剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
-听我说 -我要挨骂了吗
- Now, listen... - Am I in trouble?
没有
No.
或许 乖乖听吧
Maybe. Just listen.
你要是想在学校混下去
You're not gonna make it in this school
你就不能一直举报别人
if you keep ratting people out.
可是他们违反了仪容准则
But they were breaking the grooming codes
还有着装准则啊
and the dress codes.
我看到一个男生他的T恤上写着...
I saw one boy with a T-shirt that said...
-"咬我啊" -是啊 这...这样很不好
- Bite me. - Yeah. That-that's terrible.
谢尔顿 我跟你说个小故事
Sheldon, let me tell you a little story.
你想过我们为什么从加尔维斯顿搬到这里吗
Did you ever wonder why we moved from Galveston to Medford?
没有 我通常都是想一些更重要的问题
No. I tend to wonder about the bigger questions.
好吧 我告诉你原因
Okay, well, here's why.
你♥爸♥爸本来有个很棒的教练工作
Your dad had a real good coaching job
而我看到了其他大人违反了规则
and I saw some grown-ups breaking rules.
他们做了什么
What'd they do?
挺复杂的 不过呢...
I-It's kind of complicated, but...
橄榄球教练是不允许
football coaches aren't allowed to recruit kids
从别的高中挖角学生到自己队伍的
from other high schools to play on their teams.
你去举发了他们吗
And you told on them?
是啊 你知道发生了什么事吗
Yeah. You know what happened?
正义制裁了那些破坏规矩的人吗
Justice descended upon the rule breakers?
我被炒鱿鱼了 谢尔顿
I got fired, Sheldon.
而且留下了坏名声
And I got a bad reputation.
所以你才喝那么多啤酒
Oh. That's why you drink so much beer.
就当是为自己好 好吗
Just do yourself a favor. Okay?
明天你去上学
Go to school tomorrow,
少管别人闲事
and mind your own business.
好吗
All right?
爸爸
Dad.
你被炒了你难过吗
Are you sad that you got fired?
主要是生气
Mostly angry.
但也有吧
But yeah.
也许有点伤心
Maybe a little sad.
好 我们来祷告
All right, let's say grace.
感谢主
Thank you, God,
赐予我们桌上的食物
for this food we are about to receive.
那是我第一次
That was the first time
牵我父亲的手
I held my father's hand.
阿门
Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
小乔治 等轮到你再拿
Hey, George Jr., wait your turn.
我一直不愿意碰我哥哥的手
I wouldn't touch my brother's hand
直到了17年后才敢
until 17 years later,
感谢洗手液的发明
thanks to the invention of Purell.
你知道什么让我觉得安心吗
You know what I find comforting?
什么呢 宝贝
What's that, baby?
在这个充满不确定性的世界
In a world filled with uncertainty,
这地方将会屹立不摇
this place will be here forever.
在2015年申请了破产保护
谢尔顿 你好吗
Hey, Sheldon, how you doing?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表