剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
因为这是比赛用过的球
Well, that's 'cause it's the game ball.
这是你应得的 因为你帮我们赢了比赛
And you earned it, 'cause you helped us win.
好吧 但你能先洗一洗吗
Okay, but can you wash it?
谢尔顿 你♥爸♥爸是在夸你 以你为荣呢
Sheldon, your daddy's telling you he's proud of you.
好吧 谢谢你 爸爸
I see. Thank you, Dad.
不客气
You're welcome.
但我还是不要碰它
I'm still never touching that.
去帮他擦干净吧
Let's go wipe it off.
接下来的五周
For the next five weeks,
我继续帮我爸爸套用数据
I continued to help my father apply statistics
来执教他的队伍
to coach his team.
毫无意外地 队伍一直在赢
Not surprisingly, they continued to win,
这让我在学校的地位冲上云霄
which changed my status in the school dramatically.
-他来啦 -谢尔顿
- There he is! - Yo, Sheldon!
谢狗
Shel-dog!
数学哥
Math man!
小可爱
Hey, cutie.
简直就是一场恶梦
It was a nightmare.
谢狗
Shel-dog!
拥抱 弄乱头发 击掌
Hugging, hair tousling, high fives.
我的人气冲上云霄 我在空中的时间也长了
And as my popularity grew, so did my time aloft.
我到处在找你呢
Hey, I've been looking all over for you.
你知道我们现在人气有多高吗
Do you know how popular we are?
-我们吗 -对啊
- We? - Yeah.
我放出消息 说我有帮忙你算橄榄球的数据
I put the word out I was helping you with the football stats.
他们看我是亚洲人就信了
And since I'm Asian, they bought it.
你享受这感觉我替你高兴
Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it.
你不享受吗
You're not?
今天一下午 我被人摸了82次
I was touched 82 times this afternoon.
你说"摸"是什么意思
What do you mean, "touched"?
不是不合适地乱"摸"
Not inappropriately.
是开心地
Joyfully.
充满热情地
Affectionately.
还有一个拉拉队员抱我入她胸
A cheerleader hugged me to her bosom.
太爽了吧
That's amazing.
我不要再击掌了
No more high fives.
我不想一直洗手
I can't keep washing my hands.
这不是我的小助理教练吗
There's my little assistant coach.
你好啊 老爸
Hello, Dad.
关于下星期的比赛
You have any more, uh, arithmetic ideas
还有什么算出来的小妙招吗
for next week's game?
有啊 但我想先写完作业
I do, but I'm trying to finish my homework.
看起来很复杂啊
Looks complicated.
这是高等化学 不复杂啊
Advanced chemistry. It's not.
你们在干嘛呢
What are you guys doing?
你弟弟跟我在讨论讨论下周
Your brother and I are gonna knock around a few ideas
对弗里波特队的比赛打法
for the Freeport game.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
可以啊 帮忙跑去我车上
Actually, yeah. Run out to my truck.
前座有一个口袋计算器
There's a little, uh, pocket calculator on my front seat.
我有个礼物给你
I got you a present.
我想这个能帮忙你算
Thought it might help with your figuring.
我不需要计算器啊 爸 我就是计算器
I don't need a calculator, Dad. I am one.
行吧
Sure.
还是去拿吧
Go get it anyway.
是太阳能的
It's solar-powered.
你能想象到吗
Can you imagine that?
小乔治 小声点
Georgie, turn that down!
什么
What?
看看你房♥间 快给我整理干净
And look at this room. You need to clean this mess up.
我等会再弄
I'll get to it later.
不行 你现在就整理
No, you'll get to it now.
我不想
I don't feel like it.
不管你想不想都现在去打扫
Well, your feelings have nothing to do with it.
也不要再丢那个球了
And stop throwing that ball.
我房♥间让你这么看了烦 那你来打扫
My room bothers you so much, you clean it.
够了 你被禁足了 听到没
That's it! You are grounded! You hear me?!
怎么回事
The hell?
我的小饼饼
There's my little Moonpie.
你抽空帮我看这周的比赛了吗
Did you get a chance to look at this week's games for me?
-还没 -你知道没剩多少时间了吧
- Not yet. - You understand there's a little time crunch involved.
姥姥有一些欠款得还上呢
Meemaw's got some outstanding loans I need to pay back.
抱歉 但我得先写完作业
I'm sorry, I have to finish my homework
然后去帮完我爸爸之后才有空
and then I have to help my dad.
来嘛
Come on.
我是你亲爱的姥姥
I'm your meemaw.
我还给你做饼干
I make you cookies.
咱们俩互利互惠一下如何
How 'bout a little quid pro quo?
虽然我挺喜欢你用成语 但不了
As much as I enjoy your use of Latin, no.
谢利 该准备上♥床♥睡觉了
Shelly, time to get ready for bed.
我还没写完呢
But I'm not done.
小家伙 别跟我顶嘴
Don't you sass me, too, young man.
去刷牙睡觉
Brush your teeth and get to bed.
我觉得你的怒火有点发泄错地方了
I think your anger might be a little misdirected.
你也别来跟我挑事
Don't you start with me either.
瞧 你还是在拿旁人出气
Now, see, you're still shootin' wide.
晚上好 库珀太太
Good evening, Mrs. Cooper.
我能和谢尔顿聊聊吗
Can I speak to Sheldon?
不行 你不能
No, you can't speak to Sheldon.
很晚了 他已经睡了
It's late. He's in bed.
我想问他要不要跟我一起去派对
Oh. I was hoping he might like to go to a party with me.
大家都集体发疯了吗
Has everyone lost their mind?
他还是个孩子 丹
He's a little boy, Tam!
晚安
Good night!
天啊 今晚你那张嘴好像机关枪似地
Good Lord, that mouth of yours is a machine gun tonight.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
试着算出下周日海豚队
Trying to calculate the odds of the Dolphins
让分后赢的几率
covering the spread next Sunday.
我喜欢海豚
I like dolphins.
他们用脑袋上的洞来说话
They talk out of that hole in their head.
你好
Hello.
丹
Tam?
你怎么会在这儿
What are you doing here?
你愿意和我一起去派对吗
Would you like to go to a party with me?
我不想和任何人一起去派对
I don't want to go to a party with anyone.
我愿意
I would!
拜托了 谢尔顿
Please, Sheldon.
就在马路对面
It's right across the street.
带我进去 然后你就可以回来睡觉了
Just get me in, and you can go back to bed.
我得先问下我妈妈
I have to ask my mom.
不用了 她知道派对的事
No need. She knows all about the party.
那好吧
All right, then.
给我一分钟换身衣服
I need a minute to change.
-你为什么穿这个 -能让我看起来成熟些
- Why are you wearing that? - It makes me look older.
先把话说清楚 一把你弄进去
Just so we're clear, once you get in,
我就回家了
I'm going home.
好呀 谢尔顿
Hey! Sheldon!
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
各位快看啊 谢尔顿来了
Hey, everybody, check it out! Sheldon's here!
希望孩子们不会被那派对吵醒
I hope that doesn't wake up the kids.
要不要我去那边说说他们
Should I go over there and say something?
我觉得有这必要
I think you should.
我刚只是吹牛
I was bluffin'.
别逼我把袜子穿回去
Don't make me put my socks back on.
算了
Never mind.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我朝小乔治大吼了 我觉得很内疚
I feel bad about yelling at Georgie.
他该骂
He deserved it.
你应该多吼他几次
You should do it more.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表