏向工程
They're more of an engineering school.
下一所
Next.
哈佛任何时候都是个好选择
There's always Harvard.
我不喜欢寒冷的天气 但我穿褐红色很好看
Hmm. I don't like cold weather, but I do look good in maroon.
好吧 那就哈佛了 谢谢你
All right, Harvard it is. Thank you for your help.
你要不要申请一所保底学校
Are you interested in applying to a safety school
以防你没考进哈佛
in case you don't get in?
保底学校 你真幽默
Safety school. You're funny.
大家今天过得怎么样啊
So, how was everyone's day?
我在学校切开了一只青蛙
I cut open a frog at school.
科学课的项目吗
For science class?
你说是就是
Sure.
我们应该给放刀的抽屉上把锁
We should put a lock on the knife drawer.
你在吃什么
What are you eating?
英式松饼配番茄酱和芝士酱
An English muffin with ketchup and spray cheese.
不公平
No fair.
好幸运
Lucky.
我花了一小时做烘肉卷 真是对不起了
Sorry I spent an hour making meatloaf.
小饼饼
So, Moonpie,
大人生活过得还好吗
how's adult life treating you?
其实挺顺利的
Very well, actually.
我在准备哈佛大学的入学申请
I'm working on my application to Harvard.
是吗
Is that so?
嗯 而且我计划
Yes. And I'm planning on transferring there
尽快转学过去
as soon as possible.
你不能去哈佛
You're not going away to Harvard.
我想这事不是你说了算
I don't believe you have a say in this.
好吧
Okay, well,
哈佛学费很贵的
Harvard's real expensive.
你打算怎么支付
How do you plan on paying for it?
我相信我会得到奖学金的
Oh, I'm sure I'll get a scholarship.
-是吗 -对 我坚信
- Oh, are you? - Yes, I am.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
大家都深呼吸 然后换个话题吧
Let's just take a deep breath and talk about something else.
行
Fine.
我想听那只青蛙的事
I want to hear about that frog.
这话题不行
A different something else.
我刚想到一件事
I just realized something.
递交大学申请就要花钱了
College applications cost money just to send in.
-真的吗 -每次50 60美元
- They do? - $50, $60 a pop.
我想你没那么多钱 对吧
I don't believe you have that kind of money, do you?
失陪一下
Will you excuse me?
我得去洗个冷水澡"冷静"一下
I have to go take a cold shower.
兰道尔 我想应聘一份工作
Hello, Randall. I would like to apply for a job.
-真的吗 -对
- You would? - Yes.
我需要赚钱才能申请上哈佛
I need to earn money so I can apply to Harvard.
我也考虑过去念哈佛
I thought about going to Harvard,
但我又意识到睿侠才是我的热情所在
but then I realized The Shack is my passion.
那我能在这儿工作吗
So can I work here?
请问一下 这台电脑的内存是多少
Excuse me. How much RAM does this computer have?
我帮你查一下
Um, I can check on that for you.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表