剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
I've got a refrigerator, I've got my sleeping bag,
如果我需要其他东西 都可以用乐高造
and anything else I need I can make out of Legos.
那你穿着万圣节的衣服干嘛
What's with the Halloween costume?
以防无菌层受到入侵
In case of a breach.
待在那别动
Stay right there.
正有此意
That's my plan.
乔治
George?
就在你认为他要转变的时候
Just when you think he's gonna zig,
他给你来了个大逆转
you get a big old zag.
真是荒谬 我要把这扯掉
It's ridiculous. I'm... I'm gonna take it down.
不行 你不能强迫他走出恐惧症
No, you can't force him out of a phobia.
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
他不能住在里面
He can't live in there.
事实上 他可以
Well, actually, he can.
他有冰箱和睡袋
He's got the refrigerator and a sleeping bag.
而且他随时可以在水槽里上厕所
And he can always go potty in the sink.
我去送孩子们上学吧
I think I'll take the kids to school.
你回家时他一定已经出来了
I'm sure he'll be out by the time you get home.
不知道你为何如此天真 但行吧
Not sure why you think that, but okay.
-妈妈 -什么事 谢利
- Mom? - Yes, Shelly.
你能关门吗
Can you close the door?
我要"用水槽"
I need to use the sink.
-谭美·库克 -到
- Tammy Cook? - Here.
-小乔治·库珀 -到
- Georgie Cooper? - Here.
谢尔顿·库珀 缺席
Sheldon Cooper? Absent.
-你弟弟呢 -在家
- Where's your brother? - Home.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
没事 他只是...
Yeah, he's just...
其实 他情况不乐观
Actually, it's not looking good for him.
他可能挺不过去了
He might not make it.
-那太糟糕了 -是啊
- Oh, that's terrible. - I know.
我真的很爱他
I love him so much.
如果他有三长两短 我真不知道该怎么办
If anything ever happened, I don't know what I'd do.
谢利 我能问问你吗
Shelly, if you don't mind me asking,
你的长远计划是什么
what's your long-term plan here?
我在计算如何将车♥库♥
I'm working on the math to turn the garage
变为自我维持的生态系统
into a self-sustaining ecosystem.
好吧 那到底是什么意思
Okay. And what exactly does that mean?
我只需阳光和一些种子 就能有无限食物
Well, all I need is sunlight and a few seeds to grow unlimited food
我还会用自己的粪便来施肥
which I'll fertilize with my own feces.
这越来越好玩了
This just gets better.
如果你不打算帮忙 就进屋里去
If you're not gonna help, please go inside.
这不是娱乐节目
This is not a show.
这我就不同意了
Now that's where I disagree.
谢利 宝贝 拜托你快出来
Shelly, baby, please come on out.
不行
I can't.
快点 我可是你妈咪
Come on. I'm your mommy.
就当听妈咪话
Do it for your mommy.
不要
No.
但我是你亲娘啊
But I'm your mommy.
你们俩要逗死我了
Y'all are killing me.
"我是你亲娘"
"I'm your mommy."
我想最悲伤的就是 这事有多悲哀
I think the saddest part about it is just how sad it is.
我们能帮上什么吗
Is there anything that we can do?
我也不知道
I don't know.
或许拥抱会有帮助
A hug might help.
没问题
Of course.
你们俩是人吗
What's wrong with you two?
难道你们不关心我弟弟吗
Don't you care about my brother?
谢尔顿
Oh, Sheldon.
够了 我受够你的胡闹了
That's it. I've had enough of this nonsense.
如果你不出来 我就进去了
If you don't come out, I'm coming in!
一 二
One, two,
-三 -受到入侵 受到入侵
- three. - Breach! Breach!
-你立马给我过来 -不要
- You come here right this instant! - No.
谢尔顿
Sheldon!
你不可能永远躲着我
You can't run away from me forever.
我不用一直躲啊 等你累了就行了
I don't have to do it forever. Just till you get tired.
玛丽 我赶紧去拿我的摄影机
Mary, I'm gonna run and go get my video camera.
别在我回来前抓住他
Don't catch him till I get back.
这可不是玩笑
This is not a joke!
谢尔顿 给我过来
Sheldon, get over here!
过来
Get over here.
谢尔顿·李·库珀 过来
Sheldon Lee Cooper, get here.
立刻
Right now.
天啊 我快兴奋得尿出来了
Oh, Lord, I think I'm gonna wet myself.
过来 给我过来 谢尔顿·李·库珀
Get! You come here! Sheldon Lee Cooper!
瞧瞧啊
Look at that.
圣人玛丽居然在喝酒
St. Mary drinking alcohol.
上帝看到了刚才的事 他能理解
God saw what just happened. He gets it.
介意我试试抓那个小飞毛腿吗
Mind if I take a crack at catching the Road Runner?
你有什么我不会的招
What are you gonna do that I couldn't do?
我以前学会的招
Oh, a little trick I learned
用来把土拨鼠赶出洞
trying to get prairie dogs out of the hole.
当然 出来后我们会用球杆敲它们的头
Of course we'd whack off their heads with a golf club.
但我不会那样对谢尔顿
I'm not gonna do that to Sheldon.
小饼饼
Oh, Moon Pie,
我有好东西给你哦
I've got a little treat for you.
巧克力碎饼干吗
Chocolate chip?
刚从烤箱里新鲜出炉
Mm-hmm, right out of the oven.
很好 高温杀菌过
Good. That means they're sterile.
不如你出来 吃几块吧
Why don't you come on out here and... have a couple?
我不能那样做
I can't do that.
那这样吧
Okay, I tell you what.
我就把饼干放在外面
I'm gonna just put 'em right out here,
你准备好了就自己出来吃
and you can come out and get one when you're ready.
这样行不 我就把饼干放在
How about that? I'm gonna put 'em down
这里
right... here.
可恶
Come on! Oh.
听好了 小鬼
Listen to me, buster.
-好的 -你有很多特质 谢尔顿
- Okay. - You are a lot of things, Sheldon.
你可爱 聪明 讲卫生
You are cute, smart, hygienic.
但最重要的是
But most of all...
你 是德州人
you... are a Texan.
所以呢
So?
我们德州人
So Texans
无所畏惧
aren't afraid of nothin'!
无论是响尾蛇 印第安人
Rattlesnakes, Indians,
还是墨西哥军队
the Mexican Army.
你觉得山姆·休斯顿会惧怕小感冒吗
Do you imagine that Sam Houston was scared of a little old cold?
不会
No.
吉姆·布伊呢
Jim Bowie?
不会
No.
茜茜·斯派塞克呢
Sissy Spacek?
应该 不会吧
I... guess not?
你说对了 因为他们都是不折不扣的德州人
You're damn right, because they're Texans through and through.
现在我要你别再躲在塑料泡泡里
Now I want you to quit hiding in this plastic bubble,
我要你出来外面
and I want you to come out here and
像个男人一样吃你的曲奇饼
eat your cookies out in the world like a man!
像个德州爷们一样
Like a Texan man!
真厉害
I'm impressed.
我也觉得
Me, too.
说到茜茜·斯派塞克时我还以为没戏了
I thought I'd lost him at Sissy Spacek.
如你们所见
As you can see,
我姥姥成功把我引诱回这世界
my meemaw successfully lured me back into the world
通过让我想起那些英勇的德州祖先
by reminding me of my brave Texas ancestors.
我的体内流淌着他们的血液
Their blood ran through my veins.
我是不折不扣的孤星州之子
I was a true son of the Lone Star State.
尽管
Albeit a true son
我有一个极其脆弱的免疫系统
with an incredibly fragile immune system.
第二天早上醒来时 我烧到38.8℃
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表