剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
I've been thinking, and there's something I'd like to say.
除非是道歉 否则就不用说了
Unless it's an apology, I don't want to hear it.
我要放弃科学
I'm quitting science.
并不是道歉
Not an apology.
打他屁♥股♥ 爸爸
Spank him, Dad.
我真的开始担心谢利了
I'm really getting worried about Shelly.
之前是发脾气 现在还要放弃科学
Acting out, and now quitting science?
他一定马上就重新沉迷科学的
Oh, I'm sure he'll get right back to it.
我也戒过烟和赌博很多次了
I've quit smoking and gambling plenty of times.
打开我包包看看
Hmm. Look in my purse.
里面只有烟和刮刮乐彩票
Nothing but cigarettes and scratchers.
也许他该找人谈谈
Maybe he should talk to somebody.
做梦
Not it.
我是指跟专业人士谈 乔治
I meant a professional, George.
不过你可真是"好"爸爸啊
But way to be a dad.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢谢你这么快就腾出时间见我们 医生
Thank you for seeing us on such short notice, Doctor.
不客气
Oh, not a problem.
谢尔顿
Sheldon,
我记得你
I remember you.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
我什么都记得
I remember everything.
好吧
Okay.
二位女士请随意
Uh, you two, make yourselves comfortable.
我跟我兄弟谢尔顿
Me and my main man Sheldon are gonna go
要到我办公室里好好聊聊
have a little chitchat in my office.
我不喜欢聊天 我也不是你兄弟
I don't like chitchat, and I'm not your main man.
好极了
Right on.
玩得开心
Have fun.
谢尔顿 我知道你改变主意
Now, Sheldon, I understand you've changed your mind
不想当科学家了
about being a scientist.
你打算说我不能这么做吗
And you're gonna say I can't?
不 我觉得那样很棒
No. I think that's great.
-真的吗 -嗯
- You do? - Yeah.
我认为对人生选择保持开放态度是好事
I think it's important to keep your options open.
让我告诉你一个小故事
Let me tell you a little story
主角是一个非常聪明的小男孩
about an extremely smart young boy.
我吗
Me?
是我
Me.
有很长一段时间
For the longest time,
我都以为自己会成为
I thought I was gonna be
一名专业花样滑冰运动员
a professional figure skater.
然后你跟我一样对那个领域幻想破灭了吗
And then you became disenchanted with the field like I did?
正是
Exactly.
有人穿着冰鞋在我脚上滑过
Someone skated right over my foot.
从此没戏了
And that was that.
我不确定这是一回事
I'm not sure that's the same thing.
你失去激♥情♥与我失去脚趾的方式如出一辙
I'd say you lost your passion the way I lost my big toe.
别在上面乱画
Don't draw in that.
我们结束了
Hey. We're all done.
-怎么样 -很好
- How'd it go? - Great.
我感觉好多了
I feel a lot better.
实在太棒了
Well, that's just wonderful.
那你要继续研究科学吗
So, you're going back to science?
不 事实上我要离科学越远越好
No. In fact, I'm going as far away from science as possible.
我打算投身艺术行业
I plan to pursue the arts.
哪种艺术
What kind of arts?
我决定以后要当演员
I've decided to become an actor.
不出所料
Of course you have.
他为什么想学演戏
Why's he want to study acting?
医生鼓励他尝试不一样的东西
The doctor encouraged him to try something different.
也许他能学会表现得像正常人
Maybe he'll learn to act normal.
不如你学学如何友善待人吧
How about you learn to act nice?
你们都不懂欣赏我的幽默感
You people don't appreciate my sense of humor.
只要他开始在学校乖乖的
As long as he starts behaving himself in school,
我不在乎他做什么
I don't care what he does.
其实我20几岁时 曾在一个社区小剧团
You know, I actually did a little community theater
演过戏
back in my 20s.
是吗
Is that so?
我在《俄克拉荷马》演了个很棒的角色
I had a good part in Oklahoma.
♪ 我就是一个无法拒绝的女孩 ♪
♪ I'm just a girl who can't say no. ♪
拒绝什么
Say no to what?
这个嘛
Well...
无法拒绝吃蔬菜
To, uh, eating her vegetables.
特别好玩
It was fun.
不过我很肯定排戏
But I'm pretty sure doing plays
只是为了能在后台一起换衣服
is just an excuse to change in front of each other backstage.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
戏剧圈的人可爱脱衣服了
Theater folk just love to take their clothes off.
有多少人看过你的裸体
How many people saw you naked?
很多
A lot.
-妈妈 -够了
- Mom. - Enough.
你们也不懂我的幽默
Y'all don't understand my sense of humor, either.
你好 请问你是伦迪老师[先生]吗
Hello. Are you Mr. Lundy?
我父亲才是伦迪先生
My father is Mr. Lundy.
那我应该怎么称呼你
Well, then what should I call you?
伦迪先生吧
I guess Mr. Lundy.
毕竟我爸不在了
My father's dead.
他们告诉我你是戏剧部的负责人
I was told you're the head of the drama department.
没错 也是女子排球队的教练
Mm-hmm, and the girls' volleyball coach,
偷偷告诉你 那边的人戏才多
which, between us, is the real drama department.
这是个笑话吗
Was that a joke?
我觉得是
I thought so.
你有什么事
Can I help you?
我想当演员
I'm interested in becoming an actor.
那敢情好
Well, good for you.
你来这里就对了
You've come to the right place.
我也是个职业演员呢
You know, I-I've been a professional actor
当了好多好多年了
for years and years.
真的吗 你演过什么
Really? What have you been in?
你看过一个床垫的广♥告♥吗
Well, have you seen the mattress madness commercials
在68频道播出的
on channel 68?
我又柔软又结实
I'm soft and firm
该软则软 该结实则结实
in all the right places.
你是名人啊
Wow. You're famous.
这个嘛...
Well, I...
我也曾经出演过
And I was Carbucketty
达拉斯沃斯堡市制♥作♥的音乐剧《猫》
in the Dallas-Fort Worth Players production of Cats.
看到没
Did you see that?
不要 我怕猫
No, I'm afraid of cats.
你知道那些猫都是演员演的吧
Well, you realize the cats are just the actors.
我还是不想冒这个险
I still wouldn't risk it.
你真是个奇特的孩子 但你应该能行
You're an odd boy, but you make it work.
好了 试镜是在下周
Anyway, uh, auditions are next week.
-到时候欢迎你来 -太好了
- You're welcome to come on by. - Excellent.
我借了一本讲演戏的书
I checked out a book on acting
到时候我应该已经掌握得差不多了
so I should have the hang of it by then.
我喜欢你这自信
Well, I like that confidence.
谢谢 大多数人都觉得反感
Thank you. Most people find it off-putting.
我也能理解
I can see that.
要想掌握演戏 我先让自己
To master acting, I immersed myself
沉浸在各种不同类型的作品里 从默片
in all forms of the genre, from silent films
到现代经典
to modern classics...
到反逻辑的实验性作品
...to logic-defying experimental work.
歌♥曲名《Good morning》
♪ 睡懒觉最棒了 ♪
♪ It's great to stay up late... ♪
他们为什么都在唱歌♥
Why are they all singing?
因为这是歌♥舞片啊
Because it's a musical.
他们为什么不能用说的呢
But why can't they just say it?
那就不够"歌♥舞"了 不是吗
Well, that wouldn't be very musical, would it?
♪ 繁星在闪耀 ♪
♪ The stars were shining bright... ♪
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表