剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Ostrobogulous.
奇葩
Ostrobogulous.
没错
Exactly.
现在给我来个最优♥惠♥的价格
Now, give me your best price
我要买♥♥一张这个
on one of these
要有杯托的哦
with a cup holder.
约翰 真是意外之喜啊
John! What a pleasant surprise.
我有件事要告诉你
I have some news for you.
什么事
What is that?
我去了家具店跟艾拉聊了聊
I went to the furniture store and spoke to Ira.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
要求他尊重你的请求 别再烦你
To demand that he respect your wish to be left alone.
约翰 你没有资格去做这种事
John, it was not your place to do that.
那这点可能安慰到你
Well, if it helps,
他不打算离开你
he doesn't plan on leaving you alone.
你到底在想什么啊
What the hell were you thinking?!
我是想发挥骑士精神嘛
That I was being chivalrous.
背着我♥干♥这种事算吗
By going behind my back?
你看起来不爽啊
You seem upset.
我是不爽
I am upset!
我怎么处理艾拉是我的事
And how I handle Ira is my business!
我希望你能温柔点
Well, I hope you do it gently.
他现在非常脆弱
He's very vulnerable these days.
你们现在还成朋友了吗
You're friends now?
现在我不敢这么说
Well, I wouldn't say friends,
但我可以预见 长此以往
but I could see, over time,
我们很可能...
you know, we might...
你们俩是在吵架吗
Are you two fighting?
不是
No.
太好了
Oh, good.
我差点以为我们是在吵架
I was almost certain that we were.
就是
We are.
-我迷糊了 -我也是
- I'm confused. - Me, too.
是因为你去家具店那件事吗
Is this because you went to the furniture store?
他也知道这事吗
He knows about this?
是的 -好了 给我听好了
- Yes. - All right, now, listen,
如果这段感情还想有任何可能性
if this relationship's gonna have any chance at all,
我们必须立下基本规矩
we have to lay down some ground rules.
太棒了 我爱规矩
Great. I love rules.
我也是
I do, too.
我不想你再跟他说任何
I don't want you talking to him about anything
关于我们的事情
having to do with anything about us.
你也是
Same with you.
我要你立刻停止
And I want you to stop
用你的望远镜监视我
spying on me with those binoculars
就好像你在进行什么非洲狩猎旅行一样
like you're on some kind of African safari.
你不能跟艾拉说话
And you cannot talk to Ira
或者我任何前男友你都不该去聊这个
or any of my ex-boyfriends, for that matter.
规矩越来越多
This list is getting long.
或许我们该写下来
Maybe we should write it down.
在那一刻
In that moment,
我突然顿悟
I had an epiphany.
我可以为任何社交关系拟订合同
I could draw up a contract for any social relationship.
在这个经常讲不清道不明的世界里
It was a helpful way to remove ambiguity
这是一种消除模棱两可的话的有效方式
in a world that was often hard to understand.
条目三
Article three--
谢尔顿不准
Sheldon will not spy
用望远镜监视姥姥家
on Meemaw's house with binoculars.
这句话给我加粗
Type that one in bold.
请签上姓名和日期
Please sign and date.
谢尔顿 如果有帮助的话 我还有公♥证♥人资格
You know, Sheldon, I'm a notary, if that helps.
你在我心目中的形象变得更酷了
Just when I thought you couldn't get cooler.
我决定
I would go on
这辈子都会继续拟定合同的行为
to draw up such contracts throughout my life--
无论是跟室友
with roommates,
还是妻子
with my wife.
甚至是跟我的孩子们
Even with my own children.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表