剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
而且他们的音乐是从哪来的啊
And where is the music coming from?
你太较真了
You're thinking about it too much.
♪ 所以 早安 ♪
♪ So, good morning ♪
♪ 早安 ♪
♪ Good morning... ♪
而且他们为什么都会跳同一套舞啊
And how do they all know the same dance?
-别问了 -小饼饼
- Come on. - Moonpie.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
胸针
A brooch.
什么是胸针
What's a brooch?
是一种首饰
It's a piece of jewelry.
在演戏的书里有个小练习
In my acting book, there's an exercise
就是你得用令人信服的方式寻找一个胸针
where you look for a missing brooch in a convincing way.
为什么
Why?
根据书中的背景故事 这个是我朋友送的
According to the story, it was given to me by a friend
让我变卖♥♥好继续读戏剧学校 被我弄丢了
so I could afford to stay in drama school, but now it's gone.
祝你早日找到啦
Well, good luck finding it.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等
Wait.
你真的相信了我是在找东西
You really believed I was looking for something.
我成功啦
I did it.
我是个演员
I'm an actor.
你是个神经病
You're a freak.
这胸针到底是跑哪去了
Oh, where the heck is that brooch?
如果我能改变
If I can change,
你也能改变
and you can change,
那每个人都能改变
everybody can change.
谢谢你 伊娃
Thank you, Eva.
谢谢你朗读拳击片《洛奇4》台词的演出
That was a-a lovely reading from Rocky IV.
好了 库珀先生
All right, Mr. Cooper.
舞台是你的了
The stage is yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想要先来一段《李尔王》中的独白
I'd like to begin with a monologue from King Lear.
怎么
What?
演员开演前 你应该说"祝开演成功"[断条腿]
I believe you're supposed to say "Break a leg."
抱歉
Sorry.
祝开演成功
Break a leg.
可怜的衣不蔽体的穷♥人♥们
Poor naked wretches,
不管你们身处何方
whereso'er you are,
都要忍♥受这样无情的暴风雨的袭击
that bide the pelting of this pitiless storm.
你们头无片瓦 饥肠辘辘
How shall your houseless heads and unfed sides,
穿着百孔千疮的衣服 如何抵挡
your looped and windowed raggedness defend you
这样的天气
from seasons such as these?
哦 我对这样的事关心得太少了
Oh, I've ta'en too little care of this.
吞下这剂药吧 衣着华丽的贵人
Take physic, pomp.
让你体验一下穷♥人♥的痛苦
Expose thyself to feel what wretches feel,
好把多余的财物分给他们
that thou may shake the superflux to them
使上天显得更加公平
and show the heavens more just.
我了个天啊
Holy mackerel.
♪ 阿根廷 别为我哭泣 ♪
♪ Don't cry for me, Argentina ♪
《阿根廷别为我哭泣》
♪ 事实上我从未离开过你 ♪
♪ The truth is I never left you ♪
♪ 在那段狂野岁月里 ♪
♪ All through my wild days ♪
♪ 疯狂历程中 ♪
♪ My mad existence ♪
♪ 我都谨记诺言 ♪
♪ I kept my promise ♪
♪ 别将我拒之门外 ♪
♪ Don't keep your distance... ♪
歌♥曲名《I got rhythm》
♪ 我有雏菊 ♪
♪ I've got daisies ♪
♪ 在绿色牧场里 ♪
♪ In green pastures ♪
♪ 我得到了我的姑娘 ♪
♪ I've got my girl ♪
♪ 我还有什么好要求的呢 ♪
♪ Who could ask for anything more ♪
♪ 老人麻烦 ♪
♪ Old man trouble ♪
♪ 我不管它 ♪
♪ I don't mind him ♪
♪ 你不会发现 ♪
♪ You won't find him ♪
♪ 他在我家外面转悠 ♪
♪ Hanging 'round my door ♪
♪ 我有星光 ♪
♪ I've got starlight ♪
♪ 我有美梦 ♪
♪ I've got sweet dreams ♪
♪ 我有我的明星 ♪
♪ I've got my star ♪
♪ 我还有什么好要求的呢 ♪
♪ Who could ask for anything more? ♪
♪ 我还有什么好要求的呢 ♪
♪ Who could ask for anything more? ♪
你那样看起来好危险啊
That looked dangerous.
不 你那个看起来才危险
No, that looks dangerous.
我们回来了
We're back.
试镜如何啦
Hey. How'd the audition go?
很好啊 我演主角
Great. I got the lead.
不是吧
You're kidding.
什么剧目啊
What's the play?
《安妮》
Annie.
欢乐冒险的音乐剧
我要去学习我的台词了
I need to go learn my lines.
我刚听到时心里也有疑虑
Now, I was a little unsure at first,
但女演员桑迪·邓肯也曾反串演过《小飞侠》
but Sandy Duncan does play Peter Pan,
所以如果你自己想想
so when you think about it...
康妮 你说这话纯帮倒忙
Connie, you're not helping.
好吧
Okay.
我想跟你聊聊这舞台剧的事
I want to talk to you about this play.
我也很兴奋
I'm excited about it, too.
你知道你要是扮演女孩角色
You know, if you play the part of a girl,
别人很有可能会取笑你吧
people might make fun of you.
伦迪先生想要冲击德州东部
Mr. Lundy's trying to push the boundaries
大家对戏剧的界限
of drama in East Texas.
其中一个方式就是女角男演
One way to do that is cross-gender casting.
让我修正一下我的措辞
Let me rephrase that:
如果你去扮女生 别人一定会取笑你
if you play the part of a girl, people will make fun of you.
在莎士比亚的年代 所有的女角都是男人演的
In Shakespeare's time, the men played all the female parts.
也没人取笑他们啊
No one made fun of it.
如果莎士比亚去上了公立学校
If Shakespeare went to public high school,
那情况就不会是这样了
it'd be a different story.
你知道桑迪·邓肯也演过男角色彼得潘吧
You know, Sandy Duncan plays the part of Peter Pan...
是啦 我听说了
Yeah, yeah, I heard.
儿子 爸爸也是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you, son.
我谢谢你的好意
I appreciate that.
很好
Good.
你是个橄榄球教练
You're a football coach.
你的责任不就是
Isn't it your responsibility
把球员安排在最适合的位子上吗
to put in the best player for the job?
大概吧
I guess.
我想演戏
Well, I want to do this,
而伦迪先生说我是最棒的
and Mr. Lundy said I was the best.
好吧
Okay.
那你能起码穿裤子而不♥穿♥裙子吗
Can you at least wear pants instead of a dress?
我给你个十分肯定的可能吧
I'll give you a definite maybe.
好了 谁很期待啊
Okay, who's excited?
我不想看谢尔顿的白♥痴♥舞台剧 太丢人了
I don't want to see Sheldon's stupid play, it's humiliating.
这正是我想看的原因
That's why I want to see it.
我们要去支持你弟弟
We're going to support your brother.
我不想再听你们说任何一个字
Not another word about it.
我们能好歹坐到后排去吗
Can we at least sit in the back?
不许再说
Not a word.
我很期待啊
Well, I'm excited.
好了 大家 还有10分钟就开演了
Okay, everybody, ten minutes to curtain.
姑娘们 不许笑 生活很艰难
No smiling, girls, it's a hard knock life.
你怎么样啦 库珀先生
How you doing, Mr. Cooper?
跟内心的安妮起共鸣了吗
You in touch with your inner Annie?
有的吧
I believe so.
太好了 今天满座呢
Good. It's a packed house.
哇 什么鬼
Wha-- oh, what the heck?
凯蒂 凯蒂 你是孤儿
Katie? Katie. You're an orphan,
亲爱的 不是矿工
sweetheart, not a coal miner.
稍微收敛一点好吗
Let's tone that down, hmm?
老天爷啊
Oh, dear.
我做不来
I can't do this.
你在说什么呢
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表