剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
看看这多么风光明媚的一天
Look what a beautiful day it is.
去玩吧
Go play.
去玩 人生有这么简单就好了
GO play? if only life were that simple.
好 我玩了
There, I played.
谢尔顿
Hey, Sheldon!
你好啊 比利·斯巴克斯
Hello, Billy Sparks.
你好 玛蒂尔达·斯巴克斯
Hello, Matilda Sparks.
我听说你明天要去上高中啦
I heard you're going to high school tomorrow.
是啊
I am.
你得找一个新的
You're going to have to find someone else
在游乐场折磨的人了
to torment on the playground.
折磨是什么意思
Torment?
就是恶意骚扰
It means to maliciously harass.
骚鸟
Herass
真好笑
That's funny.
跟你聊天挺愉快
Well, this was nice.
二傻子
Hey, doofus!
妈
Mom!
-乖女孩 妈
- Good girl. - Mom!
我能怎么办 他脚也在长大
What am I supposed to do? His feet are growing.
为什么不能让他穿乔治的旧鞋
Why can't he wear Georgie's old shoes?
他连手都不愿意跟他牵
He won't hold your hand.
你觉得他会愿意把脚
You think he's gonna put his feet
塞进他哥哥的臭鞋里吗
in his brother's smelly shoes?
我们他妈总得找地方省出钱
Well, we damn well better cut back somewhere.
你能不能小声点
Will you please keep your voice down?
他们又在为你吵架
They're fighting about you again.
他们是为钱吵架
They're fighting about money.
这是婚姻中常见的争吵话题
It's a common argument in marriages.
熄灯睡觉啦
Lights out.
明天是大日子
Big day tomorrow.
妈妈
Mom?
我们家有经济问题吗
Do we have financial problems?
这事不用你担心
Don't you worry about that.
我们没事
We are fine.
快睡觉
Now, go to sleep.
她在说谎
She's lying.
她是为了安慰你才这么说
She just said that to make you feel better.
妈妈才不说谎
Mom doesn't lie.
的确 她相信地球是上帝花六天做成
Sure, she thinks the Earth was made in six days,
但她只是好骗 而不是个骗子
but that's 'cause she's gullible, not a liar.
妈妈
Mom,
谢尔顿找不到他的领结
Sheldon can't find his bowtie.
真的吗 我帮他把衣服都摆好了啊
Really? I laid it out for him.
别管他 玛丽 他不需要领结
Leave it alone, Mary. He doesn't need a bowtie.
这是他第一天上高中 他想穿什么就让他穿
It's his first day of school. Let him wear what he wants.
妈 我找不到我的领结
Mom, I can't find my bowtie!
老天爷啊 他为什么要戴领结
Dear Lord, why's he got to wear a bowtie?
我能坐你的车去上学吗
Can I drive in with you?
可以
Sure.
大家都会知道他是你弟弟
Everybody's gonna know he's your brother.
你要难受了
It's gonna be awful for you.
让她闭嘴
Tell her to shut up.
她说的也没错
She's not wrong.
绝对在这里
It's got to be here.
不在 真的不在
It's not. It's not!
谢利 冷静 我们会找到的
Shelly, stay calm. We'll find it.
我的领结不见啦 我的领结
My tie is gone! My tie is gone!
谢利 你其实不需要戴领结
Shelly, you don't really need a tie.
我必须得找到它 我一定要找到领结
I have to find my tie. I have to find my tie.
马上回来
Be right back.
质子教授就有戴领结
Professor Proton wears a bowtie!
小乔治
George Junior,
把他的领结给我
give me back that bowtie right now!
-我没拿 -不许骗我
- I didn't take it! - Don't you lie to me!
我没说谎
I'm not lying!
-走着瞧 -别进我房♥间
- We'll see about that. - Stay out of my room!
她会搜到你的黄色书刊
She's gonna find your dirty magazines.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你今天惨啦
You are not having a good day.
他没偷拿
Hey, he didn't take it.
-那领结上哪去了 -帮我找我的领结
- Then what happened to it?! - Help me find my bowtie!
我去浴室看看
I'll check in the bathroom!
是我拿的
I took it.
你为什么拿他领结
Why would you do that?
玛丽 那孩子才九岁
Mary, the boy is nine years old
现在要去上高中
and going into high school.
这还不够奇怪吗
Isn't that weird enough?
-给我 -别这样
- Give it to me. - Come on.
不只是谢尔顿
It's not just Sheldon.
乔治会跟他是同班同学呢
Georgie's gonna be in class with him.
不在浴室
Not in the bathroom!
拿来
Give it.
你想玩一个车上游戏吗
Would you like to play a driving game?
不太想 我总是输
Not really. I always lose.
我知道 所以才好玩啊
I know. That's why it's fun.
比如找车牌号♥是质数
How about license plates with prime numbers
-后面是常... -我们就聊天行吗
- followed by a cons...? - Why don't we just talk?
好的
Very well.
你明白学校里会有人因为你太聪明
You understand that some people are gonna be intimidated by you
而感到威胁吧
'cause of how smart you are?
他们也有可能会认可我的聪明才智
Or maybe they'll recognize my intellect
进而推选我当他们的领导
and make me their leader.
主啊 请保佑我的孩子
Lord, look after my son.
保佑他不被人塞进运动包里
Don't let him get stuffed in a gym bag.
天啊
Oh, dear.
那男生有个露出的刺青
That boy has an exposed tattoo.
是啊
He does.
不知道他知不知道
I wonder if he knows
那样违反着装规范
that's in violation of the dress code.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
咱们别戴领结了好吗
how about we lose the bowtie?
为什么
Why?
亲爱的 你看大家 没人戴领结啊
Look around, honey. None of the other kids are wearing one.
或许我可以引领潮流啊
Well, perhaps I'll start a fad.
你不会的 相信妈妈
No, you won't. Please trust Mommy.
好吧 这样吧
All right, tell you what.
你如果摘下来 这周末
You take it off, and this weekend,
我就带你去逛睿侠电器行
I'll take you to RadioShack.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
大概吧
I guess.
我闻到了氨水味
I smell ammonia.
他们肯定刚刚仔细清理过校园
They must've done a thorough cleaning recently.
我喜欢
I like that.
还记得如果有人骚扰你 你该怎么说吗
And remember, if anybody bothers you, what do you say?
我爸是橄榄球教练
My dad's a football coach.
-还有呢 -我哥是橄榄球员
- And? - My brother's a football player.
很好
Good.
妈 你看
Hey, Mom, look.
那女生怀孕了
That girl's pregnant.
恭喜
Congratulations.
里面真是让人想吐
Well, that was revolting.
好的 这是你的班级教室
All right. This is your homeroom.
需要我陪你进去吗
Do you want me to go in with you?
虽然刚才在厕所时挺希望你在 但不用
No. Although I could've used you in the restroom.
好的 那...
Okay, well...
祝你今天一切顺利
You have a good day.
我放学后会来接你
And I'll pick you up after school,
就在我们进来的那个出口等你
same door we came in.
你是哭了还是过敏犯了
Are you crying or having an allergy attack?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表